No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Toby working in the paint industry.

Comment

No, I am Toby. Hated my most but loved by many. I work at Eightbucks serving Mocha Cappuccinos.

Comment

7roll even signup to play? Willby?

Comment

Please block 7roll from this thread forum mods.. thanks.

Is there a way only us in game can use this thread? In old setup we did that. 7roll is NOT playing
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

please dont fk around then 7roll next time signup if u want to play

Comment

Jessup, no we don't know the setup. I assume that we're playing a game where there are quite some powerroles.
              With 13 people playing and usually 1/3 of it being mafia - roughly, depending on 3rd party etc - you can now go ahead and calculate how much scum we've gotta find. With quite few players only I doubt there's a 3rd party, just my thoughts here, too early in the game to actually judge.

Comment

k thx fis Looks like 4 mafia then perhaps or more.. sort of scary, we should all at least name claim. Before night I plan on revealing my basic character role as an act of faith for town. I suggest others do so. You don't need to reveal your action abilities if any but a name and job title would at least be a good start for us to get aquainted with each other.

I will leave us with this quote
                ?A passive Town is a losing Town? - Edward Bishop, 1692"
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

No clue about the oddities of this forum sometimes. Copy and paste quotation marks and it turns the quotes into question marks. Sort of a pain we can't edit. anyways.. "A passive town is a losing town"
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Hello guys!

Nice that you're all settling in!

I am Pam, your cheery and overly energetic Plant Manager of this amazing facility! Don't be afraid to take a couple of extra pretzels! We have more coming in as an extra thanks to all my amazing workers!
                    Last edited by Soilderz; 03-19-2019, 05:30 AM. Reason: Spelling
                    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                    1:soild>they can say what they like
                    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                      ... And I have nobody to thank more than my uncle, who got me this job. He's always looked out for me. He's even my godfather....
                      Ok the uncle needs to go down!

Comment

Never done a mafia game before, exciting times! Happy "way too salty" pretzels day everyone!

OT:
                        Stanley
                        here is confused why his pretzels still haven't arrived, and is quite frankly a bit salty about it. If it takes any longer he might turn into one himself.

"Can anyone bring me some pretzels, ASAP! And no, I'm not getting them myself. I have duties to attend to. God, if only Gerald was still around..."

Comment

We don't bring up Gerald around here, remember..

Comment

7Roll is not playing. Additionally, we have no votes yet. I will still end the phase sometime this afternoon, with or without votes. If you all wish to abstain Day 1, I will allow it- just say so.

Comment

ok so im dwight. hi. im the electrical process engineer. im a vanilla townie. while i dont have any special abilities my deduction techniques could be stated as being 'above average.' clearly i am a pretzel enthusiast. or im an enthusiast about free stuff, either way, looking forward to it.

(now for the fun part, apparently this thing is from my own point of view. so it appears as if willby's commentary will all be from my point of view. bonus points that he threw in that my uncle and godfather got me this job. that makes claiming my name pretty risky, but i suspect that is why willby did it. oh well. he also told me to try not to die, i expect that will screw his story line up a bit if that happens. im sure hes got back up plans if you guys dont believe me about the role claim and stuff. im not walking that close to the line of breaking the rules, but i can at least see the line from the other end of the room i guess. i paraphrased and stuff. everyone likes having a story in the mafia games, but usually the backstories of the characters give something to latch on to and give extra credence to the claim. now that ive claimed i wonder if willby will have to alter his story a bit, or just ride along with it. i mean, everything that he is saying is from my perspective so that kinda handcuffs me at some point. im interested to see how this turns out. i dont think ive been in a game thats done this before.)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

i suppose giving out my name has no harm, my name is oscar which is funny because that's also my middle name in real life. talk about a coincidence.

i'll abstain from voting because .. well, it the first day. if a certain person of italian hertiage would be playing it'd be a different story, but for now there's not much to go on.

Comment

Working...
                                X