• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Mafia: Safety Off

For an overview of the main roles and their abilities check out this site:
    http://wiki.mafiascum.net/?title=Roles

Disclaimer(s):
    The roles I have chosen might be tweaked slightly and/or X-Shot (limited usage ability).
    I've also been known to create some of the roles myself...

Rules:
    1) Actions occur in this order: Target modifiers (Busdriver, hider, commuter, nexus) -> Strongman -> Action modifiers (roleblock, protection) -> Killing roles -> Miscellaneous (treestump, recruitment) -> Investigative roles
    Target Modifiers, however, can be roleblocked.
    2) All votes must be BOLDED. Unvotes are not necessary but are allowed
    3) You may not abstain from voting.
    4) There will be NO double lynches. In the event of a vote tie, the day will conclude with no one being lynched.
    5) Please keep conversation limited to game-related topics. It's really cool to see a game go into hundreds of pages, but it's a bit of a turn-off for new players and those who can only spare a few minutes for reading.
    6) Phases will last however long I see fit. I expect votes every day and night-actions at night. Please don't keep everyone else waiting. Ideally, day phases will last under 48 hours, and night phases approximately 24 hours. It is your responsibility to make sure the game goes quickly though.
    7) Never re-post any part of any pm sent to you by me. Paraphrasing is okay but I am the final judge of what is acceptable. I will mod-kill you instantly if you do so. Don't be a tool and we'll be cool.
    8) You may not EDIT your posts. Multi-posting to correct what was said is fine.
    9) Do NOT Lurk. I need you to post at least once per phase (more than a one-liner, please). If someone does not do even that much than I will look for a substitute. If someones is seen as lurking more than usual, it is your job as town/mafia to lynch them.
    10) If you're dead, you're dead. Dead people don't talk nor share any information.
    11) If you have any questions, please PM me (in-game or in Forum).
    12) Submit your night actions if you have one. If you don't wish to use yours, please let me know that too so we can move on faster.
    13) I reserve the right to modify the rules slightly for extraneous situations.
    14) I reserve the right to edit/delete posts that don't comply with explicitly stated rules here or via private message.
    15) Don't be shit-heads- to me or to each other.

Game has begun.
    Last edited by WillBy; 03-19-2019, 02:14 PM.

Current Phase: Game Over. Town Wins.
    1. Michael- Voth-Safety Manager- (2-vest) Body guard (Survived)
    2. Jim- Midoent- Forklift Operator- Mafia Goon
    3. Pam- Soilderz- Plant Manager- Vanilla Townie (Survived)
    4. Creed- Wicket666- Unemployed- Mafia Goon
    5. Meredith- Undercut- Scheduler- Townie Busdriver
    6. Phyllis- NukeTheYanks- Car Parker- Vanilla Townie
    7. Stanley- BIET- Security- Townie Cop
    8. Dwight- Zeebu- Electrical Process Engineer- Vanilla Townie
    9. Angela- Waz.- Union Boss- Vanilla Townie
    10. Kevin- Jessup- HR Manager- Role Obscured
    11. Oscar- Turban- Aerodynamics Engineer- Mafia Godfather
    12. Darryl- fiS- IT Guy- Mafia Saboteur
    13. Toby- ixt <zh>-Paint Mixing Technician- Vanilla Townie (Survived)
    Note: Names have nothing to do with the story, titles, or roles. Additionally, do not read into the order the names are posted. Everything was randomized.

Phase Changes:

Day 2
    Night 2
    Day 3
    Night 3
    Day 4
    Night 4
    Day 5
    Night 5
    Day 6
    Night 6

Here is the master Excel file
    Last edited by WillBy; 04-05-2019, 06:19 PM.

Comment

This was going to be my week. It has been 3 weeks since I started working at the Tolkswagen Spider Plant here in Aggieville, and every day so far has been paperwork, safety training, and more paperwork. But today would be different. Today was (and still is*) Pretzel Day.

The higher ups, as a reward for the plant going another year without any serious accidents, brought in a pretzel cart. Free pretzels sounds like the perfect way to start my day.. no, my career! You see, this is my first job out of college. My first job period. I am going to be an electrical engineer! And I have nobody to thank more than my uncle, who got me this job. He's always looked out for me. He's even my godfather.

As a matter of fact, it has been 1160 since the last accident here at TW. I can only take credit for about 21 of those, but I'm looking forward to my pretzel anyways. Advantages of keeping it all in the family.

Begin Day 1

Please post in this thread as soon as possible, so I can make sure you have received your role PMs and are active. If you have not received a role PM, let me know ASAP. This phase can end in a lynch but I will not delay a phase change just for a lynch. Expect phase change tomorrow, 3/19 US time. Also, you guys can nameclaim for the above list.
      Last edited by WillBy; 03-18-2019, 03:17 PM. Reason: Confusion on when there would be pretzels

Comment

today is pretzel day

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

it was pretzel day until a certain someone decided to eat all the pretzels.

Comment

Hello everyone! So happy that this game is actually happening.
            Happy pretzel day everyone.

Comment

as my boy adman would say, downfall is mafia
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I will nameclaim Toby.

Comment

Happy Pretzel Day everyone! We worked hard for this and have a good stretch of safety record to boot. I am proud of you all!! Please hand me a spoon to remove the large salt crystals from my pretzel I'm going to eat. My doc said it is bad for my blood pressure but I love them so much.. pass the mustard too.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

7roll isn't playing is he?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I guess I will start.. I am Kevin and an average hard worker at the plant.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Appropriate music to start this game .. Kevin is also an ex punker and loves this song. "I against I" is the name of this song from this great band.
                        I post this because it relates to us as Town and my/our fight against any corrupt mafia types who would wish to destroy us. Be a goodlum not a hoodlum !!

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

what kind of a day one are we going to play? the traditional day where absolutely nothing of value is put on the table (where are the pretzels anyway), or perhaps the polar opposite will happen and someone will shock us with a bold claim

Comment

I'm willing to expand on my character if I see some people offering something. I'm the only name claimer so far?? Also can I aask game questions here Willby?? Do we know how many mafia there are? More than 3 or what?
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

im confused so day 1 started are we supposed to prove we are townspeople here

Comment

Working...
                              X