[b] unvote biet

vote undercut[\b]

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Unvote biet

vote undercut

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• ixt you need to vote in bold text the name you want for it to be official. you did not use bold text.. just letting you know if you forgot or didn't know this.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Sorry I did read willbys instruction but didn't know how to bold using phone to type

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Please focus on undercuts claim at this stage voth. What do you and others think of it? Is it believable? As I say I am seriously doubting it personally.

I had my reasons I stated already for voting Undercut and this claim of his has me feeling pretty sure I was right.

In the end It will be a group consensus but my intentions are pure.
            I will focus on what I feel needs to be focused on. I do not necessarily believe Undercut, which is obvious because I voted for him.

YOU have completely led this crusade against Undercut with apparent insider information from an informant. If he ends up being mafia, you and your informant have made massive strides to being nearly 100% trustworthy.

Do you agree that if Undercut is town, you will out your informant? Do you realize also that if you refuse to do that, you will likely be the next person lynched?
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Voth ur logic is flawed. If undercut shows up as town, where do u put zeebu? As it seems u have forgotten what undercut claimed. A mistake lynch doesn't necessarily mean the informant is fake.

Comment

• If undercut is mafia then ignore this post. But if he shoes up being good, my increasing suspicion is toward the relationship between voth and zeebu's roles

Comment

• Absolutely nothing of greater significance was learned these past hours.

For the time being I will believe the bus driver claim from Undercut, as in the right hands it is a very powerful role, but honestly Zeebu also seems like a bad target to be voted out. I have a feeling this informant of Jessup is the most likely one to be scum, attempting to cause disarray within our ranks, or then Jessup himself is scum if there is no informant. There's also always the possibility of an insane cop despite it being a smaller game. I am not comfortable voting the first two people I mentioned.

I suppose for the sake of voting, I will put a placeholder one on Biet for his hasty vote earlier granted it was most likely inexperience kicking in.

vote: biet

Comment

• So you accept the theory of a self swapping bus driver role? Seems crazy to me personally. You find that more credible than biets hasty vote towards me? I don't get that thinking nor that busdriver is something town should be comfortable with every night messing up our actions.

I don't see why this is all 100% on my head either. Everyone makes their own votes. There MUST be someone in town who has more information they learned night one too who is not sharing it. Do you feel we all should change to biet turban or what?
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ok so we need to get this clear once and for all because the lynching will happen soon:

What exactly did you informant say Jessup? I don't see how hiding this helps anyone? Did he outright say that undercut is a mafia goon or what?
                      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                      1:soild>they can say what they like
                      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• I believe undercut could be the busdriver,
                        but he isn't telling more about his role
                        he's probably mafia with +1 shot kill or something
                        his posts are rly short and not very defensive.. because yeah obvious he is mafia

unvote: voth
                        vote: undercut

btw this doesn't mean i'm taking my eyes off voth,
                        think he joined the bandwagon just to say look @ me
                        i voted a mafia out, just to appear like a townie
                        im not buying it!
                        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
                          Absolutely nothing of greater significance was learned these past hours.

For the time being I will believe the bus driver claim from Undercut, as in the right hands it is a very powerful role, but honestly Zeebu also seems like a bad target to be voted out. I have a feeling this informant of Jessup is the most likely one to be scum, attempting to cause disarray within our ranks, or then Jessup himself is scum if there is no informant. There's also always the possibility of an insane cop despite it being a smaller game. I am not comfortable voting the first two people I mentioned.

I suppose for the sake of voting, I will put a placeholder one on Biet for his hasty vote earlier granted it was most likely inexperience kicking in.

vote: biet
                          I understand what you're saying but what will we learn if we lynch biet? Even if he turns out to be mafia = Voth and fis (i think) protected him because his hasty vote was because of inexperince (which very well may be). I really don't see we can with any reasonable confidence say that voth, fis or both of them would be mafia anyway?

Comment

• One thing that makes me kinda worried about this voting undercut thing is how many are jumping on it lol. Maybe it is the best decision but this seems to mean that there are also mafias voting on him which makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Comment

• nah, I wouldn't recommend people to flip their vote on BIET.

However at the same time I do not feel comfortable voting on Undercut because there is, in my opinion, a rather good chance that he actually is our bus driver, and my trust is further reinforced by the fact that he added additional information regarding his role stating there is a slight variation when comparing to the standard bus driver role. Assuming he was investigated and found guilty, and is not lying about his role, this would mean Zeebu is guilty and is either a serial killer, cult leader, some other third party role, or member of the mafia. This is assuming your informant is a legit cop and not insane.

Comment

• I guess voting on Biet would be the same as throwing a vote in the dumpster, point taken. I hate flip-flopping votes like this, but ..

unvote: BIET

going to make a more serious vote when I have re-read the thread and see if I missed something obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X