Lol wot

Leave a comment:

• Zeebu
    replied
    Bit drunk but this game is super fun

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    I haven't forgotten ya'll, I just had a really busy day and I will change phases as soon as I wake up (~10 hours). I apologize, but that's how it is.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Aside from mido of course we need final real role claims from everyone as it is definitely the last upcoming phase. All clues and developments point to him being the likely suspect.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i find myself struggling to make time and pay attention to this game. my role is pretty useless and ive only targeted myself with it since im not sure what benefits it really has. seems only like it would make things more confusing otherwise. i think its becoming clear that everyone has an ability or modifier or something.
    a very lackluster attempt at a role claim, at least everyone else gave somewhat hints on their role.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    vote zeebu ggwp town win again unless missa pulled off an EPIC undercover game but I don't think that's the case. And in that situation if undercut can do all this acting for a conflict with his own mafia teammate...but from a logical standpoint wouldn't make sense. Zeebu is likely the last.

Leave a comment:

• fiS
    replied
    Final Vote Count:

Rodney - 3 (Undercut, Missa, ixt)
    Missa - 1 (Rodney)

No Votes from: Zeebu, midoent

Sunset. Villagers were silent. No brave words with new leads today, other than suspicions against our Vengeful Nurse.
    Two villagers even forogt to vote. How can that happen, damn, it's about life and death!
    For Rodney however it was death.

When he was about to hang from the gallows, he slowly pulled out his gun. Nobody stopped him, they respected his choice, as that's part of the game. But who would be his target?

Rodney whispered "be honest, a Vengeful Nurse would be pretty cool though", blinked one last time, put the gun against his very own head and pulled the trigger.

When Rodney's corpse was inspected, they found a nurse costume. Damn! Soon though it was clear: he'd use that costume to have fun nights and keep honest Townies busy at night - you know what I mean - because Rodney was the Mafia's Roleblocker, aka Prostitute.

Begin Night 5.

Leave a comment:

• RoDNeY
    replied
    Originally posted by Missa View Post
    Agreed on changing phases soon-- I have some guaranteed information that can be confirmed after Rodney's lynching (if he is lynched). Once lynched, I can reveal my info/source/role claim and we'll wrap up a win for the townies, boys! Seems like nobody has anything else to add at all.
    AKA she knows this is lylo by lynching me...

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Agreed on changing phases soon-- I have some guaranteed information that can be confirmed after Rodney's lynching (if he is lynched). Once lynched, I can reveal my info/source/role claim and we'll wrap up a win for the townies, boys! Seems like nobody has anything else to add at all.

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    as it seems nothing seemingly will change, request phase change soon.

Leave a comment:

• Missa
    replied
    Originally posted by Undercut View Post

If it really matters I have absolutely no problem being the final vote
    This. I was kind of waiting to see if anyone produced any new information, but nobody has. My vote stands.

Leave a comment:

• Undercut
    replied
    Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    You guys understand this could possibly be LyLo correct? Lynching me kills myself plus one more and it will most likely be a townie since undercut and missa made sure to get their votes in before being the deciding vote. Mafia gets another kill in the night and if they have 2 people remaining they win the game. Lynching me right now literally loses the game for town...
    If it really matters I have absolutely no problem being the final vote

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    The reason why I don't see either possibility is that both had voted for me the very first day. Now, had u suspected zeebu I would have given it some more thought. If u were townie ur strong suspicion would rather be on him, as he had suspected u for a longer duration compared to the two names u listed off, that's just what I think

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    midoent Zeebu u guys going Rodney too? If so sorry bro no one can save u

Leave a comment:

• ixt
    replied
    So ur accusations are to undercut and missa? CAN U FKING MAKE YOUR POSTS CLEAR CUT IN WHO U VOTE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X