No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another person who showed absolutely no interest in participating day 1 comes out of the woodworks when night phase starts. Sorry zoobo, but it?s something to keep an eye on.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Damnit, not you Voth, my post was directed at Mr. Dumptruck zeebu
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        Damnit, not you Voth, my post was directed at Mr. Dumptruck zeebu
        LOL, I noticed, but at first I was like, what in the fuck?
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
          That no lynch is a bummer. I will admit, my switch off of ixt is because I was concerned that we may actually be lynching a townie with a slight power, but I did not intend to cause a no-Lynch. If unvoting ixt at the time I did would have caused a tie, I would have decided to either stay on ixt or voted Rodney instead so that there was not a no Lynch. I did think Undercut would have been a solid guess for a scum lynch, but looks like no one was interested in voting that way with me.
          You had an entire day to change your vote back to a lynch after I posted. You saw me vote for ixt and could have voted for either him or rodney to force a lynch but you refused to do so even though you posted several times.
          3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• yeah i agree with voth on this one undercut is at least 80% scum here. he focuses on the "not voting for a lynch part" but does not focus on the parts "may be lynching a townie with a slight power". its only most likely scum who post like this, focusing on specific parts to improve their own stance.

Comment

• You seem to have missed the part where he was perfectly fine lynching you
              3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Rodney:

I don't understand why you are so upset about my vote on you. You should know if anyone, that voting on someone on day 1 is simply a crapshoot, a shot in the dark if you will. We have to lynch someone. I've been that someone before and it sucks. Giving any big logical reasoning for it is close to impossible at this stage of the game.

The easy lynch for mafia day 1 would've been ixt, as he acted really suspicious and even role claimed. I played with him last game and I have a feeling he is town. Take that as you may. And apparently after my vote on you a bandwagon formed on you. No idea to switch votes anymore after that as we need someone lynched.

Unfortunately that didn't happen. Even if both you and ixt are townies I'm not sure it's a good outcome anyway as we have ZERO information and we will most likely have zero information after night 1.

I saw someone hoping our power roles will lead us day 2. That is so optimistic its ridiculous. They wont just come out and reveal what they have. We will all have to do this in the dark day 2 as well. And most likely the result will suck.

It's not looking good guys.
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• It's time for all of you to give lists. A No Lynch was bad enough, but you can make up for it here, because at least 1 of us is going to die tonight. Other townies should know their thoughts, and scum should absolutely be forced to give theirs as well. If you are town, you should have zero problem giving an idea of who you think is scum/town between everyone in the game. If you cannot do so, you need to be lynched without hesitation as soon as your turn comes up, because you are flat out scummy AF. Good mafia players should recognize when people are refusing to give thoughts on literally everyone and everything, because only scum trying to fake scumhunt would have issues doing so. Only scum would be afraid of whose toes they step on by calling them scum or be unable to make up fake reasons for why someone is scummy. While good scum players will have no issues with it, my guess is that not everyone on the scum team is good at it. It's time they are exposed.

People like ixt and Rodney being the only focus (regardless of whether they are town or scum) has become a huge distraction that led to a No Lynch, the worst case scenario possible based on statistics. It's a win-win for scum, and specific people like Undercut, Voth, Biet, and the_paul are the reason it happened. If they are town, they can make up for it by giving lists of at least a few scum players, not just naming Rodney or ixt as scum. That distraction needs to end ASAP, because it will just waste Day 2 doing the same thing as Day 1 otherwise. I'm not gonna let that happen.

Undercut decided to tie the game last second, the_paul refused to contribute to at all, and BIET is obvious lurking scum. Voth's throwaway vote on Undercut was also stupid based on the timing (especially when Undercut had zero chance of gaining a wagon in time if he is scum). The only way it wasn't stupid is if Voth is scum, so keep that in mind. You force a No Lynch, then you should be forced to make up for your scummy actions through pro-town ones. If you refuse, you need to be lynched. It's really that simple.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If you want to wait until tomorrow to do it so scum can't use the lists, be my guest, but I hope town force results to happen.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• The scummiest players to me at the moment, excluding ixt and Rodney are Undercut, Biet, and the_paul, with Voth as a possible scum player.

Voth - He's scum if the vote on Undercut was done on purpose to either force a NL or to avoid suspicion being on a townie lynch, regardless of what Undercut flips. I'd probably have done the same thing Voth did if I was scum, especially if Undercut was my scum buddy. The timing was terrible if he is town, since if he really thinks Undercut is scum, there was 0% chance of anyone voting him in time to lynch, and his teammates wouldn't allow it either. If Voth is teammates with Undercut, and Undercut is either investigated or lynched, Voth looks more 'town' by his throwaway last second Undercut vote, even though he knew there was 0% chance Undercut was ever going to be lynched there. Also, if Voth knew both Rodney and ixt are town (because scum know alignments), then jumping off last second would have possibly avoided suspicion Day 2 if the lynch went through on either of them. .

Undercut - He literally refused to vote the entire game phase until the very last second, and only to tie the votes between Rodney and ixt. He did the exact opposite of commit to a lynch, and he went for the easy, low-hanging fruit. He never once tried to actually scum hunt anyone, never cared to find out anyone else's alignments, never tried to push anyone himself, never gave original thoughts (he repeated everything said by others), and the reason I suspected people like Rodney and Missa at the start was because Undercut had a small wagon, and both decided to help Undercut lose it by pushing WillBy instead.

BIET - Lurker who did nothing the entire game phase, even when he logged in. He managed to post a throwaway vote and then disappear. I think hosts need to make rules where players have to post more than one single time each day phase, or they are auto-kicked or replaced. I wish we had policy lynched him tbh, but there was no time for it. As it stands, he's basically auto-scum until he does something to contribute. If he doesn't do something significant Day 2, he's likely scum.

the_paul - Wanted a No Lynch for some reason, although he at least warned us of it. We all knew he would do it, meaning people like Voth and Undercut helping that cause are even more suspect. the_paul isn't high on my list, but he's there as a suspect for now.

I have other suspicions, but that's where I'm at with this thing right now. People who contributed to the NL while claiming they didn't mean to are suspect to me. Undercut would probably be my first choice tomorrow.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I made my list before u even mentioned it

Comment

• But an addition I can make to my list is biet categorized with missa and zeebu, those who post much to hint their alignment

Comment

• *did not post much

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              It's time for all of you to give lists. A No Lynch was bad enough, but you can make up for it here, because at least 1 of us is going to die tonight. Other townies should know their thoughts, and scum should absolutely be forced to give theirs as well. If you are town, you should have zero problem giving an idea of who you think is scum/town between everyone in the game. If you cannot do so, you need to be lynched without hesitation as soon as your turn comes up, because you are flat out scummy AF. Good mafia players should recognize when people are refusing to give thoughts on literally everyone and everything, because only scum trying to fake scumhunt would have issues doing so. Only scum would be afraid of whose toes they step on by calling them scum or be unable to make up fake reasons for why someone is scummy. While good scum players will have no issues with it, my guess is that not everyone on the scum team is good at it. It's time they are exposed.

People like ixt and Rodney being the only focus (regardless of whether they are town or scum) has become a huge distraction that led to a No Lynch, the worst case scenario possible based on statistics. It's a win-win for scum, and specific people like Undercut, Voth, Biet, and the_paul are the reason it happened. If they are town, they can make up for it by giving lists of at least a few scum players, not just naming Rodney or ixt as scum. That distraction needs to end ASAP, because it will just waste Day 2 doing the same thing as Day 1 otherwise. I'm not gonna let that happen.

Undercut decided to tie the game last second, the_paul refused to contribute to at all, and BIET is obvious lurking scum. Voth's throwaway vote on Undercut was also stupid based on the timing (especially when Undercut had zero chance of gaining a wagon in time if he is scum). The only way it wasn't stupid is if Voth is scum, so keep that in mind. You force a No Lynch, then you should be forced to make up for your scummy actions through pro-town ones. If you refuse, you need to be lynched. It's really that simple.
                              I told everyone that the wagon on me was sus, it distracted the entire phase and was likely manipulated by scum to be that way. Once they saw me and ixt in the firing line for days they just sat back and let us fight amongst ourselves.

Big Chill

Comment

• I am totally okay with characterizing my Undercut vote as a dumb move. In fairness, I have worked 12 hour shifts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The phase ended about an hour before I expected it to based on when fis said it would be ending, and when I logged in to see if anyone had followed my lead, phase had changed. If I was able to catch it before phase change, I would have made an on the fly decision of ixt or Rodney to avoid a no-Lynch. Big miscalculation on my part and I probably should have known that we wouldn?t get enough votes on Undercut in time, but I honestly believe he is obvious scum and I wanted to push for his lynching.

To be honest, I do not blame people for calling me out or thinking that was a possible mafia move. Looking back, it looks really bad. Sorry fellas.
                                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X