Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missa
    replied
    Yeah, this almost seems too easy. Why didn't Zeebu kill one of us in the night when he made his drunk post? Or was he too drunk?
    Is mido in this for the long con? Did someone shoot at ixt and he is *actually* bullet proof?

Ah, realistically, Zeebu is on the chopping block. If we mislynch, we should get one more shot since nobody died last night.

Vote: Zeebu

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    zeebu as an afk mafia makes sense though lol... Guys so far we have almost perfect lynching record. So far we haven't mislynched anyone!

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    they could've tried and failed or determined that I'm likely to be protected and went for someone else...

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    to be honest, i find it quite interesting why mafia didnt go for mido the last two days when rodney was still alive. by far the most important remaining information source for town.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    wait, just need a clarification from u Undercut need role claim and what u did for day 4. vote most likely stands on zeebu

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    probably no difference but it said IXT "went nowhere"

Leave a comment:

• midoent
    replied
    Ok, been a bit busy but here is the tracker info:

Night 4: Undercut visited Rodney.

Night 5: ixt stayed home.

At this point might be easier to identify who is town rather than who is mafia.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    oh and midoent whats your info this night? hope u tracked zeebu

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Phase change in ~36 hours.
    (Back to Euro evening schedule)

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    vote zeebu

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    LMAO DONT TELL ME THEY TRIED TO KILL ME HAHAHAH, its either that, or zeebu is an afk mafia. no other option.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    What a long and silent night this was. The villagers expected what has become a sad routine and it wouldn't even shock them anymore, seeing all the blood covered dead bodies in the morning. The only questions that seemed to bug everyone: who would it be?

But not today.

Day 6 begins.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Missa u mentioned u had info to share? would like to hear once phase change by fis

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Clearly a sign of the mafia

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    Bit drunk but this game is super fun
    You were post 666~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...