No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after being super creepy this guy is going to call me out?

you're scum, bro.

unvote abstain
    vote zeebu
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I'm not a mod, but if there are killing roles in this game, wether it be vigilante, Serial killer, and/or mafia, I'm sure they all (unless only every 2nd night etc Limitation) will be able to make kills as always.

Comment

I'm really pissed off by my Keyboard... well actually it is not my Keyboard, but some program that randomly capitalizes some of my words. Sigh. I am tired of manually correcting all These, so please.. I'm not retarded, I basically (mostly) know how to type, I'm just lazy to manually correct all of These Errors.

Comment

Could we just extend this day phase another day? lol We need people to at least post something who haven't yet. Are they even aware the game is alive and active?.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

voth is the debil

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              If one of us is going to be picked off we may as well do the shot in the dark lynch vote. We may get it totally wrong but if we score a correct guess it is huge for us. My gut feeling is early posters are not mafia. They usually want to huddle up and communicate and come up with a plan beforehand. We do have a few experienced players though who may have gone out on their own initiative who posted though who could be mafia. If I had to wager on mafia .. at least 2 or 3 have not said anything yet. So we narrow it down a little.
              Well that is extremely handy as you were one of the early posters

Anyway, we COULD do a shot in the dark but I really don't how that is much better than abstaining to be honest. If we have 3-4 mafias they can easily sway the vote one way or the other, sure we might learn something then when the role of the lynchee is revelead, or we might not.

The same way we might learn something after night 1, because I'm guessing we have some kind of cop/protector, revelear and vigilante
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

4 players have yet to post anything. I will extend the phase for a few more hours, but due to abstain being the current vote leader, I hope to end the phase in the next few hours. If you have any way to contact Wicket666, Midoent, Waz, or NukeTheYanks, please do so.

Comment

Could you also put a list of all the players in this game somewhere
                  https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                  1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                  1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                  1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                  1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                  1:soild>they can say what they like
                  1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                  1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

I need all the mafia people to wave please. How is town to win with this nonsense. Vote jessup he?s got to be mafia
                    sigpic

Comment

By the way Kevin my character works in Human Resources at the plant. I thought about lying and keeping it a secret but seeing as I have no real reason to hide it and cause suspicions getting myself in lies that could catch up to me I want to throw it all out on the table as far as my character position goes. HR workers work hard too lol. To prove my point and I am town and my claim is real I posted the Bad Brains video. The singer for that band is named H.R.

My powers well.. mafia would be foolish to attempt anything lol. Shot power baby!! :>
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Only mafia people toss out random lynching!
                        sigpic

Comment

See told you now jessup trying to find the back door after his random lynching, mafia would be Human Resources because they have connections. Think about it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            By the way Kevin my character works in Human Resources at the plant. I thought about lying and keeping it a secret but seeing as I have no real reason to hide it and cause suspicions getting myself in lies that could catch up to me I want to throw it all out on the table as far as my character position goes. HR workers work hard too lol. To prove my point and I am town and my claim is real I posted the Bad Brains video. The singer for that band is named H.R.

My powers well.. mafia would be foolish to attempt anything lol. Shot power baby!! :>
                            Look here Human Resources are a vital role in any mafia game or not, if you watch real mafia movies they always know someone, somehow! Why wouldn?t Human Resources not be mafia they got times places, names, even safe houses known!
                            sigpic

Comment

So WillBy summoned wicket successfully. Need 3 more people to contribute!

Comment

Wicket66 that is scum scum scummy my friend..

I hope my trap I set as proof I'm town has you reconsidering what you just said or I am suspecting you as scum mafia henchman dude.

Proof is here ..

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X