No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to make this thread not appear on New Posts?

Comment

its leviOsa not levioSA

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by fiS View Post
        I have been considering of applying a Harry Potter theme. But I did not really have time to figure it all out and I know there's lots of you who probably are not into that fan fiction. I hope you don't mind that there's no theme :/
        Maybe the next one I host.
        I think were fine, better that people dont get hung up on themes.

On a separate note. Are we d1 lynching here? Because on one hand I think it's the best way for us to start gathering info. On the other hand, I'm currently leading...

Comment

well the problem here is we risk it. if we decide to d1 lynch the victim (if accidentally good like last time) a very good role it will be harder for us to organize this out. the first broad guess i think is reasonable to assume is that with 13 players...there must be either 4 mafia or 3 mafia with a third party. i think thats a reasonable and educated projection to make

Comment

Well the alternative is we wait a day, let mafia have a free kill, pray for a cop to get a guilty result (without a sanity check), and then take a guess

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
              Well the alternative is we wait a day, let mafia have a free kill, pray for a cop to get a guilty result (without a sanity check), and then take a guess
              this phase is likely to run through the weekend. we can actually try to push for activity and commentary. then analyze what people write and call people out on it. thats how traditional non-tw forum mafia goes.

vote rodney because lack of penis pops

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

thats a good point, wtf is the point of a sanity cop anyway if its insane cop...theres already mafia makes it way harder that way

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

this phase is likely to run through the weekend. we can actually try to push for activity and commentary. then analyze what people write and call people out on it. thats how traditional non-tw forum mafia goes.

Aight well we havent heard from BIET, mido, teh-paul, or rodney so unvote undercut, vote midoent

rather push at a lurker if we aren't lynching. The rest of them idk about yet

Comment

Day 1 lynch is statistically always the best bet. I've never seen a game where there was no day 1 lynch that was productive in any way. Lynches give information based on who voted and why, while scum NKs do not this early in the game barring some lucky watcher/tracker kind of thing. Assuming that doesn't happen, a No Lynch means you start day 2 with one less townie and no more information than you started with.. No Lynching on Day 1 is basically a free turn for scum. Also, if someone gets too high in votes and will be lynched, they can claim. If no counterclaim and they get lynched as an important town role, we go after the people who didn't unvote, since they're either obvious scum or braindead town. Since Jessup isn't in the game, I won't assume they aren't braindead.

Also, I don't like Missa's random vote swap. She quickly unvoted Undercut to go with the next person with any sort of votes (WillBy) as soon as (Undercut) got higher in vote count.

UNVOTE: Undercut

VOTE: Missa

Guess what WillBy? I think you're now tied with Missa.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

so the hint is telling me the first votes on undercut were a bait? ima reserve my vote until those else who signed up but have yet to post say something first (Ex. mido, thepaul)

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Yo fk off my dick, Penis pops was my sig for the past 15 years, had to switch it up tho

good thing Jessup backed out, got the guy on forum ignore

Exalt out here with some next level thinking off the rip man some of you actin sus af already

VOTE: Willby

game hardly been live for 12 hours and hes already talkin about lynching lurkers who dont even know game started yet, got my money on this guy being mafia scumlord. 90% chance his scum buds have all posted already which is why hes suggesting a lynch on the few of us with social lives

later dawg

Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Yo fk off my dick, Penis pops was my sig for the past 15 years, had to switch it up tho

good thing Jessup backed out, got the guy on forum ignore

Exalt out here with some next level thinking off the rip man some of you actin sus af already

VOTE: Willby

game hardly been live for 12 hours and hes already talkin about lynching lurkers who dont even know game started yet, got my money on this guy being mafia scumlord. 90% chance his scum buds have all posted already which is why hes suggesting a lynch on the few of us with social lives

later dawg

I'm calling out lurkers based on the previous game FWIW. And social lives is a bs scum excuse.

Exalt if you're pushing for day 1 lynch why'd you tie votes?

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'm calling out lurkers based on the previous game FWIW. And social lives is a bs scum excuse.

Exalt if you're pushing for day 1 lynch why'd you tie votes?
                            Let's see what happens.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Woah, I didn't expect this to start today, my bad. I signed up for this game because I actually recognize some of the names here (hi Will, zoobo), so I'm tempted to vote for someone I don't know. But, since one of my oldest ss friends is playing, I'd like to force him to say something so I can say hi.

Vote MIDOENT
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

whoever the detective/cop/investigator is please quickly check me day 1 or day 2 so we can link up

Comment

Working...
                                X