Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by midoent View Post
    vote voth
    Thanks for chiming in. Got anything you want to add?

Comment

• LMAO HI PERSON WHO MYSTERIOUSLY APPEARED

Comment

• nothing. I'm an idiot who doesn't get mafia so might as well not say anything
        lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Somebody claimed to see voth visit field last night. Maybe a bit too convenient, but with the information I have at hand, I believe her/him
          Fine, let's see if this holds up. I'll let my inevitable flip (because there's no way I last longer than the lurkers in this game) allow people to work out why I'm always saying Rodney needs to be lynched for 3 days now. Day 1 may have been a tossup and just intuition, but if you think I'd stick to him like glue for 3 straight days due to just intuition, then I have no idea what else to say, because nobody seems to care about Rodney's alignment or my claims against him.

Let's see if this mysterious person is correct about Voth though. It's pretty obvious this mysterious 'somebody' is Missa, assuming she isn't scum talking to her scum buddies in PMs all day, because Private Messages are exactly what she's looking at every time I check the 'Whose Online' section. I didn't want to bring that up before, because it's not exactly something normally used to incriminate someone, but since we are going this route of private PMs and not posting in the actual game, I don't see any reason to hide this from the rest of the players. Everyone, even scum, deserve to know this private information, because Town are not really supposed to be PMing each other, and with a game this small and inactive from 50% of the players, moving any conversation over to PM as a townie is bad behavior IMO. The real game for town is in this thread, and it's honestly not fair to the actual scum team to play otherwise imo. They have scum chat for a reason, and town do not, so it takes away from the game's balance and challenge. I know it's normally a thing on TW forums to do this, but I'm disappointed that it never stops. It also means players never get better, because they never learn to breadcrumb or to read between the lines, because every time someone gets results and doesn't want to claim, they just PM whoever looks confirmed. We can't exactly say people like ixt or midoent or whatever don't know how to play when town constantly bends the rules and PMs each other in these private alliances every single game.

UNVOTE: Rodney
          VOTE: Voth

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I suppose I should respond to the very first part of this too. Yeah, self protection is pretty busted. I confirmed that because I was going to role claim earlier last phase, but I was going to rely on a doctors protection. Wouldnt have claimed if I wasn't safe
          Also WillBy, no Town role in the entire game of mafia that I know of is ever allowed to protect themselves at night, not Doctor, not Bodyguard, not Jailkeeper, not Guardian Angel, not Hero, nothing. The only ones that can is a third party Hider (sort of) and Commuter roles, neither of which you claimed. I guess we will see though.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• lets see...so thats voth: 5 (Exalt, Willby, missa, ixt, mido)
            are there any votes on rodney at the moment i missed?

Comment

• oh and undercut: 1 (rodney)

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Fine, let's see if this holds up. I'll let my inevitable flip (because there's no way I last longer than the lurkers in this game) allow people to work out why I'm always saying Rodney needs to be lynched for 3 days now. Day 1 may have been a tossup and just intuition, but if you think I'd stick to him like glue for 3 straight days due to just intuition, then I have no idea what else to say, because nobody seems to care about Rodney's alignment or my claims against him.

Let's see if this mysterious person is correct about Voth though. It's pretty obvious this mysterious 'somebody' is Missa, assuming she isn't scum talking to her scum buddies in PMs all day, because Private Messages are exactly what she's looking at every time I check the 'Whose Online' section. I didn't want to bring that up before, because it's not exactly something normally used to incriminate someone, but since we are going this route of private PMs and not posting in the actual game, I don't see any reason to hide this from the rest of the players. Everyone, even scum, deserve to know this private information, because Town are not really supposed to be PMing each other, and with a game this small and inactive from 50% of the players, moving any conversation over to PM as a townie is bad behavior IMO. The real game for town is in this thread, and it's honestly not fair to the actual scum team to play otherwise imo. They have scum chat for a reason, and town do not, so it takes away from the game's balance and challenge. I know it's normally a thing on TW forums to do this, but I'm disappointed that it never stops. It also means players never get better, because they never learn to breadcrumb or to read between the lines, because every time someone gets results and doesn't want to claim, they just PM whoever looks confirmed. We can't exactly say people like ixt or midoent or whatever don't know how to play when town constantly bends the rules and PMs each other in these private alliances every single game.

UNVOTE: Rodney
                VOTE: Voth

Also WillBy, no Town role in the entire game of mafia that I know of is ever allowed to protect themselves at night, not Doctor, not Bodyguard, not Jailkeeper, not Guardian Angel, not Hero, nothing. The only ones that can is a third party Hider (sort of) and Commuter roles, neither of which you claimed. I guess we will see though.
                See while I acknowledge your pushing for rodney as probably reliable, I am sticking with the actual lead I have. You didn't go for my sketchy lead, so I'm not going to apologize for not jumping aboard your rodney wagon when I have something more concrete. I'll happily go after rodney next day.
                Dont claim that you have been after him for 3 days- day 1 was a shot in the dark and you know it. I'll admit you've been adamant days 2 and 3, so I will bite.
                and yes, self protection is busted. I wonder what fis has given mafia to balance this

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

See while I acknowledge your pushing for rodney as probably reliable, I am sticking with the actual lead I have. You didn't go for my sketchy lead, so I'm not going to apologize for not jumping aboard your rodney wagon when I have something more concrete. I'll happily go after rodney next day.
                  Dont claim that you have been after him for 3 days- day 1 was a shot in the dark and you know it. I'll admit you've been adamant days 2 and 3, so I will bite.
                  and yes, self protection is busted. I wonder what fis has given mafia to balance this
                  Actually looking back, Exalt didn't post at all between my initial pokes at paul and my roleclaim, so I take back what I said about him not going with my sketchy lead. Rest still stands though

Comment

• Wow! Look at that, how things change in just a few hours. Okay, that is quite an accusation, and I suppose there is no reason for me not to roleclaim now, as there is an inevitable dogpile coming my way:

I am the Town Psychiatrist.

My role has had a few minor modifications. I had never heard of this role before but it appears that the Psychiatrist, if successful, turns a Serial Killer into a vanilla townie, through a successful night action.

Now, my role PM stated that I am the town psychiatrist, and each night, I can prescribe anti-psychotic medication to a player of my choice. Here is where it gets a little different. If the player is SK, they will be turned into a vanilla townie. If the player is a town-aligned paranoid Cop, they will be turned into a regular Sane cop. This, from my research, is not a normal ability that the role has. The disclaimer was that there may be an SK in the game, there may be a paranoid cop in the game, or there may be both. Also, as if that was not enough, I was told that if I target a mafia aligned player, they will be notified of it. This was a huge issue for me on deciding how to beat play my role. Now, I was instructed that I would receive the following results: if I successfully prescribed medication to a SK or paranoid cop, I would get a ?successful? result. If the person I targeted was not either of those roles, I would get a ?failed? result. No further information on what role they were would be provided.

I did not target anyone Night 1 because I was not willing to risk a mafia target and outing myself that early. Last night, I targeted Missa. The reason I targeted Missa was because she has been so unbelievably quiet the entire game and has come off to me as not wanting to ruffle feathers or really make any accusatory statements. I believed that this is classic conduct of a
                    SK who wants to fly under the radar until late in the game. Why did I use an action on Night 2? Because I did not want to flounder all game, and I saw Missa?s overplayed na?vet? about the game and lurking behavior compelling that she might be an SK.

Now, when I targeted Missa last night, I got a ?failed? result. I was very concerned that I may have targeted a mafia member, and even moreso when she came
                    out swinging at ixt this morning but subsequently voting for me. Obviously I was not certain of this, so I did
                    not come out with it or even vote Missa, because I wanted to see how it played out.

Willby, I?m not sure if you heard this from Missa directly, which would be dumb, or one of her mafia buddies, but you guys will be lynching a townie and someone who has a small ability to cure a possible SK or paranoid cop. This sudden bandwagon forming on me confirms
                    to me that Missa is mafia, and that whoever came to Willby about this is too. No one tracked me or watched
                    me or whatever last night - i unsuccessfully targeted a mafia member (Missa) and she was notified of it, and now without knowing that I know a mafia member will be notified, she and her scum buddies are all over me and making up stories. I am actually hoping that one of her scum buddies contacted Willby posing as a tracker... that way when Missa flips scum, we know who is next, or if you guys lynch me, when I flip town, you have your next two targets.

I do not think we can afford a town lynch today and I urge you to reconsider.

On a a final note... this is just a complete shot in the dark but his silence and past comments are makkng
                    me wonder. Willby, if zeebu has anything to do with this information that was given to you about me, read back to the very few posts he has made and how he has questioned a third party in the game. I even called him out about it, but no response. He was bringing
                    up third party possibilities when there was only
                    one NK on night one. And there was only one last night. So honestly, everything points to there not being a SK so far, unless mafia went after Willby last night and he
                    protected himself, and field successfully blocked someone night 1. Anyway, I got off track. I was trying to say that knowing my role and that a SK could definitely be out there, I felt like zeebu floating the third party stuff
                    so much and so early without evidence may have been because mafia did not successfully kill anyone overnight and a different kill occurred, thereby making them realize the presence of a third party. If zeebu is connected to this, be careful about him in the future after I flip town.

not sure what else to say, I am hoping that the town
                    among us can realize what is going on here. And with that, there is only one thing to do... Lynch the scum who screwed up, and do not even know they did until they
                    read this.

If missa does not flip scum, lynch me tomorrow. I am
                    Not even worried about it, because I did not target field, so the only way this fake information is coming out
                    is because I accidentally targeted a scum... Missa

Unvote rodney
                    vote missa

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Oh, and as a side note, if there are any Town cops out there who have gotten GUILTY results on someone they know is Town (field or soilderz), if I live I can turn you sane and change the trajectory of this game.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                        Oh, and as a side note, if there are any Town cops out there who have gotten GUILTY results on someone they know is Town (field or soilderz), if I live I can turn you sane and change the trajectory of this game.
                        Obviously not asking you to come forward btw... but if this sounds like you, just know that the reason you are paranoid is built in to the game and I can get you sane later on if I survive. And a vote of good confidence would help... just make yourself blend in.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• 5th paragraph down on my essay a few months back... missas n a i v e t e, as in naive. Sorry posting on the phone makes shit so fucked

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Also just wanted to throw out that midoent jumping on my wagon without a word is super scummy. Again fellas if you lynch me when I flip town, remember that... Missa for sure and then my following possibilities: midoent, Zeebu (if he was involved in this fake info smear)

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• That's a wonderful tale! Why would I go after you guns blazing if I was mafia and I thought you knew for sure? Wouldn't you just tell everyone, which would get me lynched? Wouldn't the smart move for me to have been jump on the Rodney train and save my own ass? I'm sorta dumb, but not really that dumb. This seems like an obvious super out there story to save your own butt. Which I don't blame you for, because that's the point of the game, but I think you picked the wrong person to try to throw under the bus in your place. I dunno. Guess we'll see. I have reason to believe either you or ixt are the godfather, but perhaps WillBy has a little more info to share?

I have been going after ixt since the first day when he tried baiting out roles. To which he has STILL. NOT. ADDRESSED. THAT. And my reason for being weirded out about you was because of your obvious switch to save him at the last minute. AND I wanted to lynch ixt first, but as I mentioned, people seem to have reason to doubt you so since I feel you are both mafia butt buddies, voting for the person I think others will also vote for seemed productive.

AND if I was mafia, why would I be all over ixt's nuts over trying to bait out power roles? I would be sweeping it under the rug like the rest of the mafia is trying to do rather than drawing attention to an obviously stupid move.

But uh, "If missa does not flip scum, lynch me tomorrow." You sure you want to stand by that?

Comment

• Mido is suspect, for sure, but you're (Voth) like 100% panic posting frantically now, which also makes you seem guiltier. Also, tying into you possibly being the godfather theory, if anyone investigated you, you'd come back innocent -- So yeah, sure, they'll trust you and tell you who they are so you can use your super ultra cool medicine on them, right? That seems a little basic, don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X