Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

fucking hell exalt how many times do i have to explain myself to you for you to get it through your thick fucking head, fixating on me is NOT pro town. Why arent you actively seeking scum anymore???? You have given off the biggest read of being town more than anyone in this thread but now im seriously starting to second guess it with this shit dude. Want to prove your town?

Vote Undercut
    Nothing necessarily implicating rodney here in my view, but I'll bite. Rodney, care to share anything?

Comment

• well unless willby is really doing some next level shinanigans...im following his view. who do u think we should suspect today will? i voiced my opinion on under...but dont forget theres a few lurkers out there...mido, missa, etc. under hasnt expressed any opinion after paul was lynched. ill give him a few hours, but if he fails to speak ill prob smack a vote on him.

Comment

• The feelers are out, but I'm still awaiting responses. Curious what's going on with exalt and rodney atm. The unfortunate side of having such a clear lynch last phase is we didn't get much info out of it.

Comment

• Sorry about the inactivity! Life has been a little busy this last week! I'm working on reading through everything right now, I will try to gather my thoughts and post soon.
          3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Ur hanging by a thread bruh. Better come up with something good.

Comment

• WillBy just to bring up the notice. Rodney had no problem voting for under. There IS the possibility only one of them is mafia, as both were on the primary suspected list. That's just my thought and if it's true we need to recognize which one has town's best intentions in mind.

Comment

• If they were both mafia then when u questioned Rodney why didn't he just smack a vote on a lurker, curious

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

fucking hell exalt how many times do i have to explain myself to you for you to get it through your thick fucking head, fixating on me is NOT pro town. Why arent you actively seeking scum anymore???? You have given off the biggest read of being town more than anyone in this thread but now im seriously starting to second guess it with this shit dude. Want to prove your town?

Vote Undercut
                  I'm failing to see your reasoning for voting me here. Are you just jumping on me because you know most players seem to have me on their scum list? Using me as a scapegoat to save yourself even though you only have one vote on you seems like a hasty decision.
                  3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                    Do me a favor and VOTE: RODNEY with me. I'm tired of saying it, and I'd not do so over and over without cause. Soon, this game will consist of only lurkers, so make the right decision before that happens.
                    if I read and understood this correctly, several factions have formed. Under exalt vs Rodney. I'm very hesitant to recognize which side is real, since we already lost a few power roles and if we lynch incorrectly we will be in a world of pain. Mido missa zeebu have yet to weigh in. Due to past voting I'm leaning towards voting Rodney but I'm still waiting on those YET TO SAY ANYTHING

Comment

• Unless my read is way off, I think I picked up something vote tentative rodney

Comment

• My scum list (assuming everything is ideal and correctly assumed): Paul, Rodney, missa, mido exception biet. Waiting on zeebu's take to determine if this is correct.

Comment

• The only way mido turns town is that paul voted him first day (not sure if he changed), but I'm suspect he made a play to make us think mido ISNT scum. Voth tbh

Comment

• I can't put my finger on, would have to see how his view goes, but that's my list (fk accidentally pressed send midway lol)

Comment

• Okay, sorry for the lack of posting. I honestly had no idea things would be this fast paced with posts and such, so I did get massively behind not checking in as often as I should have. I'll definitely stay more on top of things going forward.

That being said, I'm still like.. Really confused and stuck on ixt.

So you're here, claiming you have this ability and you're town since day one, for no real reason. You keep repeatedly posting about it. Now, if you're bulletproof, why are you still trying to get other power roles to come out and talk to you? What do you need from someone? Am I misunderstanding something somewhere? You parade it around and keep saying other powerful town people need to message you -- Why? What for? In one post you say..

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              Getting kinda ansy. Remember how I mentioned my xshot? Only works when another power role is in play. if there is or isnt, which I entirely don't know, I'm fked
                              But then you say...

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                              Now don't read it the wrong way, I DONT want more power roles to reveal themselves since we are at a bad spot. Just providing the necessary info to who's left
                              So what do you mean? You need a special person to come to you, but oh no, you're not trying to bait anyone out? I'm a little lost. I may have missed a post where you explained your behaviors, but feel free to enlighten me otherwise. I'm really wanting to understand your thought process or what it is you need or think you need..

I don't get any weird vibes from Rodney, really. I'm missing why people are hunting him down. I'm going to reread a few things, but nothing seemed to really stand out to me about him.

I'm also really curious about Voth, considering that last minute vote switch on day one. I feel more confident that Voth was trying to avoid a lynch for sketchy reasons.. So as much as I really feel there is something off about ixt, I am more confident in my opinion on Voth.

HOWEVER.. If that theory holds true, that Voth changed his vote at the last second to avoid lynching ixt... Why protect ixt unless he is your fellow mafia? Or did you have another reason for doing that? Something about waiting to hear from Undercut even though you posted after he did? So I still want to vote ixt, but I feel as though that isn't going to gain traction from others at this time. Voth may not either with this big, mysterious war on Rodney, but here we go.

Vote: Voth

Comment

• I mentioned previously my ability is xshot and then gave the limitations on when my ability is active. If there's no other power role alive, my skill is useless. And I had already explained why I want to listen to under, but because of rodney's behavior I'm starting to second guess if I even need that answer. Ur post can be understood as still in the defense of rodney and trying to find the smallest cracks in my statements. Besides, according to your post saying "I don't see anything wrong with rodney" u should be questioning exalt on his bold statement, but u gave no heed to it. If Rodney flips scum I guarantee ur in danger next.

Comment

Working...
                                X