Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Undercut just literally paraphrased Exalt?s feelings on ixt and even on a day one lynch. His post had nothing original or insightful, just regurgitation of already said ideas.

To top it off, he still did not place a vote.

I am really starting to smell scum here. He knew the pressure was mounting and he showed up to offer a half-assed version of what everyone has already said over and over.

I am not sure how many people will jump on this with me, if any, but I do not feel good about ixt anymore because I think he really is that dumb. Like, seriously.

unvote ixt
    vote undercut
    so ur saying u felt good about me once? funny i cant find that anywhere, but k xdxd

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Undercut just literally paraphrased Exalt?s feelings on ixt and even on a day one lynch. His post had nothing original or insightful, just regurgitation of already said ideas.

To top it off, he still did not place a vote.

I am really starting to smell scum here. He knew the pressure was mounting and he showed up to offer a half-assed version of what everyone has already said over and over.

I am not sure how many people will jump on this with me, if any, but I do not feel good about ixt anymore because I think he really is that dumb. Like, seriously.

unvote ixt
      vote undercut
      I guess I deserve this for trying to get some kind of feelings into the thread after being inactive for most of the first phase, however you were quite quick to jump off the ixt train the second you thought you could get a train going on somebody other than him or rodney.

Vote: Ixt
      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Soilderz says he thinks Rodney and ixt are both town, which may be true. I agree that ixt looks like the easy lynch right now, which scum no doubt are taking advantage of if he is town. He's the low-hanging fruit right now. There's only been a few players who have actively defended ixt in any way, namely Soilderz, Voth, and I. I guess I could add field in there for voting Rodney instead of ixt in his post, but he wasn't defending ixt at all.

As for Rodney, he also seems to be an easy lynch/low-hanging fruit based on the vote count, yet here's a few quotes I've seen (I removed everything in them except the parts about Rodney):

Originally posted by Undercut View Post
        I'm also failing to see a real reason to vote for rodney other than the fact that he voted for willby seemingly out of nowhere. He hasn't had a chance to defend himself yet and this wagon on him is just based on his inactiveness.
        Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        Rodney not defending himself is making him an easy target, as evidenced by ixt?s vote above. I?d like to hear from Biet too, he said he?d be inactive but nobody piled up on him, and everyone went for Rodney instead. Interesting...
        Originally posted by WillBy View Post
        Rodney had a wagon off a single throwaway post. Could go either way, not nearly enough to read into there. I'm betting a mafioso or two on that wagon regardless of his allegiance. Much more info in his second post, even if I dont necessarily agree with some of his reads (too early to tell)
        There may be more, but these all stood out to me as obvious defenses of Rodney, compared to obvious defenses of ixt by Soilderz, Voth, and I

Here's the kicker for me: WillBy and the_paul and Undercut have bllindly defended Rodney while attacking ixt, not having tried to figure out Rodney's alignment or anything about him in the process. Compare that with Voth voting for ixt and myself having questioned/attacked him for his behavior.

My question is this: Why did Undercut, the_paul, and WillBy have no problems going after ixt, but Rodney didn't seem to get any suspicion from them. Why? The same goes for people like midoent who haven't even mentioned Rodney as being neither here nor there. I'm suspicious of the motives here, because they say Rodney is low-hanging fruit while seemingly ignoring that ixt is as well.

At this point, Rodney is my pick mostly because of how players have responded to him being the counter-wagon to ixt. Nobody really defended ixt in a way that seemed like scum team behavior, yet that can be interpreted as such with Rodney defenders. When everyone in the game attacks ixt, even when he roleclaims (as bad as it may be), but many defend Rodney while he hasn't, it makes me suspicious. Day 1 lynches are always blind to a certain extent, but you can at least try to make it less so through analysis. Rodney getting a pass doesn't sit well with me.

Also, I may actually be game for voting Undercut instead. I'm hoping Rodney posts again to give some sort of response to everything going on so far. He claimed a few players like midoent are scum, yet those players are voting ixt instead of him. I want to know what he thinks that means. I also want to know what he thinks of BIET and Undercut not voting either ixt or him, since if ixt was scum with them, wouldn't they be voting Rodney by now?
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• one word sums up this last post in response to voth: retaliatory. but in a townie view or a scum view, my amateur read probably isnt suitable for that. but of course the vote is on me, id think of it more scum than town but since im not a power role its not for me to judge

Comment

• oh exalt posted in the middle of that. if it wasnt clear my post was to undercut's

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              My question is this: Why did Undercut, the_paul, and WillBy have no problems going after ixt, but Rodney didn't seem to get any suspicion from them. Why? The same goes for people like midoent who haven't even mentioned Rodney as being neither here nor there. I'm suspicious of the motives here, because they say Rodney is low-hanging fruit while seemingly ignoring that ixt is as well.
              I have absolutely no problem going after ixt or rodney as I think we stand to learn quite a bit from either of them being lynched. I placed my vote on ixt because voth seemed incredibly quick to jump off him the second he read my post.
              3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                and fiS u missed something to clarify. roles will be revealed upon lynch and night death? correct?
                Regular game mechanics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post

I have absolutely no problem going after ixt or rodney as I think we stand to learn quite a bit from either of them being lynched. I placed my vote on ixt because voth seemed incredibly quick to jump off him the second he read my post.
                  Absolutely. You come out of the woodwork after a VERY FEW vague posts and just literally paraphrase what other vocal players are saying. It is almost funny.

To be fair, I had been saying I had doubts about ixt for hours, but it was your post that changed my mind.

You are trying to play it cool, but you are bad at it. I have a good feeling that you are scum.
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Pretty funny that you drop a vote on the same person I unvoted in order to vote you, Undercut.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

so ur saying u felt good about me once? funny i cant find that anywhere, but k xdxd
                      No, I only meant I do not feel good about lynching you at the moment.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• awww compared to previous posts ill take it as u care for me <3 how sweet

Comment

• And a thought just dawned on me: if we somehow have a busser this game; should just bus me with whoever is suspected to be killed...seems like a pretty broken combo since I can't die at night (unless strongman maybe?) don't really know the limitations set by the mod

Comment

• I'll leave the vote on rodney. No suprise, not much has happened since I woke up and now I need to go. WOnt be back for like 18 hours.
                            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                            1:soild>they can say what they like
                            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                              Current Vote Count:

Rodney - 5 (Exalt, Zeebu, field, ixt, Soilderz)
                              ixt - 5 (WillBy, Undercut, Missa, midoent, Rodney)

Undercut - 1 (Voth)
                              field - 1 (BIET)
                              midoent (the_paul)

INFO:
                              Rodney and ixt are tied. A tie will result in a no-lynch.
                              I appreciate all the (unexpected) activity at the weekend.
                              Phase change is likely to occur when I am home this evening, ~12 hours from now.
                              I updated the above quote with the vote changes that have happened in the last few hours but the tie still remains

Im still fairly confused as to why only a few people have noticed the obsurd wagon on me, out of the players voting on me i see Exalt as the only town friendly although i do start to think he is getting pretty aggressive as of late but i think thats just him getting really into the game and getting carried away with it

Zeebu left a joke vote on me and then disappeared and hasnt been heard of since in the thread

field was a full bandwagon rider and jumped on after i had 3 votes to push a lynch on me and then disappeared from the thread

ixt has made the scummiest plays this entire game and everyones like nah hes just dumb

soilderz added no content to why his vote was on me except that my entry post to the thread was "aggressive" lol wat? he did come out after i made my thoughts so far and seem to normalize a little but pretty much said he will just leave his vote on me because he doesnt have anyone else he would rather vote on, also suggested that maybe i would role claim, lmao no i roleclaim and im dead or blocked tonight. I'd rather take my chances in the lynch to get some night action results tonight instead

Undercut and Willby have come out to notice how strange the wagon on me formed and the paul also commented about how unorthodox the votes on me seemed. Voth comes out to say hes not getting the scummy vibe from me either yet im still in a lynch tie? Interesting...

If im lynched i want all of you to come back to my posts for a little clarity so you can see the order and reasoning that people put towards voting for me and let that lead you in the right direction towards scum

logically speaking ixt is the only one who has made any moves towards being scum on day 1, the rest of this is a shot in the dark and i would rather take my chances on lynching someone based on actions than a shot in the dark and frankly now to an extent my vote is staying on him to save myself here

Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                My question is this: Why did Undercut, the_paul, and WillBy have no problems going after ixt, but Rodney didn't seem to get any suspicion from them. Why? The same goes for people like midoent who haven't even mentioned Rodney as being neither here nor there. I'm suspicious of the motives here, because they say Rodney is low-hanging fruit while seemingly ignoring that ixt is as...
                                I've laid out the reasons to vote ixt plenty of times already. But here's a brief refresher off the top of my head:
                                1. Voting patterns, hopping on early wagons and then voting randomly.
                                2. Fake-ass role claim. He refused to give any constructive info about his role until he PMed you, Exalt, in game?
                                3. You keep suggesting that he wouldn't be playing so poorly or have so many votes if he had scum buddies. This is just wrong, in short because scum would throw a vote or two on him in case he got lynched and more importantly, he is getting coached. Does no one else see it? He made one shitty claim, didn't clarify for hours, then suddenly came up with a role that fit his claim? I don't buy it.

So you think my sticking with ixt and encouraging others to do so is defending rodney? Look, just as many people have thrown their votes on rodney, yet no role claim.
                                Im not pressuring a role claim from rodney because he hasn't attracted my suspicion (yet). Plenty of others have tried, and neglecting a lucky investigation tonight I'm sure he'll still be on the table next day phase.
                                But for now, I'll stick with the bird in hand, and leave the one in the Bush

Comment

Working...
                                X