Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    Also, isn't it odd that Missa and others won't vote you still Rodney? Why is that? Why do only the most suspicious, inactive, or flat out scum (Paul) defend you over and over again, and every townie who calls you out and is suspicious of you gets NK'd? Can you explain to me why no scum vote you and everyone who did dies at night? Are you saying the entire playerbase is out to get you in some grand conspiracy, and scum's ultimate goal was to set you up over 3 days all while never actually voting you at any point?
    You literally just spelled it out perfectly and what ive been saying this whole time is it not fucking obvious how bad they are trying to paint me scum with the night kills knowing town will waste their time on trying to lynch me during the day phase??? Which is exactly what you have fallen into every day exalt. Their plan is working fucking perfectly if thats the case dude.. Think about how you havent been killed yet exalt, youre the most vocal player who is actively trying to push votes on the player that mafia has orchestrated to be lynched. Either you're mafia yourself or they are keeping you alive because you are beneficial to them by distracting town into wasting day phase on pushing who they have been setting scum breadcrumbs on this whole game so they can remain hidden and survive as many lynchings as possible
    Big Chill

Comment

• Refresh yourself back to the post i made last phase that for some reason went right over your head https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...66#post1317366
      Big Chill

Comment

• WillBy Exalt do you think we should have rodney a second opportunity? because the tone im getting from him is similar to last game's last 4 when i almost flipped (but actually didnt) to force vote on fis. but if youre firm in your stance on rodney exalt ill go with it. i for one am open to give him another day of proving his loyalty and voting out a lurker or missa who realistically hasnt provided much of worth. it is entirely possible that mafia wanted to dirty his name. UNLESS the play is this because rodney is a big mafia role and the "minions" have defended his name, even till now. but the second possibility im still thinking of the chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

You literally just spelled it out perfectly and what ive been saying this whole time is it not fucking obvious how bad they are trying to paint me scum with the night kills knowing town will waste their time on trying to lynch me during the day phase??? Which is exactly what you have fallen into every day exalt. Their plan is working fucking perfectly if thats the case dude.. Think about how you havent been killed yet exalt, youre the most vocal player who is actively trying to push votes on the player that mafia has orchestrated to be lynched. Either you're mafia yourself or they are keeping you alive because you are beneficial to them by distracting town into wasting day phase on pushing who they have been setting scum breadcrumbs on this whole game so they can remain hidden and survive as many lynchings as possible
          I had to re-read this a few times, but every time the same result. I sense utter desperation, reaching, and scumminess. I am feeling more confident in my vote after this post. Barring any new more compelling information, I believe my vote will stay. My gut is telling me Rodney is scum.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• if hes mafia, im thinking big role no way he can act like this being a mafia goon. but thats just my opinion.

Comment

• It is just a post of utter desperation and makes a lot of really bizarre accusations. What makes you so special that the mafia will plan and execute an orchestrated attack on you over multiple phases? Town Doctor and Roleblocker are dead. I assume we have a Cop out there, but Paul would have only had one night to investigate anyone... what is the likelihood that you are the Cop and that he nailed you in one night?

So in summation, the mafia have carefully carried out
              a multiple phase orchestrated trap on you out of everyone... why?
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Voth bringing up this point, the orchestrated attack is much less likely. they must have discovered soilderz to be the doctor day 1 and decided to take him out instantly (im not sure of the doctor can protect themselves or only other people) if rodney was the town cop he wouldnt have held his nerve with the chance of being voted out day 1, impossible. So my response is not necessarily rodney being mafia (the "coordination" he claims is possible, but probably less than 50%) just that its impossible for him to be the cop.

Comment

• and rodney just to bring up the point. u claim to have been coordinated attacked, but after a few posts, all you have said is to argue uve been set up yet havent sent a prospective vote on someone who u think is scum. after what u claimed to have been set up, i dont think it would be that hard to select someone from the list from day 1 developments. either u forgot, or hoped that nobody would bring this up. but too late, ive noticed. if you claim to be a townie, who do u primarily suspect? as the targets u can suspect are a limited list compared to what some other players may choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                    WillBy Exalt do you think we should have rodney a second opportunity? because the tone im getting from him is similar to last game's last 4 when i almost flipped (but actually didnt) to force vote on fis. but if youre firm in your stance on rodney exalt ill go with it. i for one am open to give him another day of proving his loyalty and voting out a lurker or missa who realistically hasnt provided much of worth. it is entirely possible that mafia wanted to dirty his name. UNLESS the play is this because rodney is a big mafia role and the "minions" have defended his name, even till now. but the second possibility im still thinking of the chances.
                    I have other reasons not stated in this thread as to why I strongly believe Rodney is scum. He is free to claim if he wants to prove himself.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      and rodney just to bring up the point. u claim to have been coordinated attacked, but after a few posts, all you have said is to argue uve been set up yet havent sent a prospective vote on someone who u think is scum. after what u claimed to have been set up, i dont think it would be that hard to select someone from the list from day 1 developments. either u forgot, or hoped that nobody would bring this up. but too late, ive noticed. if you claim to be a townie, who do u primarily suspect? as the targets u can suspect are a limited list compared to what some other players may choose.
                      you are utterly terrible at mafia ixt, i have laid out all of my suspicions on everyone who i detect to be scum and have my vote on undercut who is clearly scum. You are incapable of free thought and just follow what other people say. You remind me of jessup playing mafia man

Originally posted by Voth View Post

I had to re-read this a few times, but every time the same result. I sense utter desperation, reaching, and scumminess. I am feeling more confident in my vote after this post. Barring any new more compelling information, I believe my vote will stay. My gut is telling me Rodney is scum.
                      not desperation just sick of constantly debunking the theory that i am scum ever since Page 1 of this thread while we are letting the real scum lurk their way to victory

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                      Voth bringing up this point, the orchestrated attack is much less likely. they must have discovered soilderz to be the doctor day 1 and decided to take him out instantly (im not sure of the doctor can protect themselves or only other people) if rodney was the town cop he wouldnt have held his nerve with the chance of being voted out day 1, impossible. So my response is not necessarily rodney being mafia (the "coordination" he claims is possible, but probably less than 50%) just that its impossible for him to be the cop.
                      You do realize that soilderz died on Night 1? meaning nobody could have possibly had any investigative results on him? Ive also never claimed to be the cop, because im not
                      Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I have other reasons not stated in this thread as to why I strongly believe Rodney is scum. He is free to claim if he wants to prove himself.
                        its in towns best interest for me to hold off on claiming for as long as possible, pushing me to claim will be the death of town
                        Big Chill

Comment

• what in the actual fk uve been suspected by one of the most town-like players and THIS is how the response is? well, i hope u got something good.

Comment

• Aight so you all post like crazy from 4-6 am my time, so I apologize for not being able to be a part of this discussion. I would definitely like to hear more about Exalts reasoning, for thinking rodney is scum. While I dont have anything definitive, my perception of who is town and who is mafia points towards Rodney being town.

As for what I did last night, I was chicken and protected myself. Which I dont know how mafia could have predicted, but maybe they were just playing it safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                              Aight so you all post like crazy from 4-6 am my time, so I apologize for not being able to be a part of this discussion. I would definitely like to hear more about Exalts reasoning, for thinking rodney is scum. While I dont have anything definitive, my perception of who is town and who is mafia points towards Rodney being town.

As for what I did last night, I was chicken and protected myself. Which I dont know how mafia could have predicted, but maybe they were just playing it safe.
                              please clarify the organization of this phrase.

Comment

• I do want to hear about Exalt vs rodney. If you guys dont want to publicly roleclaim, feel free to shoot me a PM. I don't like to play this way but I'm worried that the town may need some level of secret coordination, seeing as we've lost 2 crucial roles already. Very interested in hearing any results, as I think I will have enough information to continue putting the puzzle together.

I fully respect any decisions not to pm me. As a couple others have pointed out, this could be the ultimate scum play. While assure you I am town, you have a right to be suspicious. I am more inclined to believe someone who talks to me than someone who keeps secrets though.

Comment

Working...
                                X