TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I'm bacccccck . Undercut seeming really fishy as predicted by me lol. Using busdriving to swap yourself is not a thing as far as I know and even if it was he chose zeebu one of the most dangerous town claims we have in the game. Zeebu is the godson of the mafia boss lol. Why would you do an action on zeebu to protect him? If anything I was thinking Zeebu may be 3rd party or a Miller Role being related to the godfather. Also mafia busdrivers are a huge threat while town busdrivers are a shitty role for us which is bad for town 90% of the time. They don't stop kills usually and can randomly just ruin our plans and actions.

Also nuke being killed round one made little sense to me. He was a complete unknown townie who had not even posted yet was targeted? I strongly assumed a busdriver action was taken on nuke which instigated the kill.. yet we hear now undercut is the busdriver and he used it on Zeebu? like really???

Keeping my vote the same! Undercut.
    I actually believe undercut did not have nuke killed. Town needs a good busdriver. This does not make me scum, but If undercut comes out innocent, i warned you! VOTE UNDERCUT, if jessup is wrong we Lynch him later for being scum and killing a townie! Btw can figure out how to bold on phone. VOTE UNDERCUT. this here will prove jessup mafia or town. And if jessup is mafia then i was right the first time and we Lynch him next day phase!
    sigpic

Comment

• It is time to settle the jessup issue!
      sigpic

Comment

• wicket, none of the shit you just said makes any sense. We are all worse off for having read it. I award you 0 points and may god have mercy on your soul.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• You?re trying to lynch a person that you said in the same post you think is not mafia. I mean I have 0 mafia game read on you but dude... maybe you are just not good at this

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            wicket, none of the shit you just said makes any sense. We are all worse off for having read it. I award you 0 points and may god have mercy on your soul.
            It?s all we got to go on. I don?t want it to happen but jessup could be fooling everyone. How to prove this! I mean if you have information then by all means spit it out! At lest i ga e us some options!
            sigpic

Comment

• Just remember each night goes by a townie dies! Maybe jessup is right and undercut is scum. Best to find out now while town has a good population
              sigpic

Comment

• Jessup also mention a informent! So maybe he was told undercut is mafia and in that case undercut tried to have zeebu killed from a possible serial killer or to cover his identity from a investigator. Either way i think now we should try. Remember i have no extra ability so my vote can be Swayed to help or hurt.
                sigpic

Comment

• This just hit me! If nuke was a car Parker and he went for undercut, then zeebu was put out front so nuke dies because zeebu is a serial killer! This means he was killed by the bus. Hmmm?
                  sigpic

Comment

• So you're just going to blindly trust jessup? Sounds like a great idea.
                    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Phase change will be in approximately 10 hours. Please remember to bold your votes. Votes not in bold are hard to catch and therefore will not be counted. Anyone who has not voted will receive an activity warning.

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
                        This just hit me! If nuke was a car Parker and he went for undercut, then zeebu was put out front so nuke dies because zeebu is a serial killer! This means he was killed by the bus. Hmmm?
                        you are an odd duck

Comment

• Let us do a quick list.

People who name claimed with their profession:

Ixt/Toby- Paint industry

Jessup/Kevin- HR Department

Soilderz/Pam- Manager of Plant

Zeebu/Dwight- Electrical Engineer

Wicket666/Never claimed name but is Creed by all logic as last unclaimed name in game- A boring apprentice

Turban/Oscar- Aerodynamics Engineer

Undercut/Meredith- A scheduler (Role: Bus driver)

Players who for some reason have NOT claimed their role at the plant ..
                          Fis/Darryl

Voth/Micheal

Biet/Stanley

Why won't you 3 reveal your positions? I don't like it one bit. I suggest you reveal or be under greater suspicions.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Also wtf is a scheduler undercut? l am very suspicious about that job title too.

The little bird has implemented you as scum, you claimed bus driver and protected zeebu yet nuke was killed by mafia which makes no sense, It is possible zebu was mafia and it changed the outcome of the investigation but I find this all HIGHLY unlikely.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Willby can we have MORE time? Also it would really help to set a HARD TIME LOCK on phases so we can all know. As it is now phase change will be at 8 am my time and no one in America will be on forums checking or voting at that time.
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup still hasn?t given any details and continues to be evasive and accusatory. However, it?s pretty ballsy to straight up call Undercut out unless he is sure about this. The way I see it is, either Undercut is dirty and we take him out, and we can then trust Jessup and his source, OR worst case scenario is that undercut is town and Jessup is forced to out his source ... or he is clearly mafia. It?s not a perfect solution, but I don?t see many other options that will provide us any information.

I?m putting my vote on undercut.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X