X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time to vote yet?
    sigpic

Comment

• am just an ordinary vanilla townie so whoever u guys think ill consider but tbh its pretty hard to judge by the limited info

Comment

• Dunno why there's vanilla townie claims already by wicket at ixt with no pressure at all. I hope you guys realize you're making it easier for mafia to target power roles.

Comment

• VOTE UPPERCUT

Just in case I miss things while asleep.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• jessup and wicket being super shady so far. jessup stumbling over himself with multiple posts in a row talking about who he trusts and thinks is town with absolutely nothing to back it up. we have such limited information available that one wonders if you are just dumb, or don?t know how to play mafia..

fuck it. vote jessup
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I feel like fis tried to seek a meaning behind the death a bit too quick, and jessup might be trying to get herself in with the townies. not much to go on, but if i had to pick id vote jessup, she is either mafia or making it easy for mafia to latch on.

Comment

• so we have 13 people total and nuke the yanks was killed. Do we know how many people mafia has?
                lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• theres been a whole lot of nothing said so far. mostly you need to look at voting patterns right now. jessup has posted the most, but almost all of hte posts have said absolutely nothing. posting just to post. voth voted jessup, which i dont find all that odd. in normal games its customary to vote randomly at first and change your voted often as the day goes on trying to find out what you can. tw form mafia sometimes has trouble with that since people dont post more than once or twice typically. biet immediately jumping on top of jessup too strikes me as something though.

vote: biet

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Phase change will either be late tonight(~12 hours from now) or more likely tomorrow morning (~24 hours from now). Breaking that on quality of discussion. I'll have more details later.

Comment

• addition of abstain vote by toby the painter ^.^

Comment

• Jessup what's your reason to vote undercute? Other than gut feeling that you've said on the previous page?

I agree with Zeebu, you post a lot, but there isn't much content.

I don't know better yet. Will wait before I vote.

Comment

• biet jumped on that vote pretty much immediately which is weird, but not necessarily an anti-town move. i am leaning towards him right now as my vote, however will hold on for now. i have no useful information to give town this day phase unfortunately.

nonetheless we are at a key moment in the game right now, lynching the wrong person and losing perhaps one more during night phase would be absolutely catastrophic for us. we can go against the odds (would assume its 3 to 4 mafia members judging on the size of the game, and perhaps one neutral party?) and vote whoever seems the most suspicious as of now.

are there no masons in this game? would get something started at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            Is anyone going to post anything. god it is terrible we lost a plant worker but snap out of it.. we need to figure out why!

Undercut.. I'm afraid a gut feeling IS the majority of Mafia.. dunno why you would think otherwise, especially early. The sleuthing.. well.. I've been in touch with an informer. I can't say who.

Will you (undercut) please share your role at the plant. It isn't that hard to do. I'm replying to you so mention your name first but to ALL the others holding out please get cracking and start sharing. You don't need to share actions if you don't want to naturally but we need some info .. cmon people!
                            How is this not talked about more? It's more or less a first role claim, or at least claim to knowing something and how the game is going I really think we should use this.

I'm leaning towards voting for undercut with jessup. If undercut is a bad guy Jessup is pretty much confirmed townie and we can all kinda rally around him and his 'informer'. How did you come in contact with him?

Holding my vote right now but yes, either undercut or biet for me.
                            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                            1:soild>they can say what they like
                            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• i kinda jumped to the conclusion because A) im not very good with longer texts and B) i felt pressured to vote before the time ended, and have some reactions on it. trying to learn the game and its mechanics. i only voted for jessup since there's so little information, and she is standing out with about half of the total posts. maybe a bit too obvious, i dont know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

How is this not talked about more? It's more or less a first role claim, or at least claim to knowing something and how the game is going I really think we should use this.

I'm leaning towards voting for undercut with jessup. If undercut is a bad guy Jessup is pretty much confirmed townie and we can all kinda rally around him and his 'informer'. How did you come in contact with him?

Holding my vote right now but yes, either undercut or biet for me.
                                very good point soild -- it's hard to tell if jessup is bad at mafia, stupid in general, or just mafia. however, he has made a pretty significant claim that he has informant(s) and has some sort of inside knowledge that the rest of us are not privy to. there is so little to go on at this point that it seems extremely farfetched - so part of me wonders if jessup really is that bad at mafia or if he really is that bad at mafia?

i would like jessup to come back and give more details to the best of his ability. and i'd also like to hear from undercut where he is at. BIET did jump on my jessup train awfully quick, but it's tough to tell if that's inexperience or a slimey move.

for the moment, unvote jessup and i will re-evaluate...though i might go right back to him.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X