• wtf lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
        vote [/b]undercut[/b]
        No slash on the first one.

Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
        vote undercut

Comment

• Not to sound too much mafia-like but we can't extend the dayphase on and on and on, it's on us townies to try to get some worthwhile in during the day phase, if we dont then tough shit.
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Ohh I'm sorry I wasn't able to post in a while and this evening when I have more time I will go into more detail, looking at certain players more closely (got no time for that atm, but I will come up with something).

So why exactly are you voting Undercut? Has anyone else come up with a good idea here aside from Jessup saying he's got an informant?
            I don't get it. He's the only powerrole claim aside from Zeebu's "Special-no-power-role" claim.
            Undercut wasn't even in a pressure situation when he roleclaimed, so I don't think it's just out of defense because Jessup threw in a quite random information.
            All other claims where just vanilla (which are, if you ask me, pretty stupid because it's making it easier for mafia to target power roles - IF they all are true).

Assuming Undercut's statement isn't made of shit right now:
            Night 1: Undercut drove himself with Zeebu. My thought: I don't think it's unlikely that the busdriver can drive himself. Not setting this in stone certainly, but I think I remember a game where Jerome Scruggs was also able to drive himself (might be wrong, it's years ago, maybe anyone else remembers?). And driving yourself as the busdriver isn't a bad option because you know your allignment and might be able to work with the results. Since the busdriver only knows his own role, he wouldn't know what occured if he drove player B with player C without knowing about their allignments? I hope you can follow what I'm saying.

Zeebu was the one to claim an important (lol vanilla) role that matters for the story, so I can even see why Undercut swapped himself with Zeebu.

I'll carefully buy Undercut's claim, and I think Zeebu is a good lynch.
            I'm hoping, in case he doesn't flip scum, that he's got a 3rd party role. I could think of WillBy creating a bulletproof survivor because he wants him to stay alive for a while.

For now I'll vote Zeebu

Jessup because apparently it means a lot to you, I also work in the plant, in the IT sector. This IT specification might or might not come with power.
            Now how does this help bringing our game forward?
            I would like to hear more of substance from you.

There's still plenty of players who we've gotta be careful about.
            Like wicket. I don't get any reads from wicket other than he seems to trust Jessup. And why would Undercut's lynch prove anything about Jessup? I don't get the connection.
            What about Jessup being mafia and just throwing things in here? Honestly though, I wouldn't expect Jessup bussing a mafia member, I'll give you that, but there's still that possibility of Jessup not being town if Undercut flips scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
              Voth ur logic is flawed. If undercut shows up as town, where do u put zeebu? As it seems u have forgotten what undercut claimed. A mistake lynch doesn't necessarily mean the informant is fake.
              It makes zeebu a serial killer, because nuke died by a bus. Bus drivers i believe have immunity at night to swap people out in this game! Nuke coated undercut but because under cut swapped out zeebu nuke gets killed by a bus!
              sigpic

Comment

• Also, I feel like adding:
                While a busdriver can do a lot of damage to town by causing confusion, I trust a player like Undercut making good decisions. It's not a great powerrole, if you ask me, and I'm thankful that I didn't get it.
                Zeebu "only" claimed vanilla Townie with a relation to the godfather.

I would rather risk losing a simple powerless role than the busdriver. And there's a good chance that Zeebu isn't a Vanilla Townie.

Comment

• abstain
                  lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• Originally posted by midoent View Post
                    abstain
                    fuck this. you're either scum, too bad at mafia, or too special ed to keep playing this game. why are we lynching a possible power role while some of these guys just completely screw off in the background?

unvote undercut

vote midoent

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• For future reference, I am only allowing abstaining on the first day. Abstains and unvotes will be counted as self-votes.

Vote Tally:
                      Undercut- 7 (Biet, ixt, Jessup, Soilderz, Waz, Wicket666, Zeebu)
                      Midoent- 2 (Midoent, Voth)
                      Zeebu- 2 (fiS, Undercut)
                      turban- 1 (turban)

Phase change at 12:30 central time (~40 minutes)
                      Last edited by WillBy; 03-22-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• So is there something u know about undercut fis or is this just a hunch you have because of previous games you may have played with him?
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Fis do you have any info or actions you figured out the night that passed? I mean if you do about undercut please speak up.. the role claim seems wrong to me he made
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• i never said my role was important, i just said i was the narrator. giving an actual crucial role to the narrator of the story doesnt sound like good sense.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• I may be open to changing to zeebu but I want to know why I should.. some logic is correct .. zeebu = vanilla and under = power role for town (if all this is true) losing vanilla is better than losing busdriver.. but bus driver is problematic for us as town too so.. its hard but if he can in fact bus himself lol thats an insane power for town
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Ok I'm getting more and more unsure about this lynching rofl
                                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                                1:soild>they can say what they like
                                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Working...
                                X