Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voth View Post
    what possible halfwit reasoning would you give a cop (who does not know his sanity and could be outing himself to a godfather) to roleclaim to you after night 1?

you are a complete bozo at this game. but then, you played ridiculously scummy last game and turned out vanilla. your move does scream godfather playing it high risk, high reward early in the game, but I sort of doubt you have the mental capacity to even think of that, much less pull it off.

i am inclined to vote for midoent as the guy is clearly inactive just like last game, and even when he did post it was nothing worth reading and just complete out of left field nonsense. we have nothing to go on so killing off the slow among us seems fine to me. if he posts and has something worthwhile to say, I am open to changing this, especially if someone else makes a scummy mistake.

vote midoent
    OK. I was new last game and mafia. So you wanted me to post constructive posts on how to defeat mafia? I'm not at that level yet
    lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post
      Gotta vote someone. Last game was your first mafia game? As a host it would be tempting to make you mafia this game.
      Let me just make this clear lol,

the host doesn't choose the roles for the players, he randomizes them.

also unvote midoent

I will feel bad about voting someone out the first day but it has to happen, let me check the players list
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like
      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

vote rodney

for no other reason then actually putting a vote on someone and also he seemed aggressive in the first post!
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

unvote midoent FOR NOW

Comment

unvote ixt

Comment

Voting to save my own skin. Plus he voted for me.
              vote willby

Comment

Most people who voiced vote midoent is mostly due to lurk. As he has talked I want to see those responses.

Comment

You guys are a clusterfuck of randomness. If you want to vote lurkers, vote Missa with me to force her to speak. She's constantly on the 'Whose Online' list, yet never posted after her random WillBy vote. Also, there is 100% always at least one (usually more) lurkers who are scum, because they have to always watch what they say, while town tend to not give a shit (which gets them votes). Scum also tend to be ignored on Day 1, because their teammates will always push for a town lynch instead, and scum aren't going to be voting and pressuring each other at this point in the game without playing 4d underwater chess, which no offense, I don't think someone like ixt or midoent are capable of doing as new mafia players. My guess is nobody with any type of wagon is scum right now. I also think that scum will likely be ignoring each other as much as possible in Day 1, meaning you won't see them even mention each other's names if they can get away with it. They won't vote each other if there's a wagon there too, but rather push or jump on some townie counter-wagon wherever possible.

Anyway, here's my meaningless first list so far:

Exalt - I'm either Town, the Godfather, or I'm a bulletproof, strongman SK. Take your pick
                  WillBy - First real 'wagon' (even with joke votes) after Undercut. Probably Town
                  Zeebu - Dont care yet, but maybe Town
                  field - Hasn't posted after joke votes, will see if he's a lurker or not soon. Don't care yet, but maybe Town
                  Voth - Looks like Town so far
                  Undercut - First 'wagon' (joke votes), but Missa saved him by switching to Willby after it gained traction. Suspect if Missa is scum
                  Missa - Should vote here and force her to talk or die. Scum?
                  BIET - Hasn't posted at all, we'll see if they do. Suspect scum by default
                  ixt - Looks like Jessup-style town drunk right now, but I dislike the weak midoent exchange. IDK if dumb scum or dumb town yet though.
                  midoent - See above, both VS each other in less that one page before unvoting. If they thought each other scum, they wouldnt unvote asap like that, so they aren't looking for scum at all, are they?
                  Rodney - His post looked forced and has nothing of value. He voted Willby to add on to that wagon without reason. Scum?
                  Soilderz - Looks like Town so far
                  the_paul - One post, lame vote, started the midoent wagon which gained traction asap. Suspect scum?

So to sum it up:

I'll vote for Missa or Rodney right now without any qualms, both for different reasons. Missa for obvious lurking and the weird vote swap to save Undercut and wagon Willby, Rodney for the forced post and bandwagoning of Willby without any reason given, not even as a joke.

Ixt and midoent look like Jessup-style town drunks, but I guess it's possible that if they were scum buddies, they tried an extremely weak attempt to distance themselves Day 1, but I don't think it's worth looking at yet. I also question if midoent would be getting votes so quickly if he was scum.

Undercut actually being scum would be ironic, but I question the quick Willby wagon that Rodney and Missa helped push together, which saved Undercut from any sort of pressure by proxy. It made Willby the current lynch, which means Willby is almost certainly town imo and Missa/Rodney are suspect, with Undercut guilty by association (if either of the others turn out to be scum).

Also, I tied Willby with Missa for a reason. Willby gained more votes, while Missa was unvoted. If Willby is lynched and flips town due to that, I hope town PRs know where to look.

I also suggest the Cop (assuming ixt isn't actually the Cop and gave terrible bread crumbs) doesn't investigate ixt unless you really do think he is scum, since if he is town, that's like investigating Jessup first so she can be town leader. We don't need that kind of shitshow this game. I saw what happened the last one.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Voting to save my own skin. Plus he voted for me.
                    vote willby
                    Nevermind. I officially add midoent to my suspected scum list.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      Most people who voiced vote midoent is mostly due to lurk. As he has talked I want to see those responses.
                      You want answers from midoent voters, but you're cool with Willby being lynched? What reason do you think Willby is scum? Can you answer why anyone thinks he is scum so far and why so many piled on that wagon? Why do you ignore Willby voters?
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Obv I don't wanna lynch a townie but at this point no one was scummy enough

Comment

Obv I don't wanna lynch a townie but at this point no one was scummy enough
                          So you think Willby is scum or town? If scum, why? If not, why are you not trying to find scum instead? The goal of the game is to lynch scum, not town, so which one do you think Willby is? He'd still be the vote leader regardless of your vote, so you have no excuses about saving yourself.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You want answers from midoent voters, but you're cool with Willby being lynched? What reason do you think Willby is scum? Can you answer why anyone thinks he is scum so far and why so many piled on that wagon? Why do you ignore Willby voters?
                            vote exalt ur putting words in my mouth now that I DID NOT say? this is an EXTREMELY scummy statement at this stage of the game, as i merely stated i want to hear what people who voted midoent has to say due to the exchange we just had. nowhere in this exchange had i even mentioned whether or not willby deserves to be suspected, but ur just blatantly saying i'm fine with willby being lynched. Do you see me voting for willby? uve put a target on ur own back, bruh. not my fault.

Comment

if willby wants to have a brief chat, im fine with that too and ill decide from there

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

vote exalt ur putting words in my mouth now that I DID NOT say? this is an EXTREMELY scummy statement at this stage of the game, as i merely stated i want to hear what people who voted midoent has to say due to the exchange we just had. nowhere in this exchange had i even mentioned whether or not willby deserves to be suspected, but ur just blatantly saying i'm fine with willby being lynched. Do you see me voting for willby? uve put a target on ur own back, bruh. not my fault.
                                You blatently ignored Willby (the only wagon right now) and his voters (who gave zero reason to vote him at all, not even for lurking) and decided you wanted to hear from midoent voters instead. It's not putting works into your mouth at all. It's taking what you said and everything implied with it. You are ignoring Willby and all his voters, and now you go after me for pointing it out.

Oh, and what you just said in this quote means you DID just put the words into your own mouth. You just sadmitted exactly what I said you were doing. You never mentioned Willby or had no intention to ever do so, regardless of the fact that he is going to be lynched. That means you are 100% fine with it, because you don't care.

Also, scum don't all need to vote for the same wagon. It's almost never the case actually. You never see every scum member on the same lynch wagon. At least some will vote elsewhere trying to avoid suspicion, hence they will ignore that wagon and everything about it, since being on it is guilt by association if/when that lynch flips town.

Oh, and whose target did I put on my back, your scum team's? Are you implying you will lynch me now, or you will NK me now? Also, are you saying you think I'm scum? Please explain
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X