Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoDNeY
    replied
    I highly enjoyed getting saved by mafia doctor on N1 and then roleblocking exalt every night until i killed him LOL

gg guys, had me fking flailing from day 1

Leave a comment:

• field
    replied
    Gg everyone! Thank you for hosting fish!

It was fun playing with you all again.
    I'm disappointed that Zeebu didn't participate more... while at same time killing the active townies. But at least new players (Missa/ixt) got to stay in the game and get a better idea of how the game is played.

Having said that, I sincerely apologise to town for not lynching ixt day 1 . You had me worried after Exalt was killed at night. You should've reread his posts and saw that he mentioned I roleblocked rodney n2 (which means Rodney lied in his fake claim). Shouldn't have been thinking about it lol. But I hope you learned from your mistakes this game.

After day 1, I had very good feelings about Exalt (we were pretty much reading the game the same way), and I suspected Rodney/voth/tp (though I said voth/tp were town-leaning on d1 so they don't kill me lol). During the night I was killed, I almost rb'd you voth. I was torn between you and Rodney, but thought you might've been godfather so I ended up roleblocking him.

If you haven't signed up yet for the next game, please do and invite your friends:
    https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...-working-title

Hoping to start game very soon, either tomorrow or day after. Would like to get one more person to make it 13 players.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Final Vote Count:
    Zeebu - 4 (Undercut, ixt, midoent, Missa)

No Vote from: Zeebu

Zeebu has been sleeping all day and had to be carried to the gallows with a wheelchair.
    He didn't even realize he was about to die. No last words for us.

With his death, the remaining Villagers were finally done with it. Peace is restored - Zeebu was the Mafia's Godfather.

Game Over - Town wins.

I will post more tomorrow, all roles and actions as well as pre and post game thoughts.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    i spent some time to reread all the info that zeebu has given. from the very first day info it had me thinking: if zeebu was mafia...why would he be so easy in voting for his teammate, the MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER? seems like a pretty important role for their team, and i read over some past posts from now "spirits" heh. they all seemingly thought zeebu gave more of a pro-town vibe. now, this move could realistically be a gutsy move to slide under the radar to avoid detection from the townie power roles, or he is mistakenly accused.

upon consideration of this i thought over the developments of last phase before rodney was lynched. if it were missa and rodney, why would rodney waste time voting on missa rather than slapping two votes on say...me or under for example. unless of course, THEY WERENT SURE how the other townies would vote, had it resulted in a 4-2 vote they would have looked EXTRA scummy. but then again, the initial good vibes for zeebu were from the start of the game, then he fell into lurker status. and based off of how this game went, most of the lurkers who were lynched flipped scum. just addressing to Undercut midoent its suitable to an inkling of a doubt on missa, but the game will most likely end at a 60-70% chance with the lynch on zeebu.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Originally posted by Missa View Post

Okay, sassypants. This IS a lot of work to keep up with and it's not like she gets paid to do it. She has to take time out of her day to run it, count votes, manage night actions and questions from newbs like me, hah. Probably in some way has to make sure people stick relatively to the rules and such and not spoil it for others. Kinda like babysitting! This one just feels kind of brutal because all the active people died, AND our remaining roles are kind of useless at this point so we're just waiting around hoping Zeebu says something interesting or to change our minds. We still have to give him the chance to speak up, and for people to maybe change their votes after.

UNLESS YOU WANT ZEEBU GONE IN A HURRY BECAUSE YOUUUURRREE THE GODFATHER???!!!

Just imagine I abruptly stand up, yell my accusation, while pointing a very accusing finger at you. It makes it more exciting!
    u do realize in this certain circumstance if its not zeebu its yourself. u seem to disregard all investigation info. Now, if only one of the two investigative roles checked me, your question could be valid (if under checked me, u could accuse me of godfather; if only mido checked me, u could accuse me of ninja). In this situation where most likely only one mafia remains (this game seemingly is a 4 mafia one third party set up), nowhere in hell is it likely the last mafia would just sit around and allow more information to be accumulated. Also, a role that is track-free AND investigation-immune seems kinda broken to me. As past posts by zeebu havent much substance, the game would likely end already. Plus, if you are a true townie u shouldnt have any problem with this. But sure, in all fairness to the game if zeebu manages to get sober we can hear what he has to say, the only realistic person he can accuse is limited to one person.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    in all seriousness u dont have to answer notice how i word it REQUEST FOR FASTER END its under ur own volition how to adjust. u can ignore the REQUEST if u wish
    Okay, sassypants. This IS a lot of work to keep up with and it's not like she gets paid to do it. She has to take time out of her day to run it, count votes, manage night actions and questions from newbs like me, hah. Probably in some way has to make sure people stick relatively to the rules and such and not spoil it for others. Kinda like babysitting! This one just feels kind of brutal because all the active people died, AND our remaining roles are kind of useless at this point so we're just waiting around hoping Zeebu says something interesting or to change our minds. We still have to give him the chance to speak up, and for people to maybe change their votes after.

UNLESS YOU WANT ZEEBU GONE IN A HURRY BECAUSE YOUUUURRREE THE GODFATHER???!!!

Just imagine I abruptly stand up, yell my accusation, while pointing a very accusing finger at you. It makes it more exciting!

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    in all seriousness u dont have to answer notice how i word it REQUEST FOR FASTER END its under ur own volition how to adjust. u can ignore the REQUEST if u wish

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    vote zebu

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    ok [b]vote[/zebu] he played me well it seems earlier

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Originally posted by ixt View Post
    rip godfather zeebu. fiS request earlier phase change 36 hours is unnecessary.
    This isn't the first time that you "command" me around. Maybe you want to host the next game?
    We've been on this schedule for all game now and even if *you think* a misslynch is fine, you don't even want to hear Zeebu's roleclaim and/or defense?
    That's just lame.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    rip godfather zeebu. fiS request earlier phase change 36 hours is unnecessary.

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Rip that should say Night 3: Exalt - Unsuccesful

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    I think at this point all we have left to find is the godfather and that makes my role just as good as a vanilla townie.
    I am the town cop here are my investigation results.
    Night 1: Voth - Innocent
    Night 2: Zeebu - Innocent
    Night 3: Exalt- Successful
    Night 4: Rodney - Guilty
    Night 5: ixt - Innocent

At this point it looks like either 2 things could have possibly happened last night, someone shot at ixt and he actual is bulletproof or ixt decided not to kill anyone and make everyone think hes a bulletproof townie. I think the first is a bit more likely as a kill for the mafia last night would have been much better.

Vote: Zeebu

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    going for zeebu still most likely, makes 2/5 votes as of now.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    from my standpoint: since nobody refuted mido's claim back then, only he can be the informant willby received information from. so his position is highest out of all of the remaining. if undercut properly role claims he probably would be 2nd most town like as he expressed clear animosity vs rodney during a certain day (i forget which one). next would be me, because of mido's info i did not have a night action (or in any of the nights). the only possible way i can see any hiccup here is rodney with some next level shinanigans with an anti-logic play voting for missa (my only doubt here is she DID vote for me day 1....wait a minute. missa i require u to role claim. i distinctly remember how u said "i cant find any reason to pin rodney as scum or vote for him" but midway still somewhat wanted to point out the deficiencies in my posts. now, im not saying im accusing u but with what i remembered i would just like the role claim to be sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X