No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don?t have a ton of time right this second and I?ll post more later, but I just read exalt?s claim. Why in the world would you guys not give me another night to prove my claim when, if what Exalt says is true, Rodney is 100% mafia? Really?

I have no problem sacrificing myself for town, but why do it now when we clearly have a more solid lead on perhaps the mafia godfather? Missa can wait... she has been defending Rodney non stop too in addition to what I?ve already stated about her.

you say sacrifice me and when I flip town, we go for missa. Why not lynch Rodney, who exalt has found is likely mafia, and lynch missa tomorrow when he flips scum? Why not sacrifice a mafia instead of a townie?

unvote Missa

vote Rodney
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
      so what do you want? Voth willby to state his source of info to lead to suspect you? because i think thats the only way u might get rescued.
      Nope, they shouldn?t be outed until I am lynched and flip town, or preferably when Rodney or Missa is lynched and flips scum, I?d rather not sacrifice for no reason when we can lynch rodney

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

so what do you want? Voth willby to state his source of info to lead to suspect you? because i think thats the only way u might get rescued.
        Quit fishing for prs to reveal themselves. Like wtf was this post. Why would that do anything

Comment

• some things i thought i could bring up that i forgot to mention: i was also aware of missa's exponential activity in the recent phase, most specifically after willby stated he had someone observe someone being at field's house the night he was killed as exalt pointed out. Now im not saying youre worth suspicion, just notable things to point out. and i completely forgot about exalt's role claim. with the two already dead (field, soilderz) and potential willby exalt plus willby's informant (probably a tracker of some sort along those lines) that already adds up to 5 potential power role claims BEFORE voth's as well. there is absolutely no way there are 6 power roles in a game of 13.So, if by the slight chance voth is good, willby's informant would probably be next to the dumpster before willby himself could be questioned. and this idea with rodney and exalt would be the prime discussion point of next phase, indeed. For me personally, voth is giving me vibes that are not quite the same as when he played bodyguard last game. He wasn't afraid to share his view and did not heed to openly question everyone, however this game is notably more reserved. As the phase is T minus 10 hours, my vote probably will stay (since in Asia time ill most likely be asleep) with what ive observed. and voth, if u turn out to actually be town psychiatrist, then sorry can only say my amateur read still needs a lot of work.

Comment

• and will, that was meant as a question to voth like "is that what you want?" in response of proof if hes was to argue he was town. its his own job to defend himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
              I don?t have a ton of time right this second and I?ll post more later, but I just read exalt?s claim. Why in the world would you guys not give me another night to prove my claim when, if what Exalt says is true, Rodney is 100% mafia? Really?

I have no problem sacrificing myself for town, but why do it now when we clearly have a more solid lead on perhaps the mafia godfather? Missa can wait... she has been defending Rodney non stop too in addition to what I?ve already stated about her.

you say sacrifice me and when I flip town, we go for missa. Why not lynch Rodney, who exalt has found is likely mafia, and lynch missa tomorrow when he flips scum? Why not sacrifice a mafia instead of a townie?

unvote Missa

vote Rodney
              Why are we lynching you still? Let's see:
              I think it's mainly because we already have the votes on you.
              How do you plan to prove your role?
              Exalts lead is equally reliable as this one right now. But your lynch gives us more information. Either you or my tracker is lying.
              Why haven't you tried to discredit the tracker yet? I gave you all the information necessary.
              Lastly, the mafia godfather is the second weakest mafia role (goons) and there's not much of a gap. I still feel comfortable killing you here, though in theory it would be better to lynch rodney and have exalt shoot you.

oh and Missa isnt the tracker. Idk what missa's role is

Comment

and will, that was meant as a question to voth like "is that what you want?" in response of proof if hes was to argue he was town. its his own job to defend himself.
                Dont suggest others make bad plays, that makes you look scummy

Comment

• ok ill try to withdraw with these extra comments, sorry its a habit

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                    Speaking of which, Exalt, I have believed you from the start, even though you're deadass convinced I'm mafia (which should probably tell me NOT to follow your lead). HOWEVER, I want to ask now, why did you role claim on this day? You want us to believe Rodney is the godfather, and I fully believed you and actually would even switch my vote.. But you said something odd. You said it's okay to lynch him on the next day phase instead. Why would you out yourself an entire day early for no reason? Doesn't that mean basically you get only ONE more night alive since mafia will probably target you next? If you had waited to role claim until the next day phase thingy, since you seemingly had no reason to do it at least until after Voth's lynching, wouldn't that have given you possibly two nights to gather more info/make kills/do you thing in the night? You may not have even needed to claim at all? Do you WANT someone to come at you in the night? Or were you trying to throw the information out there before you got killed in the night? But nobody seemed to be on you, so.. I guess maybe just a toss of the dice?

I almost role claimed to you, but I wouldn't want to claim my role to anyone before I ABSOLUTELY had to and I cannot see the reason you chose today if you weren't going to push harder for Rodney's lynching today. What did I miss?
                    Let me break this down for you then:

1. Everyone piled on Voth so quickly and unanimously after WillBy claimed he has tracker info that there's no way his lynch isn't going through today, so telling anyone to switch to Rodney today is pointless. Future proofing Rodney's lynch is not pointless though.

2. If I died tonight and town saw my Vigiliante flip with at least 2 (maybe 3) nights of no kills, they'd wonder wtf happened. Since it's going to be Night 3/Day4 soon, and I've already given so many hints that I had a PR to get Rodney lynched that any experienced player would've noticed it already, my upcoming death is inevitably close. I needed to get this information out before I'm dead, because otherwise, everyone would wonder what happened and not necessarily connect the dots to Rodney. Better I give what I have now, rather than hope I don't die instead.

3. If WillBy is scum, then obviously scum won't be targeting him, and this tracker BS will obviously be untrue as well. What this means is that I'll be the obvious target, assuming scum are going for what seemingly is the obvious choice, which is to kill all active townies and then leave only the inactives/lurkers/inexperienced players around to screw things up. I'd do that if I were scum, so I don't see why they'd not do that here. The obvious NK's tonight are either WillBy or me tonight regardless of whether I claimed or not. If you are the 'mysterious' person who claimed Tracker to WillBy, then you may be a candidate as well, assuming you are town. Also, WillBy not dying last night made no sense, even though he claimed he protected himself, because there's no role in mafia that allows that. FiS might have created his role to do that, but there's little reason to take chances, since WillBy could just be lying scum. That would leave me as the obvious candidate, and even if not, I won't be around for the endgame.

4. I don't believe you ever believed me from the start, because you have defended Rodney and focused elsewhere the entire game. That's fine for Day 1, because its a shot in the dark and based on pure intuition rather than hard evidence, but Day 2 and Day 3 had you defending Rodney as well. Before WillBy ever claimed any type of information about Voth today, Rodney had a wagon I tried pushing once again, and you said there was no reason to even suspect him, ixt was the one you suspect the most, and then you voted Voth. None of those actions look to me like you 'believed from the start' by any means.

5. Voth's town flip means town catch scum no matter what, so it's a win-win regardless. Either Voth flips scum like WillBy claims, or Voth flips town and you die, because Voth specifically said he visited you, not field. His explanation of his role and night actions leave little doubt as to what your alignment has to be if he flips town. Even if you aren't this Tracker person (doubtful), it doesn't matter, because you are still scum based on Voth's claim as town, and WillBy will still be required to give up the name of this Tracker regardless. If he doesn't, he dies as obvious scum. Worst case scenario here is Voth flips town and so at least one scum dies for it. Best case scenario is Voth flips scum. Either way, the goal is to find and lynch scum, and a 1-1 town/scum trade is a good deal based on the role Voth claimed, which seems pretty weak anyway.

6. Rodney will die eventually regardless, and something I didn't realize before but do now is that he cannot be the Mafia Roleblocker, only the Godfather. This means that either I've been roleblocked all game by his Mafia Roleblocker, he's been protected all game by a Mafia Doc, or I've simply been hitting his bulletproof vests two days in a row. Regardless, Rodney can't be the Mafia Roleblocker, because Field roleblocked him last night, thus I'd have gotten the kill through had Rodney tried to block me. This means either Voth or you is the likely Mafia RB, so I llikely won't be RB'd tonight if Voth flips scum. If Voth flips town, you could try to block me, but all WillBy has to do (if town), is to roleblock you back. My shot on you would still go through, and it forces either Rodney or a possible 4th scum player from making the NK. The Tracker can watch suspicious people, so it's likely game over from this point. Rodney will die regardless, and this way allows possibly finding multiple scum in the same night.

7. I don't need to be alive after giving my results on Rodney and today's lynch proves Voth or you are scum, because that sets up successive lynches on scum regardless. Scum killing me only verifies my story, so it's a win-win whether I'm alive or dead now. The only way town could likely still lose is if all the inactive/lurker/inexperienced townies didn't pay attention and completely throw the game through stupid votes, and if that's the case, there's nothing I or anyone else could've done to change the result anyway.

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Why are we lynching you still? Let's see:
                      I think it's mainly because we already have the votes on you.
                      How do you plan to prove your role?
                      Exalts lead is equally reliable as this one right now. But your lynch gives us more information. Either you or my tracker is lying.
                      Why haven't you tried to discredit the tracker yet? I gave you all the information necessary.
                      Lastly, the mafia godfather is the second weakest mafia role (goons) and there's not much of a gap. I still feel comfortable killing you here, though in theory it would be better to lynch rodney and have exalt shoot you.

oh and Missa isnt the tracker. Idk what missa's role is
                      DIscredit the tracker? I did not visit field last night. I told you all I visited Missa. This is just mafia trying to pin them murdering field on a townie with a half decent power role. Lynching me loses town's ability to cure an SK or paranoid cop. Rodney is scum. Lynch him, not me...no need to sacrifice a townie.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Exalt, the lynch doesn't have to go through. You have nearly irrefutable evidence that rodney is scum. Why not lynch him and give me another chance to prove my role? If rodney flips scum I think it's pretty clear we can trust me... and we can discuss who I should try to cure next night phase.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• LOL yo i think exalt has gone straight psychotic this game

You have come up with this delusional back story to try and prove to yourself and others why without a doubt 100% i must be scum
                          Guess what? I'm not.. LMAO which is why this huge essay from you looking delusional and crazy is so humorous to me
                          I cant speak with certainty because i obviously have no proof but your entire scheme about me being the godfather could be completely destroyed by 1 role

Busdriver.

i can understand why you are so convinced on me after reading your post/claim to why you have been so relentlessly attacking me though

I agree with missa that It does come across as extremely interesting that you throw this out there in the middle of the day phase while votes are on Voth who can possibly confirm 2 townies and 2 scum with his lynch. If your real intent was to get that information out before you die you could have just posted it in the night phase since we are allowed to talk.

Also to ixt, im not sure why youre so hung up on how many power roles are in this game and using that to fuel your opinions. Everyone who has died thus far has been a power role and we havent seen 1 Vanilla townie or 1 Mafia Goon flip yet. Why would you be so inclined to believe that there are only a few power roles in this game and that the rest are vanilla? Do you have some inside information we should know about?
                          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                            LOL yo i think exalt has gone straight psychotic this game

You have come up with this delusional back story to try and prove to yourself and others why without a doubt 100% i must be scum
                            Guess what? I'm not.. LMAO which is why this huge essay from you looking delusional and crazy is so humorous to me
                            I cant speak with certainty because i obviously have no proof but your entire scheme about me being the godfather could be completely destroyed by 1 role

Busdriver.

i can understand why you are so convinced on me after reading your post/claim to why you have been so relentlessly attacking me though

I agree with missa that It does come across as extremely interesting that you throw this out there in the middle of the day phase while votes are on Voth who can possibly confirm 2 townies and 2 scum with his lynch. If your real intent was to get that information out before you die you could have just posted it in the night phase since we are allowed to talk.

Also to ixt, im not sure why youre so hung up on how many power roles are in this game and using that to fuel your opinions. Everyone who has died thus far has been a power role and we havent seen 1 Vanilla townie or 1 Mafia Goon flip yet. Why would you be so inclined to believe that there are only a few power roles in this game and that the rest are vanilla? Do you have some inside information we should know about?
                            I'm not sure I fully understand. Are you claiming busdriver? Or are you not claiming anything. We've got enough townies left, and enough PRs claimed that I'm not too worried about who scum targets tonight. Let's hear it.

I strongly doubt there's a busdriver in this game. I mentioned the possibility a couple times during the_paul's lynch, but nobody claimed. There is no other evidence that we have a busdriver. That being said, if there is one, please say something, now. Otherwise, rodney is next lynch and I'll start taking suggestions on who to roleblock tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'm not sure I fully understand. Are you claiming busdriver? Or are you not claiming anything. We've got enough townies left, and enough PRs claimed that I'm not too worried about who scum targets tonight. Let's hear it.

I strongly doubt there's a busdriver in this game. I mentioned the possibility a couple times during the_paul's lynch, but nobody claimed. There is no other evidence that we have a busdriver. That being said, if there is one, please say something, now. Otherwise, rodney is next lynch and I'll start taking suggestions on who to roleblock tonight.
                              im absolutely not claiming to be the busdriver
                              Big Chill

Comment

• Guess it is GG for me.

Exalt is not who he says he is, it is impossible. Good luck Town.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X