No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And also in mafia if you visit a serial killer you die. This is where the immunity from undercut comes in play and nukes cost to undercut but forced to meet zeebu. So if nuke did pick undercut then meet with zeebu he dies by zeebu for visiting a serial killer.
    sigpic

Comment

• What?? He is listed as a Vanilla Townie. There were NO actions Nuke could even take. The job title each of us has at the plant is meaningless as far as we know.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        What?? He is listed as a Vanilla Townie. There were NO actions Nuke could even take. The job title each of us has at the plant is meaningless as far as we know.
        Ok then zeebu picked nuke and ran nuke over because he got out in charge of the bus. Not to mention you are really trying hard to protect zeebu. Maybe he mafia. You would know if he is or not correct?
        sigpic

Comment

• New Scenario you are godfather and zeebu is mafia Investigator this is how you got information about undercut to call him out and nuke just a innocent bystander killed by your mafia clan. Either way to prevent other power town roles it?s best we hang your mafia goon Zeebu! Either way zeebu turns out to be scum!
          sigpic

Comment

• I?m curious what zeebu has to say about this. Role zeebu?
            sigpic

Comment

• Or zeebu godfather and your his mafia informent and now you are trying to protect him and yourself. Either way you did lie about having a informent or did you?
              sigpic

Comment

• I already claimed vanilla townie. I have no abilities or night actions. Apparently I do have some greater than average skill at deduction. So there?s that.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  I already claimed vanilla townie. I have no abilities or night actions. Apparently I do have some greater than average skill at deduction. So there?s that.
                  To many claiming Vanilla. I doubt you are one.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
                    And also in mafia if you visit a serial killer you die. This is where the immunity from undercut comes in play and nukes cost to undercut but forced to meet zeebu. So if nuke did pick undercut then meet with zeebu he dies by zeebu for visiting a serial killer.
                    wat.

if you visit a pgo you typically die, not an sk.

You go go on to daisy chain about 4 what-ifs with what could be called a tenuous, at best, grasp of the roles

Comment

• 0.o spooky

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                        0.o spooky
                        What?s that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

wat.

if you visit a pgo you typically die, not an sk.

You go go on to daisy chain about 4 what-ifs with what could be called a tenuous, at best, grasp of the roles
                          I must be on the right track for you have to come with a decent Defense. I know 2 Vanilla so far nuke and myself! So what you are saying is there is 3? That really weakens the game for town.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post

I must be on the right track for you have to come with a decent Defense. I know 2 Vanilla so far nuke and myself! So what you are saying is there is 3? That really weakens the game for town.
                            Haven?t*
                            sigpic

Comment

• I think it?s pretty obvious that you do not have an above average skill at deduction.

Comment

• Also why hasn?t anyone else posted? Very scummy in my opinion. I?m staring to think zeebu is godfather and jessup is his mafia informent! We get rid of godfather this town just might have a chance! Again i will say Vote Zeebu
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X