X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voth protecting biet, eh?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• nice try little guy, but it's obvious BIET is a new mafia player and i'm just not willing to read into his actions that much at this stage in the game.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I'm actually a really insecure about Jessup's "claim" and informants. This makes a lot of questions pop into my head.
        Zeebu my impression on BIET's recent answer is alright. It does make sense, I'm with Voth on this one.

Comment

• Interesting little camps of people we're getting here....
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• I guess at this point I really have nothing to hide. I am Meredith, the scheduler. I am the townie bus driver. Last night I drove myself and Zeebu.
            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• After seeing that post on the undercut vote, made me think a bit. Here's what I think: Jessup at this phase is really the crux of whether town shud trust, she's either really the guiding force we shud listen to or mafia really good at stirring village in the wrong direction. But pointing someone out being considered "not in the main perspective" is very interesting to me. If undercut doesn't say anything worth trust I might vote him next day phase, not today since abstain vote already

Comment

• (Posted this without reading his response)

Comment

• And I just have a question mark in my mind regarding wicket. The time phase where he commented about Jessup's role seems a bit unusual. Seems to me he either knows Jessup is a critical role and is trying to fit into the town scene or doing some reverse psychology shenanigans. But if I'm gravely mistaken just ignore me. Just wanna give some more ideas to go off of

Comment

• Sorry for the lack of posting I had been busy the last few days, but at this point I really would like Jessup to come forwards and claim something because if you got me investigated at night and are posting based on that, Zeebu is the mafia you are looking for.
                    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Finally an interesting turn of events!

Comment

• If undercut is legit and zeebu is mafia, biet can be initially set aside if anyone gets my logic, because lately that's the guy he's putting his focus on. But if he's doing some crazy shit to protect his mafia teammate it's something we can't debate on at this phase

Comment

• But wait. I'm not sure if I am biting just yet.
                          Oh damn, I'm not sure of your wording anymore, undercut, when we had our small chat ingame. I was never expecting someone to actually claim as busdriver so quickly, but didn't you say it was sort of unlikely and I am just trying to confuse people? But yeah, I remember you also said a busdriver wouldn't have targetted nuke (talking about yourself here obviously). This makes sense.
                          However apparently I was wrong and someone actually targetted nuke then, but this aside?
                          I'd like to hear from Jessup.
                          Also, killing off Zeebu quickly would probably make WillBy sad, in case he has ever really told him to stay alive for long etc, aka Zeebu isn't playing us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                            I guess at this point I really have nothing to hide. I am Meredith, the scheduler. I am the townie bus driver. Last night I drove myself and Zeebu.
                            i dont buy this. typically bus drivers cannot target themselves. per the wiki, it is possible to have a variation that allows it... but it does not appear to be the norm. in fact, this entire wiki page does not have overly flattering things to say about the bus driver role in general, often considering it a negative for town. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

on top of that, why on gods green earth would you swap me with yourself? i have already claimed and with what i revealed probably put a decent target on my back. i dont think anyone would be stupid enough to claim that they are actually the narrator of this story unless its the truth. willby would have to get really creative with his storytelling in order to have an active player narrate from the mafia's point of view. if i were mafia that means that the narrator of the story would need to die in order for town to win game. i think i mentioned that i was told to try not to die.

Comment

• i also dont understand why because you claimed to swap me with yourself suddenly that makes me mafia.

Comment

• ive made a fairly outlandish claim this game. i was informed that the story would be told from my perspective, which i assume willby is probably regretting a little bit. it makes sense now for the mafia to try and do their best to discredit me.

Comment

Working...
                                X