Baseball predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball predictions

only a few weeks until opening day who are you routing for? red sox are going to go all the way in my opinion schilling pedro lowe gg
    whatever floats your boat

Originally posted by Twinkie <><
    only a few weeks until opening day who are you routing for? red sox are going to go all the way in my opinion schilling pedro lowe gg
    The sox, but like all true red sox fans I completely expect them to fail in every imaginable way.

Comment

Sadly, I am a die hard Detroit Tigers fan. We have Pudge, and Vina, but my prediction is 97 losses.

Astros win the World Series over the Angels.

Comment

I'm very interested to see how the Ms do this year, but fear they aren't really going to have the firepower to make playoffs. Ah well.

Yankees, fucking Yankees, are going to be hard to beat on fielding and hitting. I don't think Jeter is going to have short stop for long, (the first time he screws up while Steibrener is watching), but with the last year's MVP (MVP on the fucking RANGERS) on board I can't think of a stronger club in the the infield or in the batter's box. Too bad it cost them an arm and a leg.

National League, I have no clue, and ya I hope Boston takes NY down a bit.

Comment

I always cheer for the Jays no matter how big, scary, and money-soaked the Yankees are.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

Blue Jays, are going to own the yankess and the bo sox in the regualr season again, but do poorly against everyone else and have another mediocre season, but i guess finishing up just behind Boston and the Yankees isn't such a bad place... It's just sad
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Red Sox better do something this year, they are going to have some major question marks after this season with Pedro, Nomar, Lowe, etc.

I think the Central division in the AL is going to be interesting, no one is clearly ahead of anyone else. And the Indians are going to be a fun team to watch with C.C. Sabathia, Jason Davis, Cliff Lee, Bradley, Martinez and Guret. Should be a fun season to watch.
              fu

Comment

Jays and Astros 4 world series (half of that could happen)
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I predict that baseball will fold under the weight of it's own hypocrisy.
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Jays are my picks, they're got a completely new starting rotation except for keeping the AL MVP and pitching is why they lost games last year, they're coming back with the same batting lineup pretty much.

Even if they dont with their division, i still see them knocking EITHER boston or the yankees out of the #2 spot and maybe they'll take the wildcard. I just want to see a team like the jays or orioles take atleast one of them down a notch.

as for national league, i dont know anything about it but i'd like to see the braves cus i'd like to see a rematch of javs v. braves world series, 'cus it was a good one in '92

Comment

of course, the yanks will win this year.

i'm a SF fan, however.

Comment

Yankees again and again
                        Until they go bankrupt, that won't be too cool
                        :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

if you can see the redsox and yankees are CLEARLY better than the blue jays and redsox will win division and yankees will win wildcard so it will be a redsox vs probably the cubs 2 teams that havent won over 80 years
                          whatever floats your boat

Comment

bah. the sox overacheived last year. if they make the wild card, i'll be shocked.

and why do you even like baseball, twinkie? you don't like black people (as witnessed here).
                            Last edited by Subjugation; 03-08-2004, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Padres = '03 Marlins, foos.
                              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Working...
                              X