No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm very much willing to test my theory that someone investigated me and got guilty
    Vote: Zeebu
    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Tentative vote fiS the points where she jumps in is interesting to me since hasn't said much aside from not trusting Jessup. If someone had that significant of a role would have spoken against Jessup's lead by now. Probably not changing this until I see what arises otherwise

Comment

• its all so confusing. can we abstain at this point?
        lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• Isn't it past the first day? Every free day just causes town to lose one more day and grants mafia free kill

Comment

• I plead willby extend until midnight eastern time today 3/22/19 to end this phase. IT IS A CRUCIAL ONE and the sporadic gameplay is making this very hard for the players to manage. This is a big vote and we need to be playing the game posting.. many are doing almost no input. EXTEND PLEASE!!!!! For the sake of excitement and the game! pleaseeeeee ..
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
              Isn't it past the first day? Every free day just causes town to lose one more day and grants mafia free kill
              Yeah, but lynching someone wrong is even worse right? Since there are more town than mafia lynching someone random would be a losing strategy. I think im getting the game better...
              lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• Yeah after this last post I trust Jessup probably 30 to 40 percent more. Think about simple logic if she was really mafia would she request a day phase to be prolonged?

Comment

• Originally posted by midoent View Post

Yeah, but lynching someone wrong is even worse right? Since there are more town than mafia lynching someone random would be a losing strategy. I think im getting the game better...
                  This unfortunately is unavoidable at the beginning of the game and is one reason I name and position claimed so early. I wanted town to start trusting each other and me. I am 100% Town. TRUST THAT, WE CAN PM each other on forums too or in game so we should start doing so guys! Take a leap of faith and trust the JESSUP!
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                    I'm just a standard bus driver with the ability to swap myself
                    Can we think about this a moment. A nightly swap yourself power. It is soooooooooo powerful. If you find 1 mafia to swap every night with you are then safe until mafia guesses which member your are swapping with and then has to do hits on themselves to kill you. The more I think about this role claim the less I believe it.

On the other hand..

If you are a town bus driver who has self swap powers. You are probably the most important townie we have and killing you is a huge blow.

Anyone able to shed some light or scrutiny on what I just said?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• town bus drivers create a ton of chaos too when little is known early on, They can destroy town investigations and destroy all town nightly actions with continuous false positives. Protection actions are all screwed up and reversed too. It can be a role that is very problematic for town until late in the game.. Now ur out with your role.. I dunno man I feel like its just bad all around for us. I'm not saying I'm 100% sure of anything but I have my reasons to suspect and vote for you.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I?m confused, jessup. You ask us to trust you and rally around you. You?ve said that you have an informant that is stating Undercut is mafia. Do you believe this to be the case or not? It seems like you?re trying to distance yourself from the idea now. Just to be clear, this is your show right now - if we Lynch undercut and he ends up being town, there?s two options: you release the name of your informant, or you will be next. So before we lynch undercut, are you sure this is what you want?
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• unvote fis

Ok not much has happened since i went to sleep. This is what needs to happen and it needs to happen TODAY. We either need to

A) lynch undercut to check if Jessup and /or his informant is legit. If undercut is revealed scum then we have AT LEAST 1 guy (probably 2 guys) we can 100% trust and rally around.
                          :
                          B) lynch Zeebu to find out if undercut really is a busdriver. The problem with this is, as it stands right now: IF Zeebu is revealed to be pro-town when he is lynched what does that give us? This either confirms that B1) Jessups informant and him are bullshit and lied about undercut being scummy which I dont think is likely or B2) undercut is lying about his own role and is probably scum..

It is really these two options we have. WE HAVE TO get Jessups position (and his informants) as pro-town CONFIRMED within the next couple of hours. We have to learn something after todays lynching.

placeholder vote undercut

If undercut is a busdriver then we can be 90% sure zeebu is scum and we can kill him next day.
                          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                          1:soild>they can say what they like
                          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Oh and one more thing. I can't seriously believe the Nuke kill last night was a mafia move. I think mafia either didn't send in their powers OR their target was protected (which is very lucky but more likely). I think a SK or vigilante killed Nuke for being useless.

If a protector protected someone last night, then you can be 80% sure they are town. So that is at least something.
                            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                            1:soild>they can say what they like
                            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Swap vote to undercut. I agree with soldierz on this one we don't have much to go on. If we lynch incorrectly but receive info that he's really a bus driver, we lynch zeebu no question. But if undercut is mafia, that proves we can fully trust Jessup but where does that put zeebu? Regardless its probably the most logical move at this point

Comment

• Please focus on undercuts claim at this stage voth. What do you and others think of it? Is it believable? As I say I am seriously doubting it personally.

I had my reasons I stated already for voting Undercut and this claim of his has me feeling pretty sure I was right.

In the end It will be a group consensus but my intentions are pure.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X