X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Zeebu
    sigpic

Comment

• if Zeebu isn?t mafia he diffently 3rd party and out to get someone. I have reason to believe he went after me last night. If mafia had a Brain they would vote with us townies to remove him right away.
      sigpic

Comment

• what reason to believe wicket? please share
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• His role has to do something with ladders? I dunno hehe ^.^

Comment

• Happy with the phase change, and if WillBy hadn't stopped us during the night phase with discussing, I would've already posted further thoughts.
            But it's really late here, so you'll hear from me in the morning. Sleep well, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

smartest thing youve said all game
              Because jessup off the comment i made. Get off my lawn i said and he replied this^
              sigpic

Comment

• zeebu does seem real relaxed, unworried and at times smirky, but then again so does wicket666. k i'm done posting for a bit I said I would wait lol
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  zeebu does seem real relaxed, unworried and at times smirky, but then again so does wicket666. k i'm done posting for a bit I said I would wait lol
                  Relaxed? Me? Jessup i posted a lot already. But with undercuts lynch by your words of having a informent, we lynched a townie power role. That right there was proof you are mafia. Second how you was quick to call yourself hero to 0 was a set up to get us off the scented trail. But I?m willing to vote off the third party role so should you! Unless he?s mafia. If zeebu is mafia you attacking me instead of him proves it more. The question now is will you help vote off zeebu or protect him. Protecting zeebu makes him mafia, voting him off proves he?s not mafia and third party. Only a mafia group can claim informent without having one. You claimed to have a informent and now you claim you don?t. Did you lie? And if you did lie again, then help town at lest get rid of the third party!
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'll vote with pack this time as I say but how do you have any proof zeebu is mafia or 3rd party? I thought the claim of narrative from 1st hand point of view was very odd and suspicious but when undercut died I was brought into the narrative as his uncle and am 100% town so that theory we all were going off of dead I guess. Unless we there is some type of proof and as of yet no one has any we should all be on even footing in this game. I lied about my informant so there was no reverse chance with undercut driving him that implements zebu at this stage. As far as I'm concerned. No one knows anything yet.

I think nuke the yanks was killed by mafia too. No proof otherwise.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I'll vote with pack this time as I say but how do you have any proof zeebu is mafia or 3rd party? I thought the claim of narrative from 1st hand point of view was very odd and suspicious but when undercut died I was brought into the narrative as his uncle and am 100% town so that theory we all were going off of dead I guess. Unless we there is some type of proof and as of yet no one has any we should all be on even footing in this game. I lied about my informant so there was no reverse chance with undercut driving him that implements zebu at this stage. As far as I'm concerned. No one knows anything yet.

Nuke was killed by a bus. I?ll say it again undercut the bus driver picked zeebu to ride and switched them, with the possibility the busdriver was immune to a night attack zeebu couldn?t kill him when picked, so nuke picked undercut but because of the swap he meet zeebu instead and died by the bus. Nuke was a carparker! Zeebu the dangerous third party possible serial killer or burglar! I?m saying burglar because of ixt made a comment about ladders. Ixt could possibly be the towns investigator. And if so that?s a good role to keep secret for now and just give out little hints like ladders.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll vote with pack this time as I say but how do you have any proof zeebu is mafia or 3rd party? I thought the claim of narrative from 1st hand point of view was very odd and suspicious but when undercut died I was brought into the narrative as his uncle and am 100% town so that theory we all were going off of dead I guess. Unless we there is some type of proof and as of yet no one has any we should all be on even footing in this game. I lied about my informant so there was no reverse chance with undercut driving him that implements zebu at this stage. As far as I'm concerned. No one knows anything yet.

To add here you are admitting you have no informent! Only mafia can claim to have a informent without having one because they they know who is mafia who isn?t. Now help town at lest get rid of the third party. Or help yourself by getting rid of him. Godfather is immune to a night attack so i also can see not worried you can be! Right godfather Jessup?
                        sigpic

Comment

• That theory made zero sense wicket. Nuke was a vanilla townie and undercut bus rode himself and zeebu. If zeebu attempted a kill as a 3rd party that night he would have killed himself by suicide. This is why I say you are being smirky. These things u post are all deflection and silliness.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I dunno actually he could have I guess killed nuke.. if he tried to kill undercut he would have killed himself. but I don't see how we all can assume that.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

That theory made zero sense wicket. Nuke was a vanilla townie and undercut bus rode himself and zeebu. If zeebu attempted a kill as a 3rd party that night he would have killed himself by suicide. This is why I say you are being smirky. These things u post are all deflection and silliness.
                              I?m taking it as because of the carparker he had an ability to park cars and was able to have his action used by picking undercut. If carparker has no killing role then he can be a Vanilla, maybe?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Very hard to say what willby Considers a Vanilla townie.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X