No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would agree on the abstain. We don't really have anything to go on and that is no suprise. No one is gonna role claim for obvious reasons. But we need guys like Meredith, Phyllis, Angela to speak up or they will be in danger IMO. We can't have any lazy workers on this factory.
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

I'll agree, I'm perfectly fine with a no-lynch day 1 especially because this phase seems so quick and not everyone has even posted yet.

I'm Darryl and I say let's keep an eye on Zeebu's roleclaim. It's quite interesting. He himself admitted he's related to the godfather and he knows that it was risky? okay so. Maybe he wouldn't have done that if he was mafia. Or maybe exactly because? uhhh too early to judge anything - I'm perfectly fine with your claim atm. I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be survivor or some kind of 3rd party... Just throwing this in here. Whatever, this is absolutely no reason at all for me to vote you right now, I'm cool with it atm.

Comment

hello all, i'm Michael, nice to meet all of you.

i'll vote to abstain for day 1 as well, though i agree with fiS' assessment that zeebu's post was highly unusual and should raise red flags.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

abstain

Comment

its unusual, sure. i as much as said that. ive never been a role that has also been the narrator. i wonder if i'll argue with myself.

does anyone know whether or not willby will reveal allegiances/roles upon death? i'd be bummed to see a train go on me at some point and then the result be hidden. abstaining is fine though i would like to get clarification on that rule before we agree to head to the night.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

also willby, when you copied the rules from your previous game you also copied the 'blood red' theme as well in your opening post

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                also willby, when you copied the rules from your previous game you also copied the 'blood red' theme as well in your opening post
                Noted, Corrected.

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                its unusual, sure. i as much as said that. ive never been a role that has also been the narrator. i wonder if i'll argue with myself.

does anyone know whether or not willby will reveal allegiances/roles upon death? i'd be bummed to see a train go on me at some point and then the result be hidden. abstaining is fine though i would like to get clarification on that rule before we agree to head to the night.
                Roles will be revealed upon player death and updated on the 2nd post on front page. I will also put links there to phase change posts, to keep things better organized.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am Meredith.
                  I agree to abstain on day 1, but I have my eye on you turban.
                  3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Noted, Corrected.

Roles will be revealed upon player death and updated on the 2nd post on front page. I will also put links there to phase change posts, to keep things better organized.
                    For modding you use the same Color as Zeebu's signature.
                    Made me think that "
                    1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion"
                    is part of the story and relevant.

Comment

abstain i guess

if we were to vote right now, i'd have probably gone with voth

also, soild, dont edit. even if you cant spell

Comment

Originally posted by fiS View Post

For modding you use the same Color as Zeebu's signature.
                        Made me think that "
                        1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion"
                        is part of the story and relevant.
                        As the story develops all will be made clear

Comment

I remember this perspective thing happening before in a pervious mafia game. I think it happened to turban in another game. It is pretty dang bold of Zeebu to admit this so early but in a way I respect the fact he has. How he fits into town with this scenario is unknown to me at this stage. 3rd party sounds like a possibility. He probably has some weird action too.It is interesting at least to hear about this either way.

I am not 100% sure abstaining is a good idea. Will mafia be able to do a kill at night tonight? If so that is just giving them a free day with zero threat of being found out.
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            I am not 100% sure abstaining is a good idea. Will mafia be able to do a kill at night tonight? If so that is just giving them a free day with zero threat of being found out.
                            I'd call it a semi-good-idea. I don't neccessarily think that abstaining is pro-mafia play. It's just the lack of information right now and we're still missing some player's input.
                            Do you have a better idea right now?

Comment

If one of us is going to be picked off we may as well do the shot in the dark lynch vote. We may get it totally wrong but if we score a correct guess it is huge for us. My gut feeling is early posters are not mafia. They usually want to huddle up and communicate and come up with a plan beforehand. We do have a few experienced players though who may have gone out on their own initiative who posted though who could be mafia. If I had to wager on mafia .. at least 2 or 3 have not said anything yet. So we narrow it down a little.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I suppose we need to weigh the pros and cons. We could also hand mafia an extra free kill getting a lynch wrong too. We have very little to go off of so far but will we have any more good info by tomorrow and if so how much? It is a craps shoot either way. I just hate giving them a pass.

Willby would this effect the night phase concerning mafia kills if town abstains?
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X