Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
    Missa must really like locked in focusing me. "I follow if voth flips scum" wut? Response to exalt's info i think its entirely possible with what happened previously, many people blindly defending Rodney while he himself gave no info to prove his innocence. But that's saved for another day as the voth lynch is necessary for town to obtain some very needed intel
    ​​
    Voth is entirely responsible for saving you day 1. If voth flips scum this reflects extremely badly on you.
    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Would like to hear from voth again before this is done.

Vote voth

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• On the contrary, under it doesn't affect much. U must have missed the entire discussion between the voting results of rodney and me. It's pretty obvious what you're trying to do here: trying to paint me in the same boat as voth. Rodney has yet to roleclaim, but due to your statement u think he is more pro town even though I stated by role plainly clear as day. One of the prime suspects you are for scum, yuppers.
        ​​​​​

Comment

• Current Vote Count:

Voth - 8 (Exalt, WillBy, Zeebu, Undercut, Missa, BIET, ixt, midoent)
          Missa - 1 (Voth)
          Undercut - 1 (Rodney)

INFO:
          Sorry for the delayed count, I couldn't make it yesterday evening.
          I personally do like the schedule, and I will likely keep it up the way it has been for the game so far, no matter if weekday or weekend: ~24 hours for a night phase, ~48 hours for a day Phase, with phases changing at euro evenings.
          I hope this isn't so slow for you all, because usually at TW Forum Mafia tends to be a tad faster.
          Depending on discussion, phase will be changing in around ~10 hours from now.

Comment

On the contrary, under it doesn't affect much. U must have missed the entire discussion between the voting results of rodney and me. It's pretty obvious what you're trying to do here: trying to paint me in the same boat as voth. Rodney has yet to roleclaim, but due to your statement u think he is more pro town even though I stated by role plainly clear as day. One of the prime suspects you are for scum, yuppers.
            ​​​​​
            Actually, ixt, the point you seem to be missing is this.

It *appears* as though Voth unvoted to save you. You acted super sketchy (which you still haven't explained). You haven't been contributing much to this on the later half of the game, which feels off. It really does seem like you're just riding Exalt's coattail, probably to save yourself. If your role claim is true, I know it feels like you can't contribute much, but you can. Use some critical thinking skills.

Why, unless he really just didn't want a day 1 lynch or unless he just didn't notice/care about the time and changed his vote randomly did he change his vote? I'm not asking why to you or him because you guys have given the blow off answers, and that's fine. Perhaps it really was just a bullshit coincidence and Voth doesn't care about what happens to you. However, you keep going herp derp I don't see the link. The link is that it LOOKS like Voth did it to cover you and if Voth turns up Mafia, you're going to look Mafia. You might not be because the_paul seemed to have it out for you previously, but maybe he was trying to cover for you because of your verbal diarrhea. Smart move on paul, if so, because it's the only thing making me question it right now.

The appearance is that he protected you. So you should probably start contributing in a way that makes you look good standing on your own. Being someone's voting buddy isn't a way to do that, because tbh if Voth does turn up mafia, you're going to be the next person a few of us are looking at. And so far, you haven't done anything to give a reason to be saved. Nobody missed the voting between you and Rodney. We all see you kind of mentally checked out and are trying to follow Exalt. So maybe you are just a lost town that feels they can't contribute, but if Voth turns up Mafia, I have a heavy suspicion you are, as well, and will vote accordingly.

And this isn't personal or whatever. I'm not sure if you're just trying to be cool about it, if you just don't care, or if you really don't understand WHY people think you look guilty, right now. And fuck off with cringy nut comments. You aren't that special.

Comment

• geez cant take a joke can u. and for my own opinion, i think its swaying towards i dont care what happens to voth, so the second of the three choices. just to bring to your attention too...was the first to respond to willby's recent info brought to light. assuming the current player numbers and apparently people "questioning" how smart i am at the game, how do u think it adds up?

Comment

geez cant take a joke can u. and for my own opinion, i think its swaying towards i dont care what happens to voth, so the second of the three choices. just to bring to your attention too...was the first to respond to willby's recent info brought to light. assuming the current player numbers and apparently people "questioning" how smart i am at the game, how do u think it adds up?
                You being alive does not add up to intelligence or anything. Firstly, if you're not mafia, why would the mafia off you when I'm clearly on your case? That'd be a waste.
                Secondly, the death count right now is moreso based on other peoples ability.
                Thirdly, if you are even bulletproof, why waste a kill trying to kill you now?

You're alive because leaving you alive is harmless in any direction. You pose no threat. You contribute nothing at this point. You're like a goldfish. Just sitting there in the fish tank. Neat to tap the glass once in a while and spook you, but that's about it. :P

But none of this is an attack on your intelligence or anything. I'm just continually questioning WHY did you try to bait out power roles within 5 minutes of the game starting? WHY does it look like people are trying to keep you off the chopping block? WHY don't you want to contribute anything? WHY just follow Exalt around? WHY not provide logical reasoning to not vote for you or info on HOW or WHY you are innocent versus just saying "haha do what u want lul?"

Also, I have my concerns about trusting Will completely. I do believe him and his source at this time, HOWEVER if Voth flips town, we all need to be aware that Will may NOT have a source. Will MAY be mafia his own self, and in claiming to have a source, he is going to have Voth, Me, and one random other town he names picked off before anyone realizes it -- Which if stuff flips that direction, you being the first on Will's train will ALSO look bad on you. On the flip, Will could be a townie being fed bad info, or all this info could be good, we lynch mafia, and live happily ever after.

You following Will's vote train with no critical thinking applied doesn't immediately make you look town. If anything, it makes me wonder a little bit more about my decision on Voth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

Actually, ixt, the point you seem to be missing is this.

It *appears* as though Voth unvoted to save you. You acted super sketchy (which you still haven't explained). You haven't been contributing much to this on the later half of the game, which feels off. It really does seem like you're just riding Exalt's coattail, probably to save yourself. If your role claim is true, I know it feels like you can't contribute much, but you can. Use some critical thinking skills.

Why, unless he really just didn't want a day 1 lynch or unless he just didn't notice/care about the time and changed his vote randomly did he change his vote? I'm not asking why to you or him because you guys have given the blow off answers, and that's fine. Perhaps it really was just a bullshit coincidence and Voth doesn't care about what happens to you. However, you keep going herp derp I don't see the link. The link is that it LOOKS like Voth did it to cover you and if Voth turns up Mafia, you're going to look Mafia. You might not be because the_paul seemed to have it out for you previously, but maybe he was trying to cover for you because of your verbal diarrhea. Smart move on paul, if so, because it's the only thing making me question it right now.

The appearance is that he protected you. So you should probably start contributing in a way that makes you look good standing on your own. Being someone's voting buddy isn't a way to do that, because tbh if Voth does turn up mafia, you're going to be the next person a few of us are looking at. And so far, you haven't done anything to give a reason to be saved. Nobody missed the voting between you and Rodney. We all see you kind of mentally checked out and are trying to follow Exalt. So maybe you are just a lost town that feels they can't contribute, but if Voth turns up Mafia, I have a heavy suspicion you are, as well, and will vote accordingly.

And this isn't personal or whatever. I'm not sure if you're just trying to be cool about it, if you just don't care, or if you really don't understand WHY people think you look guilty, right now. And fuck off with cringy nut comments. You aren't that special.
                  u want me to explain how OTHERS think of my claim? sorry but i cant help others think, or be in other peoples' minds. if they disagree with my role claim, i for one cant help it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

You being alive does not add up to intelligence or anything. Firstly, if you're not mafia, why would the mafia off you when I'm clearly on your case? That'd be a waste.
                    Secondly, the death count right now is moreso based on other peoples ability.
                    Thirdly, if you are even bulletproof, why waste a kill trying to kill you now?

You're alive because leaving you alive is harmless in any direction. You pose no threat. You contribute nothing at this point. You're like a goldfish. Just sitting there in the fish tank. Neat to tap the glass once in a while and spook you, but that's about it. :P

But none of this is an attack on your intelligence or anything. I'm just continually questioning WHY did you try to bait out power roles within 5 minutes of the game starting? WHY does it look like people are trying to keep you off the chopping block? WHY don't you want to contribute anything? WHY just follow Exalt around? WHY not provide logical reasoning to not vote for you or info on HOW or WHY you are innocent versus just saying "haha do what u want lul?"

Also, I have my concerns about trusting Will completely. I do believe him and his source at this time, HOWEVER if Voth flips town, we all need to be aware that Will may NOT have a source. Will MAY be mafia his own self, and in claiming to have a source, he is going to have Voth, Me, and one random other town he names picked off before anyone realizes it -- Which if stuff flips that direction, you being the first on Will's train will ALSO look bad on you. On the flip, Will could be a townie being fed bad info, or all this info could be good, we lynch mafia, and live happily ever after.

You following Will's vote train with no critical thinking applied doesn't immediately make you look town. If anything, it makes me wonder a little bit more about my decision on Voth.
                    i giggled a little bit on the image u portrayed, yeah i probably am playing like that right now, since i still lack a bit of experience. and as i stated before, if will seriously got the guts to oust HIS SOURCE OF INFORMATION as the first mafia out, its only fitting townies start fighting among themselves with his daring move. to me it seems unlikely, but if this day's info turns out problematic, willby just has to put his source of info out in the open. thats my thoughts.

Comment

• imo, nothing much can save voth at this point since what developed with thepaul flip and making willby's position ever so high among all players. if im digging my own grave and voth unfortunately flips town, so be it. but personally am not buying voth's role claim, would make too many power roles in the scene considering two already died.

Comment

• u can consider this logic just "on the surface reasoning", but thats what i got. think about it, in a distribution of 13 people, it would realistically be a third townies a third with power roles and a third grouped as the mafia team. characterizing myself in the VT group, having two power roles already dead and willby potentially another one thats still in play, if the info source of willby is true, that makes a 4th. adding voth to that makes 5 total power roles with the potential of a 3rd party or a paranoid cop. that feels one too many of those, and i feel his claim is just to throw us off guard in thinking there is a potential 3rd party or a potentially confusing cop

Comment

• Lol, well I don't entirely blame you for goldfishing. That was me, also. I had no idea what to post or what to think or how to figure stuff out -- I still don't. Which is why everyone will probably groan when they read my posts of really scattered theories. But at least I'm trying :P

I know Will is a smart Mafia player. And I think we need to approach with caution. You think he's brave for potentially outing his source of information, but think about this. He is his own source. If Will himself is mafia, he doesn't need a source, or he can name any town player he wants to off.

Will simply starts a train with some amazing evidence that he claims "someone" provided. Voth (possibly town), dead. Exalt will then come after me (town), dead. That's two. Will claims, let's say you for example (if you're town), provided him with the bad info. You now LOOK to be mafia. You get lynched. Dead. That's 3 for no work, just Will pointing fingers and everyone listening. And let's not forget Exalt, our vigilante that made a seemingly useless roleclaim since he said it was okay to wait for Voth to be lynched first anyway, also dead because of this. And to address your point about power roles, Voth could be a vanilla town player. I still feel strongly he is mafia.

Speaking of which, Exalt, I have believed you from the start, even though you're deadass convinced I'm mafia (which should probably tell me NOT to follow your lead). HOWEVER, I want to ask now, why did you role claim on this day? You want us to believe Rodney is the godfather, and I fully believed you and actually would even switch my vote.. But you said something odd. You said it's okay to lynch him on the next day phase instead. Why would you out yourself an entire day early for no reason? Doesn't that mean basically you get only ONE more night alive since mafia will probably target you next? If you had waited to role claim until the next day phase thingy, since you seemingly had no reason to do it at least until after Voth's lynching, wouldn't that have given you possibly two nights to gather more info/make kills/do you thing in the night? You may not have even needed to claim at all? Do you WANT someone to come at you in the night? Or were you trying to throw the information out there before you got killed in the night? But nobody seemed to be on you, so.. I guess maybe just a toss of the dice?

I almost role claimed to you, but I wouldn't want to claim my role to anyone before I ABSOLUTELY had to and I cannot see the reason you chose today if you weren't going to push harder for Rodney's lynching today. What did I miss?

Comment

• eh i guess thats possible, but notice: voth isnt refuting willby's position, only explaining why he shouldnt be mistaken, and saying nothing much about willby's stance. If it was the case as u claimed, voth should be bringing up the possibility as u say willby risking all his cards gaining town trust. i probably need to mill around this a bit, but im still mostly trusting will being town.

Comment

• Guys, I have not read any of what has been said since I last posted. We had plans with friends last night. Just woke up. I will get reading and writing later. I am NOT rolling over. I am town.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• so what do you want? Voth willby to state his source of info to lead to suspect you? because i think thats the only way u might get rescued.

Comment

Working...
                                X