• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job guys

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• gg guys was good
      lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
        Fis still pro-town after making clear hints want Jessup dead?
        Somehow I am not surprised that you don't understand why I could possibly want Jessup dead. Guy is madly tunneling me, loosing the focus, not looking left and right.

Not surprised you don't see how my statement could be possibly meant as a joke, but making a statememt of what I think about his playstyle.

If I truly wanted him dead as badly, I'd have shot him after the "undercut incident". But guess what. I did not.

He's the last person I'd protect though. First, because of his claimed role, second because personally I wouldn't mind if he shows up dead, third, there's still a chance he's scum. You're pretty naive if you trust him blindly at this stage unless you have other information that is not in this topic, which I do not have.
        But I know you're being naive, because you've somewhat trusted me early game too.

Comment

• U trying to vs me right now? As I stated numerous times before, this is my first mafia game. Sure I make amateur mistakes, but u trying to say something?

Comment

U trying to vs me right now? As I stated numerous times before, this is my first mafia game. Sure I make amateur mistakes, but u trying to say something?
            No, I am just sharing thoughts and information.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

Somehow I am not surprised that you don't understand why I could possibly want Jessup dead. Guy is madly tunneling me, loosing the focus, not looking left and right.

Not surprised you don't see how my statement could be possibly meant as a joke, but making a statememt of what I think about his playstyle.

If I truly wanted him dead as badly, I'd have shot him after the "undercut incident". But guess what. I did not.

He's the last person I'd protect though. First, because of his claimed role, second because personally I wouldn't mind if he shows up dead, third, there's still a chance he's scum. You're pretty naive if you trust him blindly at this stage unless you have other information that is not in this topic, which I do not have.
              But I know you're being naive, because you've somewhat trusted me early game too.
              You are failing so badly this game fis. It sort of is surprising to me. I made zero effort to work with you due to your shady game play. If you are town you disappoint me this game. I expected better from you. You are blundering even worse than I did with the undercut fiasco as I warned you may happen when you pounced on me afterwards saying be careful as you may make an even worse mistake then I did in that situation. At least my undercut vote issue had a logical means to an end for town to win by me. So much has gone on you are unaware hun. I excuse you if you are mafia though. k Remember this is a game too. I truly hope you are not taking this too personally and this is just a gameplay move by you to save yourself from the inevitable end of a town win. It was a fun game guys. I truly enjoyed it! I hope we can do more in the future and THANK YOU WILLBY for hosting.

PS ZEEBU , so glad you guys are home and things are looking better for your son!
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• whatever vote fis

Comment

whatever vote fis
                  Good that you're so sure I'll survive this night phase. :-)

Comment

• its a preemptive vote u and turban malo malo malo

Comment

• "Careful," I thought to myself, one hand on the wheel, the other holding my grande no-whip mocha. The car in front was driving slow, near-constant break-tapping. One good honk should do.

Sped up (going pretty fast actually) I now stood a decent chance of getting to work on time. Damn coffee machine.

In a flash, with a bang, the car in front was gone. Well, it was crashed through the fence on the other side of the street, pushed there by... a snow plow?

I slammed on the breaks, and still sped past the crash. But I had just enough time to see a masked individual step out of the snow plow with a gun, and start towards the car.

BANG!

Biet aka Stanley the Security Guard is dead. He was a Town Cop.

Begin Day 5
                      Last edited by WillBy; 03-29-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• well fuck us.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• This is WAR.. And I am a little confused.

Vote Turban
                          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• hm this is quite interesting actually. if the power roles stand up: voth claims bodyguard, fiS says inventor, biet (dead) is a cop and jessup also claims a power role...PERHAPS all is true, perhaps. What is for certain is I'm thinking Biet investigated and found mido as a clear mafia, as for two days in a row his vote was smacked on mido

Comment

• we need to out the most suspicious but chances are the game won't end, mine on turban

Comment

• and can someone remind me why zeebu has been out of the scope? i forget

Comment

Working...
                                X