TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post

I must be on the right track for you have to come with a decent Defense. I know 2 Vanilla so far nuke and myself! So what you are saying is there is 3? That really weakens the game for town.
    On top of that, you claimed something aside from vanilla townie earlier... boring apprentice or something.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
      I think it?s pretty obvious that you do not have an above average skill at deduction.
      It?s obvious you are hiding something!
      sigpic

Comment

On top of that, you claimed something aside from vanilla townie earlier... boring apprentice or something.
        nuke was carparker Vanilla, i am Apprentice vanilla! Clear enough! Explain what ability a Apprentice can hold in any mafia game?

sigpic

Comment

• I posted all of the pertinent information about my role description. I literally left nothing out. Paraphrased of course. Wazaa said something that indicated he was a vanilla townie and i was messaged by another player who picked up on the indications as well. Of course it?s possible that willby is having a solid laugh about reading into stuff, but gotta start somewhere.

How about you share a bit more about your role.

Comment

• Not sure if wicket is vanilla but I know that I am

Comment

• Zeebu calming Vanilla, and yet to claim what kind. Obviously there is a pattern, one he failed to use this Deduction on!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
                Not sure if wicket is vanilla but I know that I am
                Was there anything in my original role claim that stuck out to you?

Comment

• that would make 4 Vanilla in this game! I call bullshit.
                  sigpic

Comment

Zeebu calming Vanilla, and yet to claim what kind. Obviously there is a pattern, one he failed to use this Deduction on!
                    If you bothered to read my original post I claimed I was Dwight and that I was the electrical process engineer

Comment

If you bothered to read my original post I claimed I was Dwight and that I was the electrical process engineer
                      Keyword process. Code word for mafia Investigator
                      sigpic

Comment

that would make 4 Vanilla in this game! I call bullshit.
                        Let?s do it this way, in my role, it said that I had no special abilities and then it said something else right after that. Did yours?

Comment

• Either we need a new host who adds 4 Vanilla townies or someone lying! Anyone else claiming vanilla?
                          sigpic

Comment

• I'm just a normal paint programmer whose job is to ensure paint mixing machines work properly in case ur investigating vanillas this phase

Comment

• Mine says i have worked here the longest and i have no special ability!
                              sigpic

Comment

• What about ixt?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X