TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
    I'd also like to add that I prefer playing pro town and I'm sorry for lying to you all.
    sikdik

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• also, whyd you have to kill me at the very end, i thought i had nearly made it through

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        also, whyd you have to kill me at the very end, i thought i had nearly made it through
        I wanted to find out what would happen if you die. We might have never found out that we were living in your fan fiction.

This aside, I couldn't kill ixt because he was the only other possible lynch, and I kinda expected that voth protected himself. Soilderz was ok to leave alive. Sorry Zeebu.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

I wanted to find out what would happen if you die. We might have never found out that we were living in your fan fiction.

This aside, I couldn't kill ixt because he was the only other possible lynch, and I kinda expected that voth protected himself. Soilderz was ok to leave alive. Sorry Zeebu.
          I thought Zeebu was the logical kill.

And I had to make a plan for zeebus death the moment he announced he was my narrator

Comment

• Not gonna write too much thoughts about this game as I'm tired but a little bit from my POV:

I did a lot of work behind the scenes as I was only vanilla townie and still wanted to have some influence. I think already on day 1 or 2 I messaged Jessup and tried to get a good bond going as I felt she seemed quite pro-town. We both very early agreed on zeebu being townie so I later also messaged zeebu to see his thoughts and feel him out.

I guess we were quiet lucky, we need biet had a night role because of Jess' block the previous night, which made me contact him. I guess he trusted me after a while and we started confirming some stuff.

After that I started talking to voth as I had Biets result and when I was confident and had confirmed that all their actions match up and felt they were all truthful we brought them togheter to try to get some team work on.

After that it was quite easy to start eliminating suspicious looking peeps.

Hopefully we see new people like Biet, midoent (read about mafia first!) and ixt again.

Would love to have a new game and an role lol.

Thanks WIllby <3
            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
            1:soild>they can say what they like
            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• So it is confirmed town had only a 2 shot bodyguard in Voth? This is a true role reveal Willby? If so I will remove the C- and give voth a solid C rofl. ^_^
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                So it is confirmed town had only a 2 shot bodyguard in Voth? This is a true role reveal Willby? If so I will remove the C- and give voth a solid C rofl. ^_^
                nope, I lied after the game is over.

You are right, I should have trusted and thrown my second vest on you after night 2 when I knew I was targeted and could not confirm ANYONE as being town with me.

oh wait, you are horrible at this game and almost lost it for us. Like I have given you credit for, the one smart thing you did THE WHOLE GAME was roleblock midoent and tell me about it. That is legitimately it. You played an absolutely awful game otherwise.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Someone is mad they got a C for trusting fis and being stupid.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• never trusted fis, just was not so certain she was Mafia at that point. It happens... do you remember your feeling on Undercut day 1?

moron, rofl
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• As I mentioned, here is the master excel sheet. I did not use if for the last two days, as I changed those phases while I was at work. There wasn't a lot to them though... Feel free to ask any questions for clarification.

There are also a few early-game thoughts on the first page. Subsequent tabs are each day/night phase (vote tallys and actions).

Comment

• Special shoutouts to the 2 biggest plays I forgot about.

Good: On Day 5, turban flipped his vote "in self defense" and killed waz, halting a 2-day mafia killing spree. He would die the day after, but put the game within grasp for the mafia.

Bad: On day 3, wicket INSISTED via pm that midoent switch his vote, changing public perspective of him from "newbie" to "mafia". What's worse is it didnt work, the final vote was 5-2. Turning point in the game

Comment

• So WillBy PMs are a bad idea?

What do others think?
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                            So WillBy PMs are a bad idea?

What do others think?
                            I've never been a fan. Sort of excludes players who can't prove themselves town. Imo game is supposed to be played in the open for everyone to see. Since pming is fine, but it can get excessive

Comment

• I feel pms are what makes TW mafia special.

This last game there was no where near enough posting by over half the players. This is another reason I support the right of PMing. Without information added to the game it becomes just a lame guessing game with zero deceit.

If we had mandatory posting requirements however we could scratch the PMing as I guess I can see how abuse can take place with it.

Doesn't Mafia HAVE TO PM each other to plan their night actions? and if town has any Masons won't they have to PM each other for town too. We kind of have to allow it I think. At least for known alliances at the start of games should be allowed to.

I personally find it fun and that it improves the quality of the game myself.

This is a good thing to discuss though and collect opinions about the pros and cons of it.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Mafia are the informed minority and are actually the only ones who are supposed to talk to each other, supposed to use this as an advantage. Other groups are allowed too, that's the game mechsnic. Townies, who are supposed to be the uninformed majority are actually not supposed to, depending on game though.

Comment

Working...
                                X