Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unvote missa
    vote midoent

idc, he was inactive last game, seems to be inactive again. Will change if he posts, otherwise gg
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
      whoever the detective/cop/investigator is please quickly check me day 1 or day 2 so we can link up
      Well the godfather would turn up innocent, you trying to bait out our power roles?
      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

its nothing for u to question unless u r the investigator but thatll b just stupid

Comment

the investigator should check me first then come to me to ask...and i will explain to them what my reasoning is. not gonna say it here

Comment

what possible halfwit reasoning would you give a cop (who does not know his sanity and could be outing himself to a godfather) to roleclaim to you after night 1?

you are a complete bozo at this game. but then, you played ridiculously scummy last game and turned out vanilla. your move does scream godfather playing it high risk, high reward early in the game, but I sort of doubt you have the mental capacity to even think of that, much less pull it off.

i am inclined to vote for midoent as the guy is clearly inactive just like last game, and even when he did post it was nothing worth reading and just complete out of left field nonsense. we have nothing to go on so killing off the slow among us seems fine to me. if he posts and has something worthwhile to say, I am open to changing this, especially if someone else makes a scummy mistake.

vote midoent
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

if it was not clear, those first two paragraphs were aimed at ixt.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Omg hi Paul! I'm away from my comp. I'll vote ixt . He was vanilla townie last game.
                lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

lol. k following that logic ill say vote midoenthe was mafia last game. smart eh

Comment

if your logic here is with a different host the roles would be jumbled, u dont also question soilderz or zeebu who were likewise townies? ur on my radar regardless if ur new to the game or not, but doesnt mean my vote is fixed just yet

Comment

Gotta vote someone. Last game was your first mafia game? As a host it would be tempting to make you mafia this game.

Comment

Zeebu or soilderz? Trying to distract?

Comment

not any real logic right now but since its day 1 ill cut u some slack

Comment

your logic here is saying i was just a townie last game so MORE likely to not be a townie this game. and my reply (which is justified with the amount of info) is why dont u mention zeebu and soilderz too, who also were townies and just on me?

Comment

They aren't new mafia players from what I gather It's more tempting to get the new guy try different game roles.

Comment

ok, making clearer what u meant seems more reasonable so i give u a nod for that but still as ur not identified cant trust anyone as i have learned from wick lolol

Comment

Working...
                                X