TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    I guess I'll break the rules and talk game since others are doing it now.

A
    re you saying you knew that undercut was town by investigations and you did not say anything because you were worried about it being incorrect info fis? I'd rather have some info that came back as a result than nothing at all. You made ZERO effort to contact me or talk to me and lurked in the shadows the whole time. I was not happy at the passive approach town was taking. I made up undercut as a vote out of thin air to get town moving and pulled his name out of a hat. I admit it. The sudden role claim surprised me and it seemed as if he was scrambling to prove he was town because he was worried he was found out and Zeebu was the easiest claim to make as a reason a result would come back wrong on his head. It was TERRIBLE luck on my part. A great play if I had only picked another name that was scum or vanilla townie but a terribly bad play because of how the events unfolded and some how i guessed the one player who was important to town. It was not my intention originally to go this far. I did not expect such a bus driver role and had never heard of it before. I fully planned to unvote undercut after some commotion and a few hands maybe shown by people (probably still got that it just needs to be deciphered) as info which would play out in the chat but the more I thought about it the more it seemed like I guessed correctly because of the claim right after I voted him. I gambled and lost rolling snake eyes.. terrible luck and I am sorry to undercut and town. But I will say if town does not regroup and try to start over in our approach we will be done for. I made an error I admit it. Be careful though yourself pointing fingers. You may make one even more crucial mistake yourself later in the game if you survive nights and live that long. Unless you are mafia of course which by your pouncing I wonder about. Hopefully town fixes the situation and starts to play. That was my reasoning.. to get things moving.. I sure did get movement but the wrong type and the wrong direction. I'm sorry but you have ZERO evidence I know of to say ixt is mafia or anyone is at this stage. I personally trust ixt as town 90%. What is done is done and we all have to live by it and the votes we made and continue the game. This does NOT mean we have to lose though by any means. I will save details for later day phase if I survive the night about claiming my role. We still have many tricks up our sleeves which we can fight mafia with. I'm sick this happened but you need to start inputting info if you have it. Blaming me and ixt will not solve what is done already. Many voted and there are some all over the place. I feel there was a better reason to vote undercut with info we had than say midoent.. but I'm batting pretty badly and am going to try and wait for others to do something themselves to help fix this we ALL made. I am town but understand the anger and resentment towards me too. If I had gotten it right I'd be a hero, instead I'm a zero.. for the time being at least. Good luck to town still making a comeback.
    move onto next phase so i can:

vote jessup

you really are horrible at mafia and you need to go.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• jessup, just shut the fuck up at this point. no one cares who you believe is town 90% or what bullshit comes out of your mouth. either get lynched or nightkilled and don't signup in the future. unreal.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Thats fine voth. Use your do nothingness to pick off people who tried. Or just pounce as mafia when the coals are hot. No reason to hurt town even more when I'm saying I'm NOT taking the lead anymore and will wait for others to attempt to figure things out. Not much I can do but admit my mistake and say I can still help town. You have been a moody upvoter yourself. You voted for more people than anyone kid.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• YOU JUST ADMITTED TO PICKING A NAME OUT OF A HAT TO LYNCH TO "GET TOWN MOVING."

this guy so happened to roleclaim bus driver, and you KEPT GOING....and guess what, we lynched the TOWN BUS DRIVER?

seriously man, my "do nothingness" is INFINITELY better than your random targeting of players without reason, and lying to all of us about your "informant."

if you are town, please stop posting anything more than the bare minimum for the duration of the game. if you aren't, have fun, you deserve the lynching you have coming.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
            Thats fine voth. Use your do nothingness to pick off people who tried. Or just pounce as mafia when the coals are hot. No reason to hurt town even more when I'm saying I'm NOT taking the lead anymore and will wait for others to attempt to figure things out. Not much I can do but admit my mistake and say I can still help town. You have been a moody upvoter yourself. You voted for more people than anyone kid.
            just QFP... this was the post jessup made before mine. making sure it isn't edited.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• It is night phase. Only mafia is supposed to be poking around at these hours. Please save conversation for day phase.

Additionally, there seems to be a heightened level of hostility going on. I'll refer you to my rules on the subject. We are here to have fun. If the game ceases being fun for players, they won't sign up for future games, and then we won't have enough to play.

Now please, prepare your essays for tomorrow and get your night actions in.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                It is night phase. Only mafia is supposed to be poking around at these hours. Please save conversation for day phase.

Additionally, there seems to be a heightened level of hostility going on. I'll refer you to my rules on the subject. We are here to have fun. If the game ceases being fun for players, they won't sign up for future games, and then we won't have enough to play.

Now please, prepare your essays for tomorrow and get your night actions in.
                I get the part about not leading people to become overly sensitive, but unless I?ve read it wrong and played the game wrong in the past, we?ve been ok with talkin at night in previous games

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Voting jessup isn?t the end of the world

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• u dont seem very bright. although u may have played variants of the game, this is Willby's game and he is the moderator, we follow his rules. "Only mafia is supposed to be poking aorund these hours." please follow rules as stated.

Comment

• but if u turn out to be mafia after all this, i can only say youre just causing more reasons to expose yourself

Comment

• Is Voth drunk?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Safety meetings occur once per year, or whenever there is an accident in the plant. We all gathered in as several TolksWagen Assembly Techs (our name for the floor workers) began the presentation.

"Here, we will demonstrate the proper 3-points of contact rule for climbing ladders," one of them said as he began climbing. Fucking TWATs.

As he approached the top of the ladder, his left foot moved onto an upper rung, and snapped it from the poles it had been welded to. He fell at least 8 feet and his hard-hat covered head smacked onto the hard concrete floor. Several other TWATs rushed over to assist him, but he insisted he was fine.

After being helped up and dusted off, he finished his presentation. The massive crack in his hard hat made his point pretty clear-

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we wear PPE."

Begin Day 3

I hope to change phase sometime around noon on Monday, CST (~41 hours). Exact time remains to be seen (with my availability and if we've had good discussion/votes).
                          Last edited by WillBy; 03-23-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• So if I didn't read it incorrectly, either a defender defended correctly or an "attack absorber" was targeted, since nobody died! Good news! ^.^

Comment

• Nice we survived somehow!! So as I said I'll be taking a back seat this phase but am sure I will interject at some stage. Waiting on the rest of you guys to produce something and post. Read my night confession to see how I failed. I apologize.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Jessup,Voth,and zeebu all mafia! [b]Vote Zeebu[\b]
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X