No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also my irl belief is that Reese?s peanut butter cups is the worst candy of all time

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Being a Finn and all, i've never tasted one but i don't understand the PB hype so good on you
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like
      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

rofl ok posting for activity.. as asked in client. still don't quite get the game
        lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Hi, I'm Jim the forklift operator.
          lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Phase Change in about an hour. Get your actions in, if you haven't already.

Comment

At first it seemed like a fantasy. Still riding an emotional high, I walked into the plant hoping we could keep the good vibes going. My hopes and bright outlook were quickly stopped. Unlike Phyllis.

I'm no physics expert,it's easy enough to understand that an object in motion tends to stay in motion, unless acted upon by an outside force. For every other vehicle we've produced, that responsibility fell to the braking system. It is unclear where exactly the fault was in the braking system. Every Spider undergoes a thorough safety and parts investigation. Then again, rumor has it that she had fallen asleep at the wheel. Unsure if this was an accident or not, I sat down and resumed work. An email notice popped up:

NukeTheYanks, aka Phyllis, has died in a fiery car crash. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Begin Day 2

Comment

Throwing this in here: I think there's a good possibility of this being the work of a busdriver.
                Why'd someone target nuke?

Jessup, not everyone who does not share your opinion is a foe. I won't go further into this.

Comment

Originally posted by fiS View Post
                  Throwing this in here: I think there's a good possibility of this being the work of a busdriver.
                  Why'd someone target nuke?

Jessup, not everyone who does not share your opinion is a foe. I won't go further into this.
                  Ok, thats a random accusation lol.

If we learned anything from this; it is that the ones who we'ren't ready to vote for anyone should be under the crosshairs. I mean Nuke was never the subject

Comment

Morning all. Sad news about Nuke/Phyllis! What type of weird death is this? Why do you suppose a busdriver did this fis? I expected gunshot kills from mafia not sabotage of our well built spiders. Sort of a bummer not knowing if this was a 3rd party kill or mafia.

It is sadly possible we have a serial killer or psychopath working at the plant too.

As of now I am assuming mafia did this and will be killing in this "accidental" manner.
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

As of now my belief is ixt, zeebu, soilderz, myself and midoent are town. Could we get some effort on the name reveals and job titles from the rest of you? Not doing so is sort of scummy.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        As of now my belief is ixt, zeebu, soilderz, myself and midoent are town. Could we get some effort on the name reveals and job titles from the rest of you? Not doing so is sort of scummy.
                        Ok,

what are your reasons for those people being town?

I mean you're throwing random names in the air tbh

Comment

It has to do with their early non bs nothing to hide reveals and their player experience and my gut feelings... plus some sleuthing.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

It has to do with their early non bs nothing to hide reveals and their player experience and my gut feelings... plus some sleuthing.
                            gut feelings are worthless in mafia but what is this sleuthing you speak of.
                            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Morning all. Sad news about Nuke/Phyllis! What type of weird death is this? Why do you suppose a busdriver did this fis? I expected gunshot kills from mafia not sabotage of our well built spiders. Sort of a bummer not knowing if this was a 3rd party kill or mafia.

It is sadly possible we have a serial killer or psychopath working at the plant too.

As of now I am assuming mafia did this and will be killing in this "accidental" manner.
                              Oh and yeah,

I thibk we should definitely suspect mafias behind this. Shouldn't look too much into the different deaths IMO as it is only made to fit into the narrative.

Also no vigilantys i guess which is normally bad for us

Comment

Some thoughts before I hit the pillows.

I didn't mean to be disrespectful towards nuke, but in a small crowded game with some quite experienced mafia players I didn't expect someone to be killed, who didn't contribute anything so far.

Vigi could still be in the game, I wouldn't exclude this. Maybe only x-shot. But as we know nothing, who would he have targetted? Would have been a shot in the dark.

And who says that the vigi (or whatever party kill role) did not make the kill... maybe mafia got blocked, or the actual target protected, bulletproof... Still a lot of possibilities but I don't want to make this complicated, just saying that with assumption of this kind you've gotta be careful.

Comment

Working...
                                X