Get off my lawn!
      smartest thing youve said all game

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Zeebu get off my lawn!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
          Zeebu is dead this night to me now. I have personally spoken to Jessup and I believe what role she is. If I'm steering us in the wrong direction sorry but now I highly suspect voth and zeebu
          i dont expect mafia to kill me tonight, why would they? im almost certain to be lynched during the day, theyre likely to go after someone else during the night phase. that is unfortunate because unless something good happens for town tonight, we will be down 4 townsfolk assuming im lynched. that only leaves 9 people left with 3-4 of them likely mafia, gonna have to go on a perfect run at that point to win. bummer

Comment

• So ya I dunno if I can talk game now.. but am very sorry uppercut.. I gambled and lost.. I need a friend who is real town If I live I won't be leading any charges for a while.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
              Wazzzaaaaaap!
              Sorry for the delay people.
              Been busy these days, but I am happy with a game of mafia in 2019!

This gave me a good advantage to analyse these posts..
              I am Angela! Regular Vanilla Townie got no special abilities,
              my deduction techniques could be stated as being 'above average'.

It is interesting to see how voth, biet and fis taking sides and backing up each other.. something smells fishy here..
              Voth: "though i agree with fiS' assessment that zeebu's post was highly unusual and should raise red flags."
              ^Took a look at zeebus post and what voth said didn't make sense at all.. zeebus post was legit
              Just made voth more suspicious.

Fis: "my impression on BIET's recent answer is alright. It does make sense, I'm with Voth on this one."
              Biet jumping on jessup bandwagon, questionmarks in the town, voth backing up biet and fis backing up voth (circle)
              Suspicious list:
              Voth
              Fis
              Biet
              (maybe Undercut)

Vote: Voth
              i just noticed that you happened to use my exact wording on the deduction techniques. could you please say why you said it that way?

Comment

• I know it's night but in Germany the clocks are ticking differently (this is actually a german saying, lmao).
                Hope ya'll won't mind me looking into the last phase, especially the people hopping on Undercut:

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                VOTE UPPERCUT
                Just in case I miss things while asleep.

Undercut.. I'm afraid a gut feeling IS the majority of Mafia.. dunno why you would think otherwise, especially early. The sleuthing.. well..
                I've been in touch with an informer. I can't say who.

Will you (undercut) please share your role at the plant. It isn't that hard to do. I'm replying to you so mention your name first but to ALL the others holding out please get cracking and start sharing. You don't need to share actions if you don't want to naturally but we need some info .. cmon people!

This post by Jessup and also that he's calling everyone to Claim roles is extremely scummy.
                It also got the bandwagon on Undercut started.

What other people reasoned for voting on Undercut:
                Zeebu, Wazza said it's unlikely that the busdriver can drive himself. Zeebu based the whole theory about Undercut's fake role claim based on this being not possible.
                Willby added that he might have tweaked roles a little, so there's that. And afaik there have been games on this very forum with a busdriver with this ability.

Wicket, Biet and Voth then later voted on Undercut because (I'll rephrase this and summarize this) they thought it'll however bring evidence on Jessup.
                Voth got off the wagon because he thought mido would be a better lynch, which I see as a good move. Could be scum though anyway who doesn't want to look suspicious.
                Voth also added some thoughts about Jessup, which I like.
                Soilderdz and ixz also hopped on the wagon. Just going with the flow, eh?
                Notice that Turban abstained from voting and didn't contribute a lot content in the last phase. What's up there?

I now haven't looked at everyone, but Zeebu's "there's no busdrivers who can drive themselves" is raising the redest flags for me right now. Right after your red flag there's Jessup with also a quite big red flag for me, see the quotes below.

Also, safely assuming that Undercut had no reason to lie, and actually assuming Jessup wasn't bullshitting, and his Informant wasn't either (which is a lot conditions), you apparently popped up guilty to *someone*.

Note that nuke wasn't busdriven, we can assume the kill on nuked was planned. My guess it was a random shot, not wanting much attention, however.

So is there something u know about undercut fis or is this just a hunch you have because of previous games you may have played with him?

No, I knew nothing about Undercut. I had a small chat with him ingame, which I stated here, too.
                He gave hints on his thoughts on busdriving which got along with his post. (Read my post defending Undercut)

Fis do you have any info or actions you figured out the night that passed? I mean if you do about undercut please speak up.. the role claim seems wrong to me he made
                If I was a cop, why would I have shared my information already after night 1, not even knowing if I would have gotten a sane or insane result?
                No, I had nothing else to say about Undercut than in my post I made.

I apologize if I am wrong undercut.. but to me ur claim is too strange to self bus power urself.. its all about the claim for me at this stage .. I just don't get it.. maybe im bamboozled
                After actually starting all this, you seem quite passive like 10 minutes before phase change, don't you think? Jumping right on zeebu's theory with the self-driving busdriver and judging it's likeliness. Sounds like an excuse to me.

Comment

Zeebu is dead this night to me now. I have personally spoken to Jessup and I believe what role she is. If I'm steering us in the wrong direction sorry but now I highly suspect voth and zeebu
                  So you're Jessup's informant?
                  Congrats you two.

Comment

• read my initial first few posts before making that type of comment

Comment

read my initial first few posts before making that type of comment
                      Are you referring to the post where you claimed you're a vanilla townie?
                      1. Claiming Vanilla Townie early without pressure etc isn't a good idea. I've already stated why in this topic.
                      2. Just because you claimed to be a Vanilla Townie doesn't mean that you ARE a Vanilla Townie.
                      That's what this game is about - spotting lies between truth and vice versa.

Comment

• fis coming in for the kill don't trust her
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• it is real convenient to know as mafia what is going on, purposely wait to see a wrong lynch happen and pounce.. you have given no one anything.. this is as much your fault as anyones fis. I don't buy you are town anymore than anyone else at this stage and you have proven nothing to gain trust.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            it is real convenient to know as mafia what is going on, purposely wait to see a wrong lynch happen and pounce.. you have given no one anything.. this is as much your fault as anyones fis. I don't buy you are town anymore than anyone else at this stage and you have proven nothing to gain trust.
                            I'm okay with your thoughts on that.
                            But what exactly then have you "proven"?

Comment

• It?s time for jessup to spell out clearly about his informant. Maybe doesn?t have to give the person themselves up, but I think we require the exact action and target. More than fair at this point.

Comment

• I guess I'll break the rules and talk game since others are doing it now.

A
                                re you saying you knew that undercut was town by investigations and you did not say anything because you were worried about it being incorrect info fis? I'd rather have some info that came back as a result than nothing at all. You made ZERO effort to contact me or talk to me and lurked in the shadows the whole time. I was not happy at the passive approach town was taking. I made up undercut as a vote out of thin air to get town moving and pulled his name out of a hat. I admit it. The sudden role claim surprised me and it seemed as if he was scrambling to prove he was town because he was worried he was found out and Zeebu was the easiest claim to make as a reason a result would come back wrong on his head. It was TERRIBLE luck on my part. A great play if I had only picked another name that was scum or vanilla townie but a terribly bad play because of how the events unfolded and some how i guessed the one player who was important to town. It was not my intention originally to go this far. I did not expect such a bus driver role and had never heard of it before. I fully planned to unvote undercut after some commotion and a few hands maybe shown by people (probably still got that it just needs to be deciphered) as info which would play out in the chat but the more I thought about it the more it seemed like I guessed correctly because of the claim right after I voted him. I gambled and lost rolling snake eyes.. terrible luck and I am sorry to undercut and town. But I will say if town does not regroup and try to start over in our approach we will be done for. I made an error I admit it. Be careful though yourself pointing fingers. You may make one even more crucial mistake yourself later in the game if you survive nights and live that long. Unless you are mafia of course which by your pouncing I wonder about. Hopefully town fixes the situation and starts to play. That was my reasoning.. to get things moving.. I sure did get movement but the wrong type and the wrong direction. I'm sorry but you have ZERO evidence I know of to say ixt is mafia or anyone is at this stage. I personally trust ixt as town 90%. What is done is done and we all have to live by it and the votes we made and continue the game. This does NOT mean we have to lose though by any means. I will save details for later day phase if I survive the night about claiming my role. We still have many tricks up our sleeves which we can fight mafia with. I'm sick this happened but you need to start inputting info if you have it. Blaming me and ixt will not solve what is done already. Many voted and there are some all over the place. I feel there was a better reason to vote undercut with info we had than say midoent.. but I'm batting pretty badly and am going to try and wait for others to do something themselves to help fix this we ALL made. I am town but understand the anger and resentment towards me too. If I had gotten it right I'd be a hero, instead I'm a zero.. for the time being at least. Good luck to town still making a comeback.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X