Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ixt View Post
    if willby wants to have a brief chat, im fine with that too and ill decide from there
    Brief chat? I don't care about Willby, because it's near 100% in my mind that he is town when he is bandwagoned so quickly without any reason on Day 1. I care about his voters and everyone who ignores them, as if they aren't scummy for that wagon.

If you think Willby is scum and deserves the lynch, explain why he is scum, since none of his voters have done so. If you think he isn't scum, then why don't you suspect any of his voters, even though they haven't given a reason to lynch him?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

You blatently ignored Willby (the only wagon right now) and his voters (who gave zero reason to vote him at all, not even for lurking) and decided you wanted to hear from midoent voters instead. It's not putting works into your mouth at all. It's taking what you said and everything implied with it. You are ignoring Willby and all his voters, and now you go after me for pointing it out.

Oh, and what you just said in this quote means you DID just put the words into your own mouth. You just sadmitted exactly what I said you were doing. You never mentioned Willby or had no intention to ever do so, regardless of the fact that he is going to be lynched. That means you are 100% fine with it, because you don't care.

Also, scum don't all need to vote for the same wagon. It's almost never the case actually. You never see every scum member on the same lynch wagon. At least some will vote elsewhere trying to avoid suspicion, hence they will ignore that wagon and everything about it, since being on it is guilt by association if/when that lynch flips town.

Oh, and whose target did I put on my back, your scum team's? Are you implying you will lynch me now, or you will NK me now? Also, are you saying you think I'm scum? Please explain
      if hes the leading votegetter and turns up town, those tagged on him will be first suspected. but if mafia, then horray we got a lucky lynch the very first day. i for one will wait until willby posts again to see whether i will relocate my vote. what u seem to me just at that moment is a bit of 找抗推目标, i dont know how to phrase it in English since recently ive been too used to playing the chinese version of werewolf, pardon me for that (u can transliate it yourself! ). after a few more different posts from many who have yet to say more (ex. posted only once or twice) i may remove my tentative vote, who knows?

Comment

Brief chat? I don't care about Willby, because it's near 100% in my mind that he is town when he is bandwagoned so quickly without any reason on Day 1. I care about his voters and everyone who ignores them, as if they aren't scummy for that wagon.

If you think Willby is scum and deserves the lynch, explain why he is scum, since none of his voters have done so. If you think he isn't scum, then why don't you suspect any of his voters, even though they haven't given a reason to lynch him?
        if u care so much about the "bandwagon" why dont u compile an entire list of the players currently tagged for him? would be helpful to analyze at least

Comment

if hes the leading votegetter and turns up town, those tagged on him will be first suspected. but if mafia, then horray we got a lucky lynch the very first day. i for one will wait until willby posts again to see whether i will relocate my vote. what u seem to me just at that moment is a bit of 找抗推目标, i dont know how to phrase it in English since recently ive been too used to playing the chinese version of werewolf, pardon me for that (u can transliate it yourself! ). after a few more different posts from many who have yet to say more (ex. posted only once or twice) i may remove my tentative vote, who knows?
          If you think town just won the lottery by finding scum on the very first serious bandwagon on Day 1, while Willby and his scum teammates are doing absolutely nothing about it, you really are another Jessup right now. There has been no reason given that I've seen for any vote on Willby except the first one or two, which were joke votes calling him a newb. That's fine, since it was RVS phase. The successive votes after that are not fine though, such as what Rodney did, because there's no real reason given for it. Midoent is also suspect for that same reason, since their vote is just piling on without any cause. Claiming to be saving themselves is misleading, since midoent was never leading in the vote count at any point, even when you gave them a lame OMGUS vote in retaliation, which you quickly removed. Midoent even seemed to admit that he thinks Willby is likely town, so is that scummy behavior or no?

Btw, retaliation votes such as you've done to midoent and me are a sign of either a weak player or scum. Your quick unvote of midoent shows you didn't think he was scum at any point, and unless you think I'm scum for simply questioning your motives, I doubt you think I am too. Do you actually have anyone you genuinely think might be scum?

if u care so much about the "bandwagon" why dont u compile an entire list of the players currently tagged for him? would be helpful to analyze at least
          Are you serious right now? There's literally only 2 total pages, and I just posted an extensive list about my thoughts on everything and everyone in the game so far. Try reading. Are you seriously this incapable as town, or are you just bad at pretending to scum hunt when you are scum? You say you have previous mafia experience, so you can't claim to be a newbie right now.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Woah... that slew of voting/unvoting all on one page is highly suspicious.

After analyzing it, I?m most interested in ixt. I think he might be half ass targeting and then moving away from
            midoent to gain town trust, knowing midoent is a townie.

Then once called out by Exalt, he puts a huge retribution vote on him without any reason besides payback?

i know you are really bad at mafia, but this is as bad as bad gets. Based on all the really dumb shit he has said this round so far, I would not be surprised if he was The Godfather. Certainly not guaranteeing it as it?s literally the first phase and nothing to go on, but he is playing a little different kind of moronic compared to last game.

unvote midoent
            vote ixt
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

whatevs bruh, dont mind being voted out as those who are would be on the suspect list. and nice bullshit "knowing midoent is townie". my reasoning for removing his vote is comparatively to last game, he appears to me more "willing" to express his view as in the last game his actions were more of a tone to "fit in"

Comment

i am vanilla townie but with an x-shot ability that i wont reveal until i find someone who i can trust

Comment

Hey all, I?ve got no time this weekend and can?t get much from whats said. I?ll put a placeholder vote for now, back monday. VOTE: field

Comment

Current Vote Count:
                    WillBy - 3 (field, Rodney, midoent)

midoent - 2 (WillBy, the_paul)
                    Rodney - 2 (Soilderz, Zeebu)
                    Exalt - 1 (ixt)
                    Missa - 1 (Exalt)
                    field - 1 (BIET)
                    ixt - 1 (Voth)

Missing votes from:
                    Missa, Undercut

Info:
                    This phase is likely to last throughout the weekend. Hope you all are fine with that o/

uh fis...biet is on there twice. and seems to me some of the votes are very scattered...under suspicion of those who have yet to say more

Yeah, thanks, I also spotted another mistake. It should be fixed now.

Last edited by fiS; 04-13-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

uh fis...biet is on there twice. and seems to me some of the votes are very scattered...under suspicion of those who have yet to say more

Comment

wait wtf mido is on there twice as well...request recount of hostir plz lmao.

Comment

So you think Willby is scum or town? If scum, why? If not, why are you not trying to find scum instead? The goal of the game is to lynch scum, not town, so which one do you think Willby is? He'd still be the vote leader regardless of your vote, so you have no excuses about saving yourself.
                          Those are good points. At this point it's too hard to tell if he is scum or town. I think willby should speak up then maybe i'll unvote him.

NOTE: I still gotta finish reading the new posts
                          lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by midoent View Post

Those are good points. At this point it's too hard to tell if he is scum or town. I think willby should speak up then maybe i'll unvote him.

NOTE: I still gotta finish reading the new posts
                            Speak up? About what? You and ixt AIMing for 15 straight post? The votes on me are field, troll vote; Rodney, rando vote; and you retaliation. Missa also forgot to bold her vote on me, that one is probably a bit suspect.

Votes on you are tp saying hi and myself before youd posted. No accusations there.

Only sort-of leads we've got right now ixt trying to set up a townie alliance before we have anything confirmed (scum cementing themselves early?) and I think Exalt is town but hes saying seems to be earning my trust (gotta look out for good plays from good players. Missed vsing you exalt). Not that I dont appreciate it, Exalt

Gonna take the step and unvote midoent, vote ixt

Comment

... honestly I do not feel strongly about voting anyone. Going to use the same reasoning used on me being inactive.. [b]unvote willby[\b]? vote the_paul hey buddy!
                              lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

well if im out willby and voth will look EPICLY like scum hahaha up to village if they want my x-shot ability or not

Comment

Working...
                                X