No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no response from BIET, its pretty much an admit mafia from my view.

Comment

• I dont believe Rodney here. Imo, he's likely fake claiming. He could have asked the tracker to watch him tonight, not because he's town nurse, but because he's the Mafia Roleblocker. There's still no reason why he didn't claim earlier, since what's the point of a nurse not claiming when at least two PRs already claimed, and the nurse failed to protect anyone all game?

Rodney, you protected yourself N2 you say? It would have helped town 1000x more if you died instead of WillBy. Because you didn't claim when you should have, you now forced the tracker to claim. You also failed to protect the obvious target in WillBy, since he had tracker info. Let's also not forget, Doctors and Nurses cannot protect themselves. It's a staple of the game for a reason. You protecting yourself N2 over WillBy was maybe the dumbest decision possible if you weren't lying here, and protecting me instead of WillBy N3 was also pointless and only done to prevent my flip causing suspicion on you. If you really are the nurse, you played solely for self protection and essentially helped scum in the process. There's no reason to believe your story, so you're extremely lucky about BIET today.

There needs to be a forced mass claim immediately imo. Missa, BIET, and Undercut need to claim ASAP. There's no town reason not to with at least 2, maybe 3 town PRs having claimed already.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• There's also one more huge inconsistency in Rodney's story. Night 2, Field roleblocked Rodney, and I shot at Rodney. Rodney would not have been able to protect himself even when I fiS allowed a nurse to do so. Roleblocker takes precedence, so Rodney should have died. Also, any town protective role would have protected WillBy on Night 2 after he got scum lynched with his claim, not themselves. Also, IF doctors and nurses could actually protect themselves in this game, then Soilderz would have protected himself Night 1. He shouldn't have died in that case.

Simply put, Rodney is a liar. His story doesn't add up. It was a nice try though. After BIET, Rodney is the correct lynch, and if he really isn't lying, it's likely 5-1 tomorrow anyway, so two more chances to lynch scum regardless. If you're worried about his vengeful modifier, we just let ixt be the final vote, since he claims he's bulletproof. He can confirm it that way and remove a huge what-if problem player in Rodney in one swoop. Easy solution.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          There's also one more huge inconsistency in Rodney's story. Night 2, Field roleblocked Rodney, and I shot at Rodney. Rodney would not have been able to protect himself even when I fiS allowed a nurse to do so. Roleblocker takes precedence, so Rodney should have died. Also, any town protective role would have protected WillBy on Night 2 after he got scum lynched with his claim, not themselves. Also, IF doctors and nurses could actually protect themselves in this game, then Soilderz would have protected himself Night 1. He shouldn't have died in that case.

Simply put, Rodney is a liar. His story doesn't add up. It was a nice try though. After BIET, Rodney is the correct lynch, and if he really isn't lying, it's likely 5-1 tomorrow anyway, so two more chances to lynch scum regardless. If you're worried about his vengeful modifier, we just let ixt be the final vote, since he claims he's bulletproof. He can confirm it that way and remove a huge what-if problem player in Rodney in one swoop. Easy solution.
          Ive looked through this entire thread and havent found one confirmation that Field Roleblocked me on N2, which is funny because i had a successful action. The only reference to field roleblocking me is you randomly coming out and saying after fields death that you "recently learned that field roleblocked rodney". How exactly did you recentlyt learn that field "roleblocked" me after he had already died the night phase beforehand? Thats like if i came out right now and said that I recently learned that willby blocked missa last night.

Sounds like a lie to me, youre trying to manipulate the situation into your favor for townies that wont bother looking it up
          Big Chill

Comment

• Also, quit getting hung up on thinking that nurses and doctors are never able to protect themselves because i 100% am. It says it right in my writeup, and im sure soilderz had the option to protect himself N1 aswell. Generalizing games youve played in the past means nothing when it comes to the current game. Didnt willby even admit that he protected himself expecting to be killed?
            Big Chill

Comment

• WillBy told me. It doesn't even matter what field did though, because nurses cannot protect themselves. If so, then Soilderz would have protected himself N1 as well. It's pretty obvious. You just didn't think your fake claim through well enough, even though you took 2 full days to come up with it. Also, if it was real and you didn't protect WillBy N2 after his claim lynched scum, and you legit protected yourself instead, then you really do deserve the lynch you'll be getting for your play. There's no excuse for that type of bad play unless you are scum.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Also, if it was real and you didn't protect WillBy N2 after his claim lynched scum, and you legit protected yourself instead, then you really do deserve the lynch you'll be getting for your play. There's no excuse for that type of bad play unless you are scum.
                I have to agree with this -- I can't understand why you'd not protect Will KNOWING he was gonna eat it over the info he provided and that he was a good source of info for town.

Comment

WillBy told me. It doesn't even matter what field did though, because nurses cannot protect themselves. If so, then Soilderz would have protected himself N1 as well. It's pretty obvious. You just didn't think your fake claim through well enough, even though you took 2 full days to come up with it. Also, if it was real and you didn't protect WillBy N2 after his claim lynched scum, and you legit protected yourself instead, then you really do deserve the lynch you'll be getting for your play. There's no excuse for that type of bad play unless you are scum.
                  It was a bad play to protect myself? I'm failing to see how thats possible considering you shot at me and would have had 2 dead townies in one night and left us with 1 less vote in the end. Seems like it wasnt a bad play at all. AND YES I CAN PROTECT MYSELF this isnt unlikely in TW mafia games man, doctors and nurses almost always have the ability to protect themselves stop trying to stray off here you are wrong entirely.

Im starting to get an increasingly scum vibe from exalt the more and more this game progresses into late game. Seems like the godfather could have been under our nose the entire time perhaps?
                  Hiding in plain sight in an attempt to be dubbed the most vocal townie? Nobody has confirmed Exalt at all, he has yet to confirm himself yet either, we believed you to be town by the way you started off the game but as of now im getting the complete opposite read from you. Especially with how bad you want to lynch the last protection that we have... The fact that you cant understand why i would wait so long to claim my protective role is mind boggling.

Big Chill

Comment

• Current Vote Count:
                    BIET - 4 (Missa, ixt, midoent, Rodney)
                    Rodney - 1 (Exalt)

No Votes from: Zeebu, Undercut
                    Warning: we need to hear more from both of you (Zeebu & Undercut).
                    More than a one liner.

Mod Info:
                    As in previous game(s), all roles may target themselves.
                    I'll add this right here right now because it is a mechanic which I did not state in the rules and mechanics should not be debated too much, as they should be clear from the start. (I apologize for that)

Everyone needs to play to win though. If you want to forfeit, ixt, let me know, I'll try to find a sub.
                    Yes, there's some players laying low on content, but it has been this way since I started playing TW Mafia.

Phase changing in ~24 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

It was a bad play to protect myself? I'm failing to see how thats possible considering you shot at me and would have had 2 dead townies in one night and left us with 1 less vote in the end. Seems like it wasnt a bad play at all. AND YES I CAN PROTECT MYSELF this isnt unlikely in TW mafia games man, doctors and nurses almost always have the ability to protect themselves stop trying to stray off here you are wrong entirely.

Im starting to get an increasingly scum vibe from exalt the more and more this game progresses into late game. Seems like the godfather could have been under our nose the entire time perhaps?
                      Hiding in plain sight in an attempt to be dubbed the most vocal townie? Nobody has confirmed Exalt at all, he has yet to confirm himself yet either, we believed you to be town by the way you started off the game but as of now im getting the complete opposite read from you. Especially with how bad you want to lynch the last protection that we have... The fact that you cant understand why i would wait so long to claim my protective role is mind boggling.

The fact that 2 PRs were already out in the open, both of whose roles were 1000 times more valuable than a random nurse, and instead of literally using your role as intended by protecting those valuable PRs, you protected yourself instead, AND to top it off, you refused to claim even though you could have protected yourself (drawing scum's NK and making them not get a kill) is what's mind boggling. You must really think people are idiots. Otherwise, you are really, really bad at mafia, because there's literally no reason as to why you did what you claimed to do. None. Any smart person with the role you claim to have would have claimed after me calling you out and then protected yourself, knowing you would draw scum's NK as an auto-target. That's the only correct move to make, and it's literally common sense to have done that. You not doing so is so ridiculously stupid and bad that there's no way you are not lying your ass off, because otherwise, it means you directly helped town lose for no reason whatsoever other than stupidity. Frankly, I'd have to think of you as a worse player than Jessup to believe this, and I've seen you play enough to know better.

Sorry, but you really have no excuses. Beyond that, the simple fact that you claim you can protect yourself every night and then have some vengeful modifier with a lynch means your role would be so OP that the entire game should be cancelled over the imbalance of it. It's completely unbelievable in every way, so you didn't think this through well enough it seems. Sure, it may have worked against all the new players who don't understand the game well enough yet, but you can't seriously think this will work on anyone that does. Doctors cannot protect themselves for a reason, because that makes them effectively bulletproof. Town roles are never indefinitely bulletproof for a reason. Also, even if it were possible for WillBy, he had a 1-shot chance to use it, not an indefinite one.

That all said, you are sketchy AF, and if you really are town, then you'd have no problem being lynched to help us win the game. Your lynch is necessary at this point due to how completely useless and anti-town you've been all game, and if your vengeful modifier really is real, then it has the added benefit of verifying IXT by making him the last one to vote you. Since he claims 1-shot bulletproof, it will proof or disprove that right away. It's a win-win, because assuming BIET is scum, town have at least 2 mislynches to go, and you really need to go. There's no 2 ways around it. You have done nothing to find scum all game, nothing to help town in any way, and you've been saved by scum on Day 1 by them refusing to vote you. I shot at you two nights in a row, one of which Field roleblocked you and the other of which you cannot seem to explain, and then you claimed that N3 you protected me over the obvious target WillBy, who coincidentally is the one who died. I'm sure that was just a random coincidence, and it was never planned, right? Your failure to role claim when it was required of you to not be considered auto-scum never happened, and you have absolutely no legitimate reasons whatsoever as to why it didn't. The only viable reason is that you are scum and needed time to figure out a proper fake claim, but as we see, you fucked it up by leaving huge holes in your story. If your story was true, then honestly, you need to apologize to IXT for calling him bad at this, because your play would be next level stupid that TW Mafia has maybe never seen before. Are you really saying that's the truth of it? So either you're a horrible player or scum, with no inbetween. What does town gain by keeping you around then?
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• you must have typed that essay before you saw fis comment on the fact that i can protect myself LOL

gg
                        Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                          Current Vote Count:
                          BIET - 4 (Missa, ixt, midoent, Rodney)
                          Rodney - 1 (Exalt)

No Votes from: Zeebu, Undercut
                          Warning: we need to hear more from both of you (Zeebu & Undercut).
                          More than a one liner.

Mod Info:
                          As in previous game(s), all roles may target themselves.
                          I'll add this right here right now because it is a mechanic which I did not state in the rules and mechanics should not be debated too much, as they should be clear from the start. (I apologize for that)

Everyone needs to play to win though. If you want to forfeit, ixt, let me know, I'll try to find a sub.
                          Yes, there's some players laying low on content, but it has been this way since I started playing TW Mafia.

Phase changing in ~24 hours.
                          so exalt didn't vote biet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

so exalt didn't vote biet?
                            See what im getting at ixt? His end game is getting scummier and scummer man
                            Big Chill

Comment

• also mod, u kinda made a mistake. vote count, YOU DIDNT EVEN INCLUDE THE PERSON WHOS IN DANGER OF BEING VOTED OUT LMAO need to hear from zeebu, undercut, and WHO ELSE???? makes the role pretty much clear cut. BIET is mafia.

Comment

There's also one more huge inconsistency in Rodney's story. Night 2, Field roleblocked Rodney, and I shot at Rodney. Rodney would not have been able to protect himself even when I fiS allowed a nurse to do so. Roleblocker takes precedence, so Rodney should have died.
                                Let me just get these out here before ixt blows up claiming I'm defending rodney yet again, I'm not sold on rodney's claim and there is a very good chance he is lying. With that being said, you also failed on night 3 exalt, maybe you're just a naive vigilante. With an SK and a mafia in a game this small another NK would be way too much.

Now back to rodney. You're the only person in the game to not vote for voth last day phase. You even went out of your way to make an entire post about why you thought voting for voth would be a good idea for town yet at the end of the day you kept your vote on me.

Vote: Biet

I'll bite on mido's claim for today but I'm still not sold on either exalt or rodney.
                                3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Working...
                                X