X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, been a bit busy but here is the tracker info:

Night 4: Undercut visited Rodney.

Night 5: ixt stayed home.

At this point might be easier to identify who is town rather than who is mafia.
    lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• probably no difference but it said IXT "went nowhere"

Comment

• wait, just need a clarification from u Undercut need role claim and what u did for day 4. vote most likely stands on zeebu

Comment

• to be honest, i find it quite interesting why mafia didnt go for mido the last two days when rodney was still alive. by far the most important remaining information source for town.

Comment

• they could've tried and failed or determined that I'm likely to be protected and went for someone else...

Comment

• zeebu as an afk mafia makes sense though lol... Guys so far we have almost perfect lynching record. So far we haven't mislynched anyone!

Comment

• Yeah, this almost seems too easy. Why didn't Zeebu kill one of us in the night when he made his drunk post? Or was he too drunk?
                Is mido in this for the long con? Did someone shoot at ixt and he is *actually* bullet proof?

Ah, realistically, Zeebu is on the chopping block. If we mislynch, we should get one more shot since nobody died last night.

Vote: Zeebu

Comment

• from my standpoint: since nobody refuted mido's claim back then, only he can be the informant willby received information from. so his position is highest out of all of the remaining. if undercut properly role claims he probably would be 2nd most town like as he expressed clear animosity vs rodney during a certain day (i forget which one). next would be me, because of mido's info i did not have a night action (or in any of the nights). the only possible way i can see any hiccup here is rodney with some next level shinanigans with an anti-logic play voting for missa (my only doubt here is she DID vote for me day 1....wait a minute. missa i require u to role claim. i distinctly remember how u said "i cant find any reason to pin rodney as scum or vote for him" but midway still somewhat wanted to point out the deficiencies in my posts. now, im not saying im accusing u but with what i remembered i would just like the role claim to be sure.

Comment

• going for zeebu still most likely, makes 2/5 votes as of now.

Comment

• I think at this point all we have left to find is the godfather and that makes my role just as good as a vanilla townie.
                      I am the town cop here are my investigation results.
                      Night 1: Voth - Innocent
                      Night 2: Zeebu - Innocent
                      Night 3: Exalt- Successful
                      Night 4: Rodney - Guilty
                      Night 5: ixt - Innocent

At this point it looks like either 2 things could have possibly happened last night, someone shot at ixt and he actual is bulletproof or ixt decided not to kill anyone and make everyone think hes a bulletproof townie. I think the first is a bit more likely as a kill for the mafia last night would have been much better.

Vote: Zeebu
                      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Rip that should say Night 3: Exalt - Unsuccesful
                        3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• rip godfather zeebu. fiS request earlier phase change 36 hours is unnecessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                            rip godfather zeebu. fiS request earlier phase change 36 hours is unnecessary.
                            This isn't the first time that you "command" me around. Maybe you want to host the next game?
                            We've been on this schedule for all game now and even if *you think* a misslynch is fine, you don't even want to hear Zeebu's roleclaim and/or defense?
                            That's just lame.

Comment

• ok [b]vote[/zebu] he played me well it seems earlier

Comment

• vote zebu

Comment

Working...
                                X