No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg zeebu. I'm sorry to hear that! I hope everything is ok and it isn't too serious. Real life trumps games so do what you need to. If it is real serious maybe the game can be suspended for a short time? Thoughts for you and your kid and the whole family.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Updating with a vote count, but I won't change phase until at least tomorrow morning (~15 hours).

Vote Tally:

Jessup- 5 (BIET, fiS, turban, Voth, Wicket666)
      Wicket666- 2 (Jessup, Soilderz)
      Waz- 1 (ixt)

Missing votes from: Midoent, Waz, Zeebu

I need to see increased activity from midoent. And honestly, I'd like to see some more from Soilderz, turban, voth, and Waz. I might be missing a few people and/or posts.

Last edited by WillBy; 03-24-2019, 10:10 PM. Reason: Corrected ixt's vote

Comment

• U got my vote backwards I voted waz

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
          U got my vote backwards I voted waz
          Corrected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            I?ll do what I can, in the hospital with my kid. Going to have to stay a couple days. I?ll read through and respond when I get the chance
            Oh god! I hope everything is ok! I don?t pray but tonight i will.
            sigpic

Comment

• Ok time to explain why this last leap of faith needs to be taken by Town before you all learn the hard way by voting me out. I know I deserve the votes right now by my actions regarding the Undercut vote but remember I was not alone. I offered no concrete proof yet many followed me. Here is the vote tally. You can be pretty sure at least 2 Mafia are on this list below with the others peppering votes in here and there.

Vote Tally:
              Undercut- 7 (Biet, ixt, Jessup, Soilderz, Waz, Wicket666, Zeebu)
              Midoent- 2 (Midoent, Voth)
              Zeebu- 2 (fiS, Undercut)
              turban- 1 (turban)

I'm rusty at this game been years and I know town should not USUALLY fake claim. I took a chance never intending to stick to undercut as my final vote and have explained how the claim and all relating info to this fake pressure claim I made was not logically adding up. It was originally a feeler vote only. It seemed so convenient to me that undercut would claim busdriver and drive with zeebu who was our most iffy town claim to date and a natural cover for mafia to use in this situation The guy claimed so fast.. It threw me completely off. . The combination of events for a random drawn name to focus on was too improbable to me so I went for it and stayed the vote. Horrors.. snake eyes literally . Self driving bus driver and actually did drive zeebu lol wtf?!? My real mistake was not allowing myself to believe undercut when I pmed him in game. He flatly said . It is exactly as I said it was. That moment was my flaw. I didn't believe it.. couldn't be..no .. impossible. lol fail me. He offered nothing other than those words too. Cold and blunt it seemed.

Before this I had been totally open and honest about my role. I have left TWO traps to prove I am town. The HR reveal as the Bad Brains singer is named HR and the ixt/wicket66 urged upvote on Voth where I set a trap with a hidden message in a post I did in previous 2 pages or so. All this time I have been making leads and leaving clues about myself for town to see and clues I felt were important on towns behalf. Also the people I two players I have revealed too most recently shows I am 100 % open to them. Hopefully they will believe me and are town and come to my defense. These 2 points about all my other behavior I've had as pro town alone should be acceptable for you not to lynch me. Posting below the current votes on me. Deduct a couple of mafia here too. Probably more mafia right down below voting for Jessup than even the undercut list vote.

Vote Tally:

Jessup- 5 (BIET, fiS, turban, Voth, Wicket666)
              Wicket666- 2 (Jessup, Soilderz)
              Waz- 1 (ixt)

But continue on for the even better and more compelling proof of why I am 100% town. THE NARRITIVE !! And this my friends is where we need to make a leap of faith THIS DAY, THIS VOTE.
              This is the TRUTH!!!

I AM A GODFATHER

I AM A UNCLE

MY NAME IS KEVIN

MY NEPHEW'S NAME IS ZEEBU

ZEEBU'S NAME IS DWIGHT

MY JOB AT THE PLANT IS HR MANAGER

I GOT DWIGHT/ZEEBU HIS JOB AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER AT TOLKSWAGON(HR managers hire ALL people to the plant and any large job place)

ZEEBU ACCEPTED THIS JOB HAPPILY. HE IS A NICE HARD WORKING KID WHO WILL MAKE OUR TOWN PLANT A GREAT LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY (and he qualified on his own merit too for this position!!)

Read the narrative for the proof gang. The leap of faith you must make is right here. Does will by talk of mafia or town here in his narrative. I say it is TOWN. How do I know?? I AM TOWN.

We can be a regular old godfathers in just our regular old families in our town without being THE MAFIA GODFATHER. We are the real town. They are the bad town. This is YOUR choice!!Would Willby really have the mafia so out in the open in his narrative or not?? You decide but choose wisely my friends. This is OUR PLANT and we will NEVER have it hijacked by those evil mobster mafia scum!!

UNVOTE JESSUP TODAY!! LET US FIND A REAL MAFIA PLAYER!!!!
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• So in ur eyes wicket is clear mafia and I'm not changing what u said "setting voth aside" what is ur conclusion on biet fis and turban? As u said yourself u suspect more mafia voting on u this time around compared to that on under

Comment

• PS. I had the light bulb go off only AFTER undercut died and the next phase narrative took place.

I can not fight this situation alone though. Surely there is town who can help me. Someone should know something I hope. Otherwise I think Wicket666 or Biet is the vote to do. Keep all eyes on Turbin or Fis too. I have a gut feeling they could either be a great help or hinderance to town.

It is very possible The narrative related to Voth as Security position. Supposing Security relates to safety. The TWAT thing and PPE refences very may lead to Voth being confirmed town. DO NOT VOTE VOTH NO MATTER WHAT THIS PHASE!
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• So do u trust me as town or not

Comment

• Typos... Voth's town claim could very well be proven real by the narrative to start today as he is Security and Body Guard which could possibly translate into him being in the TWAT/PPE narrative where someone(Voth?) fell on his head only to be saved by his hardhat. Not conclusive though but compelling.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• He has no clue for calling me anything but town. But because of his lies I?m mafia? Look at his post frost thing said is he is godfather! Mafia godfather! I?m keeping my vote on jessup
                        sigpic

Comment

• Not to mention zeebu is his nephew! If he?s not saying he?s godfather of the mafia who is he godfather of! And btw i called my roll boring not that it said boring in the title!
                          sigpic

Comment

• I can't say what you are ixt. Just that you seemed start off with an honest claim on your position at the plant unlike the boring apprentice without specialty wicket666. News Flash. An apprentice needs a specialty. Wicket had none lol.

But ixt.. to me you got wayyyyyy to specific about your job in the following quote I will post when I dig up. Our roles were short and sweet. Seems off You are some computer management of machines that mix paints.. That seems very suspicious to me how you suddenly went from toby, paint industry to.. this.. sec I'll find it.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• blame the mod for editing my role himself lolz

Comment

• But like usual half this game is not playing so the mafia runs rampant. While town gets picked off! Jessup is the right choice if I?m wrong then hang me next time. But i doubt I?m wrong Lynch jessup and do investigation on zeebu at night. I?m sure they both come up dirty!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X