No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will if u care about my opinion ill wait for ur pm and we can chat how we should move forward, but if u want to make the call yourself go for it.

Comment

• And for my perspective on Rodney seems like more likely both town and mafia trying to dirty one's name by voting the other. In this case voting for me and diverting rodney's name. Could be an incorrect read but that's what I got rn

Comment

• Glad to see Paul flipped mafia as expected. Moving forward, my sights are set on BIET, Undercut, and Missa, with zeebu also being on my radar.

Hoping that Willby makes it through the night. Would be shitty to lose a pretty much confirmed townie/power role after already losing our Doctor. Need Willby to live so we can rally around him at this point.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• i noticed nobody seemed to mention this. depending on what happens this night phase, i would like to hear undercut's perspective on recent developments. youve been given a good role by a mafia cop. I'm trying to measure out paul's play here: he could be purposely trying to dirty a townie's name. Or, perhaps he WANTS us to think that way and purposely brought up a mafia teammate. Now dont get me wrong undercut (not saying you are clear mafia), but you need to prove why your townie on your own accord, not just by saying "the mafia cop checked me and wasnt lying, i am good". According to the first day vote i'm leaning towards mafia due to the voting distribution, but i think u deserve a chance to express your opinion.

Comment

• That's a relieve that paul ended up being scum. I think it was right to at least question the decision as he could have been town. It seems like I still need to prove myself due to my absence last weekend. I'm not sure what you want from me.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            Let us not forget BIET, you were not around Day 1 at all, did not vote for either of the two wagons (thus helping cause the no lynch), you defend Paul now due to contradictory statements such as claiming he's scum while also saying you don't believe WillBy, and yet you also give zero ideas as to what town should do if they did hypothetically leave Paul alive to screw us over even longer. Care to explain what plan of action you'd have town take, since you want Paul to be kept alive?

Let's play a game of hypothetical bazarro world though and say Paul really is Town Cop. He said he was roleblocked already Night 1, so what makes you think he would suddenly not be roleblocked every night he is kept alive from now on? Besides that, what would you have us do with WillBy then? Are you saying that instead of absolutely finding scum one way or the other, you'd rather lynch neither of them? Sounds familiar, because that's what you did Day 1 too.

Do you plan on lynching scum at any point in this game? Again, if Paul was kept alive, who would you be voting for, and what would you have any other Town PRs do from now on? What would Paul claiming 'I've been roleblocked' every new day phase do for the town exactly? A claimed Town Cop is no longer valuable when scum can just roleblock him in perpetuity, so what value does he give town now? The only other option he'd have is to claim a fake guilty on someone, because it would be ridiculous for any Mafia Roleblocker to ever not roleblock him from now until gameover if he really was Town Cop. So, what would you be doing to help town by keeping Paul alive? What should town be doing with WillBy then?

If not Paul, and not Rodney, and not ixt, and not WillBy, who should we lynch? You?
            Of course I didn't join in on the bandwagon, I wasn't there to change vote. And I did vote for paul as one of the first based on several lists including my own. I was just questioning for town as a whole if it really was in our best interest. It's just what I do. Even though something seems certain you can check it again. I should have added my solution to it, that's true but I was done for the day after coding for several hours. The points you brought up are valid, and I might have forgotten about the part that mafia might have a RB. This wasn't the case in the last game and it would indeed make a claimed PR useless.

Comment

• The seemingly long day and first sleepless night left the villagers exhausted. When they woke up, they immediately were gathering.
              One, two, three,... nine,... ten? Ten villagers have gathered to continue the daily lynching ritual and finding the scum among them.
              Ten? Why ten though? Everoyne's looking to their left and right. Someone's missing - hopefully still asleep.

They rushed to field's house, and what they found, was exactly what everyone thought, but nobody dared to say.
              He indeed was sleeping - metaphorically at least. The glimpse in his room revealed that certainly he wasn't sung to sleep.
              Field was the Town's Roleblocker.

Sad news, but for now: life goes on.

Day 3 begins.

Comment

• Gg, good luck, and I will be hosting next one.
                the_paul and Soilderz make sure you guys check back and signup!
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Waittt let me get this straight. Townies have a solid roleblocker and an inventor roleblocker? Still want to hear from undercut.

Comment

• Jesus, the Doctor and Roleblocker both nightkilled and it?s just Day 3 now. We are at a critical juncture fellas... we have significantly lowered ability to stop mafia nightkills now with Soilderz and Field dead. We can?t afford to mislynch a townie right now.

As I stated before, BIET, Undercut, Missa, and to a lesser extent derby are at the top of my scumlist. I am at work on my phone right now but will post more extensive thoughts soon.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Lol derby? My phone autocorrected zeebu to derby, sorry about that. It should read ?to a lesser extent zeebu?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Getting kinda ansy. Remember how I mentioned my xshot? Only works when another power role is in play. if there is or isnt, which I entirely don't know, I'm fked

Comment

• Now don't read it the wrong way, I DONT want more power roles to reveal themselves since we are at a bad spot. Just providing the necessary info to who's left

Comment

• Do me a favor and VOTE: RODNEY with me. I'm tired of saying it, and I'd not do so over and over without cause. Soon, this game will consist of only lurkers, so make the right decision before that happens.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Huh? Either I failed to get the read u apparently have, but what about everyone else. And willby didn't die. Need his lead before I make my call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                Do me a favor and VOTE: RODNEY with me. I'm tired of saying it, and I'd not do so over and over without cause. Soon, this game will consist of only lurkers, so make the right decision before that happens.
                                fucking hell exalt how many times do i have to explain myself to you for you to get it through your thick fucking head, fixating on me is NOT pro town. Why arent you actively seeking scum anymore???? You have given off the biggest read of being town more than anyone in this thread but now im seriously starting to second guess it with this shit dude. Want to prove your town?

Vote Undercut
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X