TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

fuck this. you're either scum, too bad at mafia, or too special ed to keep playing this game. why are we lynching a possible power role while some of these guys just completely screw off in the background?

unvote undercut

vote midoent
    I'm really leaning towards voting for midoent tbh, if he isn't ready to put his ass on the line when voting for someone then we dont need him.

https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• voting for midoent might be the safest vote at the moment, I can see the logic in that. or is it a clever bait? i might be overthinking it all

Comment

• notice undercut has not come in and said much of anything in his own defense. sort of like he's got his allies in here to take the pressure off of him instead of doing it himself

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
          notice undercut has not come in and said much of anything in his own defense. sort of like he's got his allies in here to take the pressure off of him instead of doing it himself
          You're welcome to name which allies you're suspecting
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            notice undercut has not come in and said much of anything in his own defense. sort of like he's got his allies in here to take the pressure off of him instead of doing it himself
            That's exactly why I changed my vote too. what does he have to lose if he's a townie? maybe anything he can say might just put him deeper in the hole he made for himself

Comment

• I apologize if I am wrong undercut.. but to me ur claim is too strange to self bus power urself.. its all about the claim for me at this stage .. I just don't get it.. maybe im bamboozled
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

Fis was quick to defend under by saying it would be better to have a vanilla player out early instead of a power role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

fis for one. i want to know why the bus driver claim suddenly seems so plausible. i provided a link earlier that said several things about the bus driver role. typically you cant swap yourself with someone. it went on to say that the role is often fairly damaging to town. knowing those things and you still think hes an actual bus driver? come on, get outta here.

i wish i were bulletproof, unfortunately i am not. at least if i am it wasnt shared with me.

Comment

• Good discussion but no vote changes, so I'm going forward with the phase change.

"Two wrappers seems excessive, but I'm sure the people at Reese's better understand the food packaging world than I do." My favorite snack, I pack them in all my lunches.

"You're full of shit," growled Oscar. "Here we were having a nice, quiet lunch..."

"I'm sorry my conversation topics aren't good enough for you," I retorted.

"If you wanna talk, pick a better topic."

I broke the silence again. "So did you hear about Phyllis?"

"Yes, I also got the email notification. Next."

"Did you hear about Meredith?"

That immediately caught Oscar's attention. "What about Meredith?"

"Keep this on the down-low, but she's a suspect in the Phyllis murder case."

"Murder case? Where are you getting this? It was an accident."

"Not according to Uncle Kevin."

"Yeah, I'm going to need more than that."

"I'm afraid that's all I can say on the subject." Actually, that's all Kevin had to say on the subject.

Undercut, aka Meredith the Scheduler, had been fired. A criminal investigation is underway, but all signs point to her being a Townie Busdriver.

Begin Night 2

As we are headed into a weekend, this night phase will likely last longer than 24 hours. I'm hoping to change phase again sometime Saturday night, let's shoot for 5pm CST (~28 hours from now.)
                    Last edited by WillBy; 03-22-2019, 02:10 PM. Reason: )

Comment

• well shit.

apparently kevin is my uncle though. so theres that.

Comment

• Don't make the mistakes I've made in my life nephew Dwight. You still are young and have the world in your hands.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• :'( goodbye cruel world
                          3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• well fuck.

Comment

• I know it's night phase, but I'm really really curious what Jessup is now going to come up with.

Comment

• Zeebu is dead this night to me now. I have personally spoken to Jessup and I believe what role she is. If I'm steering us in the wrong direction sorry but now I highly suspect voth and zeebu

Comment

Working...
                                X