No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ability just the ability to use deduction techniques to oust mafia (threats)

Comment

• There we have it once again zeebu comes up short! I have e no reason to doubt ixt at this time. Zeebu fishy!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        Safety meetings occur once per year, or whenever there is an accident in the plant. We all gathered in as several TolksWagen Assembly Techs (our name for the floor workers) began the presentation.

"Here, we will demonstrate the proper 3-points of contact rule for climbing ladders," one of them said as he began climbing. Fucking TWATs.

As he approached the top of the ladder, his left foot moved onto an upper rung, and snapped it from the poles it had been welded to. He fell at least 8 feet and his hard-hat covered head smacked onto the hard concrete floor. Several other TWATs rushed over to assist him, but he insisted he was fine.

After being helped up and dusted off, he finished his presentation. The massive crack in his hard hat made his point pretty clear-

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we wear PPE."

Begin Day 3

I hope to change phase sometime around noon on Monday, CST (~41 hours). Exact time remains to be seen (with my availability and if we've had good discussion/votes).
        Just reread, any of you guys considered assembly workers or whatever? Could be that person got targeted.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• I thought willby said roles do not play an influence on the development of the story (obviously abilities do)

Comment

• Also the kill description makes it sound like another potential accident

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
              I thought willby said roles do not play an influence on the development of the story (obviously abilities do)
              Fair enough.

nothing about wickets role claim and description makes me think he?s being honest

Comment

• Am I allowed to directly question the mod are storyline roles significant or just the ability roles

Comment

• Why is that? That makes no sense!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
                    Mine says i have worked here the longest and i have no special ability!
                    Oh i see auto correct put longest instead of shortest! Cell phone bro relax
                    sigpic

Comment

• I expect these people to post regarding this developing rivalry between wick and zeebu. BIET @waz. Voth midoent Turban the ones left out I probably won't consider until later on

Comment

• I expect responses in the next few hours. Those pointed out who fail to respond will be under close suspicion.
                        ​​​​

Comment

• Why ain?t anyone fixing forums the ? Mark is annoying!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket666 View Post
                            Why is that? That makes no sense!
                            Another couple folks claiming vanilla townie have similarities to my role description. Your role description does not match what I would expect.

obviously willby can change up the flavor text each time he sends it out and maybe did on purpose hoping for this exact thing. He sent me a pm a couple days ago about how I was playing my role, let me go reread it.

Comment

• Ok he just said something about me being narrator. Also I?m probably not playing very well since I?ve apparently already led to some behind the scenes hilarity. I?m not behind the scenes so whatever I?ve said this game must have been entertaining or annoying to someone

Comment

• I see nothing of the sort on the role list description unless the claim is something similar to similarity of a REPORTER or of the like

Comment

Working...
                                X