No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess we can't also forget about roles like framer as well from anti-town side, but the odds of someone framing Zeebu, Undercut being investigated, and Undercut swapping himself with Zeebu seems extremely unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turban View Post
      I guess we can't also forget about roles like framer as well from anti-town side, but the odds of someone framing Zeebu, Undercut being investigated, and Undercut swapping himself with Zeebu seems extremely unlikely.
      yeah I mean there are a lot of different combinations that may be in play here but we can't think of them everyone or count on them.

I feel we just need to do this first lynching more or less in the dark, next day it should be easier to make a more informed choice.
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like
      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• It's the role claim that has me more convinced than any little bird who talked to me with my vote on undercut. I'll explain later why.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
          Current Phase: Day 2
          1. Michael- Voth
          2. Jim- Midoent
          3. Pam- Soilderz
          4. Creed- ???
          5. Meredith- Undercut
          6. Phyllis- NukeTheYanks- Car Parker- Vanilla Townie
          7. Stanley- BIET
          8. Dwight- Zeebu
          9. Angela- Waz.
          10. Kevin- Jessup
          11. Oscar- Turban
          12. Darryl- fiS
          13. Toby- ixt <zh>
          Yet to post: Wazzaaa.NL
          Note: Names have nothing to do with the story, titles, or roles. Additionally, do not read into the order the names are posted. Everything was randomized.

Phase Changes:

Day 2
          lol, just noticed that willby put everyones names beside their claims.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• who da fk is creed

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

lol, just noticed that willby put everyones names beside their claims.
              You don't have anything to say why we shouldn't lynch you and lynch undercut instead?
              https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                who da fk is creed
                process of eliminations says wicket

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

You don't have anything to say why we shouldn't lynch you and lynch undercut instead?
                  my role claim seems far more plausible than his. jessup claims to have some mumbo jumbo informant pointing to undercut as well.

Comment

• thats why lynching undercut seems like the only plausible option, plus hes not defending himself much. if he turns up good it gives us some more of a lead

Comment

• after my initial vote on Jessup, which wasn't really based on much to begin with, the lack of defense from under's side is indeed curious. he basically surrendered himself to the majority vote to prove he is innocent.

I, Stanley, the facility's security agent, have to keep the facility safe and by lynching Undercut we might get the information we need. If he is a townie, Zeebu might be trouble as well as Jessup, if hes mafia, good, and we might know who to trust more.

Unvote: Jessup, vote: Undercut

Comment

• Originally posted by BIET View Post
                        after my initial vote on Jessup, which wasn't really based on much to begin with, the lack of defense from under's side is indeed curious. he basically surrendered himself to the majority vote to prove he is innocent.

I, Stanley, the facility's security agent, have to keep the facility safe and by lynching Undercut we might get the information we need. If he is a townie, Zeebu might be trouble as well as Jessup, if hes mafia, good, and we might know who to trust more.

Unvote: Jessup, vote: Undercut
                        ok the security guard definitely has to have a night action, right?

Comment

• ok under town perspective zeebu is getting fishier and fishier per post. first he reposts the list of the roles (for what purpose) then tries to divert our attention to people aside from our main focus (Jessup, Undercut). hes either a really bad townie or a mafia member whos really bad at acting

Comment

• I don't think we can assume any position has specific roles.. like for example.. nuke was a car parker yet not a busdriver or commuter? just a vanilla town.. I see no rhyme or reason to who has actions and who doesn't so far.

Like you said you are vanilla zeebu even being the narrator position character.. I sort of find that a hard to believe on first impressions. Vanilla mafia god son townie heheh but who knows.. just saying that seems odd. I don't see that position at the plant has much to do with anything concerning action abilities players may get.
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                              ok under town perspective zeebu is getting fishier and fishier per post. first he reposts the list of the roles (for what purpose) then tries to divert our attention to people aside from our main focus (Jessup, Undercut). hes either a really bad townie or a mafia member whos really bad at acting
                              my vote is on undercut. im just trying to see if biet has anything to share. information is good, man. gotta try to spot inconsistencies and whatnot.

i posted the list for a couple reasons, one i have never seen a host actually confirm peoples identities before, its not a huge deal and i doubt it means anything. the other reason was to outline exactly what you just said immediately afterwards. only one person had not role claimed yet even though they posted several times. and then i guess another reason is to have a list of players later than the first page. its handy to have that sort of stuff and not have to bounce around all the time. always good to have a constant reminder on who has been posting and who hasnt.

Comment

• Extending this morning's phase due to a lot of posts coming in. Bold your votes by surrounding the text with [ b ] and [ / b ] (no spaces). Phase change at noon CST, around 3 hours from now unless more time is needed. We do need to keep moving...

Comment

Working...
                                X