Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fiS View Post
    So I'll throw this variation in here:
    How about we vary the lynching rules a bit. Imagine there's 10 people playing in total. Once there's 6 (majority that doesn't allow a tie) votes on Undercut at the same time, Undercut will be lynched once the hosts logs in and tracks it. So even if one or all of the 6 votes would unvote later, it wouldn't matter, and the phase will end. Interesting part is that once there's 5 votes on Undercut, and the 6th one is voting him, he will be the one to hammer him, adding a sort of extra weight on that last vote.

If the votes are spread out like 4-3-3 then the one with the highest votes would be lynched as usual after phase end.

What you think?
    This is how it normally works in forum mafia sites. The issue with doing that here is that people don't pay attention or care. You'd have a lynch within 5 minutes probably. I'd be fine with those rules though
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

This is how it normally works in forum mafia sites. The issue with doing that here is that people don't pay attention or care. You'd have a lynch within 5 minutes probably. I'd be fine with those rules though
      Yeah you'd need to pay more attention and maybe even point out like "hey, the next vote on Undercut is getting him lynched!"

Comment

Nah prob not 5 min because the basis is when the host logs on to see, unless all players monitor total votes and when the vote reaches past half the voting phase automatically ends, if we're gonna make the rule like that

Comment

I'm in
          ​​​​​​
          lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

7roll nows your chance

Comment

please stop getting everyone to think about lynching me please
              3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Originally posted by fiS View Post
                So I'll throw this variation in here:
                How about we vary the lynching rules a bit. Imagine there's 10 people playing in total. Once there's 6 (majority that doesn't allow a tie) votes on Undercut at the same time, Undercut will be lynched once the hosts logs in and tracks it. So even if one or all of the 6 votes would unvote later, it wouldn't matter, and the phase will end. Interesting part is that once there's 5 votes on Undercut, and the 6th one is voting him, he will be the one to hammer him, adding a sort of extra weight on that last vote.

If the votes are spread out like 4-3-3 then the one with the highest votes would be lynched as usual after phase end.

What you think?
                I think this is not a good idea unfortunately as it ruins feeler vote tactics which are often used and never even meant to be followed. I strongly feel in a tie, a lot/revote should be done between all players in who participated making the tie. Majority then on the revote is the lynch. If it is a tie for a second time no one dies. Just my thoughts on how it should go.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Also I'm still trying to decide on this game if I want to sign up. Any start date being thought of? I have a trip upcoming that may affect my decision to sign up or not.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    Also I'm still trying to decide on this game if I want to sign up. Any start date being thought of? I have a trip upcoming that may affect my decision to sign up or not.
                    I was thinking right away, as soon as we have enough players. Not sure what fis' timeline is.

When's your trip? You can't log in once/day to post?
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

I messaged glyde and wicket666, both like mafia, I urge others to do in game messages to people who may enjoy the game

My trip is 1st week in may like the 2nd until the 9th of may
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Hey ixt <ZH> thanks for the mention.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to play the game.

Comment

its very simple actually and im sure everyone who signed up would be happy to teach if ur interested

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

I think this is not a good idea unfortunately as it ruins feeler vote tactics which are often used and never even meant to be followed. I strongly feel in a tie, a lot/revote should be done between all players in who participated making the tie. Majority then on the revote is the lynch. If it is a tie for a second time no one dies. Just my thoughts on how it should go.
                            Ok thanks for your thoughts but ???????

Comment

Originally posted by Undercut View Post
                              please stop getting everyone to think about lynching me please
                              yo lynch this mfer

Comment

I'd wait maybe a couple more days, waiting for mpre players to sign up. I'd need to come up with a setup first, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X