[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

I'm certainly not convinced about Exalt. If you read thoroughly my past few posts on this page, I am certainly not ruling out that Exalt is scum and there has been a dedicated play from his scum buddies to get him this Mayor ability. He is good at this game, for sure, and Day 1 is a tough call. I am certainly not ruling it out at all.

Good point on Missa. I think that was one person I forgot to add something about on my long-winded post. I think she is contributing significantly more this game and I would not be surprised if that was coached by a scum team. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she was becoming more confident with the game itself and just posting more.

To address your last question: No. I don't know when or if the Bodyguard will die and leave me vulnerable to nightkills. I am not going further into the specifics or duration of my role at this point. It is still Day 1. Wouldn't you like to know, though?
    I would actually.

And sorry, I dont think "I hope exalt is town" is going to do us any good at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I would actually.

And sorry, I dont think "I hope exalt is town" is going to do us any good at this point
      No, hope doesn't help directly. Then again, we haven't even seen who he decides to lynch, or what they flip. So as much as I am weary of Exalt as a highly skilled player of this game and master at getting people to follow him, I don't have much to go on with him right now, except that he shares some of the same suspicions I do with regards to you. And with that being said, I am aware also that he could be mirroring my suspicions to avoid making any waves that haven't already been made and staying off my radar. If Exalt is scum, he knows I'm town, and he knows I'm a threat now, so it would be in his best interest to stay off my radar for the moment. Don't count me in with those who blindly follow him. That being said, I can't rule out that he could be pro-town either, and it is still Day 1.

I guess what I'm saying is, Exalt has plenty to answer for. I have roleclaimed and put it all out there except critical details that could assist mafia in taking me out before I can use my elected role powers at the right time. I'm not convinced ANYONE is town, and anyone who says they are after Day 1 is lying.
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Here is my new scum list
        Exalt
        Missa
        Scurvy
        and either Zeebu or Mido

Good luck town.

Let voth lead you to the promised land I'm probably going to die.
        3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• What happened between this:

Originally posted by Undercut
          Alright everybody here we go!

Here are your two best scum targets for the game:

Voth and Exalt

This election was a great time for scum to vote for their most active and highly regarded mafia player(s). It gives a scum pr the perfect cover. Hide one of your own in plain sight. Nobody is going to opt to lynch the mayor or marshall.

Voth claimed commuter, another great mafia cover story. Why isn't voth dying at night? Well of course he's just commuting! It's also an obscure enough role claim that it's almost never going to be counter-claimed and if you really are the commuter you would never actually want to claim.
          As for exalt, everything he posts is always well researched and extremely to the point. He's almost too good at this. He's the perfect person for the mafia to put up for election because voting for him brings absolutely zero suspicion to yourself.

Now we simply have to decide which of these two players is the better lynch and figure out exactly who voted for them and why. That doesn't simply clear the rest of you who didn't vote for either of them from being scum either. The rest of the players who decided not to vote for either of them are all smart enough to know better. Everyone knows that if one of voth or exalt flips scum that everyone is going to be looking at who voted for them.
          And this?

Originally posted by Undercut View Post
          Here is my new scum list
          Exalt
          Missa
          Scurvy
          and either Zeebu or Mido

Good luck town.

Let voth lead you to the promised land I'm probably going to die.
          Please elaborate, because if you die, I need to know.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• if you die and flip Town Roleblocker*

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
              What happened between this:

And this?

Please elaborate, because if you die, I need to know.
              He is basically pegging everyone that voted for Exalt. I voted Exalt and went to bed before I saw any final vote counts to make adjustments, but I trusted both Voth and Exalt in these roles because.. Well. A hunch is all I have to base my vote on.

Also, he's probably bitter nobody voted for him. But if everyone took time to vote for people they thought would be town or they thought would help get to a victory (or put the scum in the limelight), then we would've had a better turnout. People voted for themselves or did not vote at all.

That being said, I feel good with Voth & Exalt in these spots and have no issue with it so far. I think Undercut has seemed a bit scummy from the go, tried to attention whore himself into a power grab, and now is trying to throw out a list of people just they didn't vote for him. He's outed himself with his role (possibly) and has nowhere to go with it now. A sitting duck trying to stir up as much crap as possible, perhaps? Seems very mafia-ish to me.

Comment

• he said previously that a way to go is to find the roots of either u or exalt. he is recognizing exalt as the potential mafia root and is constructing a first guess list at the suspects

Comment

• i thought the entire voting thing needed to be pushed out longer. i was clamoring for a day 1 extension and instead it was ended at like 2 AM my time when i was sleeping. oh well.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

He is basically pegging everyone that voted for Exalt. I voted Exalt and went to bed before I saw any final vote counts to make adjustments, but I trusted both Voth and Exalt in these roles because.. Well. A hunch is all I have to base my vote on.

Also, he's probably bitter nobody voted for him. But if everyone took time to vote for people they thought would be town or they thought would help get to a victory (or put the scum in the limelight), then we would've had a better turnout. People voted for themselves or did not vote at all.

That being said, I feel good with Voth & Exalt in these spots and have no issue with it so far. I think Undercut has seemed a bit scummy from the go, tried to attention whore himself into a power grab, and now is trying to throw out a list of people just they didn't vote for him. He's outed himself with his role (possibly) and has nowhere to go with it now. A sitting duck trying to stir up as much crap as possible, perhaps? Seems very mafia-ish to me.
                    Interesting thought. Yet, here is the final vote count:

Originally posted by field View Post
                    [VOTE COUNT]

Voth - 4 (fiS, Voth, the_paul, Scurvy)
                    Exalt - 4 (Exalt, Soilderz, Missa, ixt)

WillBy - 1 (WillBy)
                    Undercut - 1 (Undercut)
                    Rodney - 1 (Rodney)

Missing votes: Zeebu, midoent.

Phase is over. Voth has been elected Marshall and Exalt has been elected Mayor.
                    Phase change write-up as soon as Mayor picks who to lynch.
                    So by pegging everyone that voted Exalt, you mean just pegging you, right? Because he didn't say a damn thing about Soilderz or Ixt.

That's either a huge rookie mistake and you're town, or a huge rookie mistake and you're scum. Too bad I don't know which right now. You based all of this on Undercut just blindly attacking those who went for Exalt, yet it is just you among the ones he called out.

I'd like to hear from Undercut. This doesn't definitively mean anything yet, but your response is interesting to say the least.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Alright, so I don't know how much time I have to make a choice here, but if anyone else is here to give some, I'm open to suggestions. I was typing this up while WillBy and Undercut conveniently decided to attack me before I possibly lynch one of them today, but I'm going to keep it exactly the way I wrote it. They can try to scare tactic their way out of the noose, but I made my suspicions and intentions pretty clear since the beginning, and I think that's been extremely obvious. Everyone I scumread has known I've suspected them for a long while now, so there's no surprises here. I've made my cases before I ever got voted by anyone and was not leading either vote (WillBy was before he suddenly disappeared when called out), so I see no reason to change anything I wrote below. If you think I'm wrong and have a better case on someone, give it now or forever hold your peace. I don't want to hear some lame BS on Day 2 about how you had a better case on someone if you don't actually say it. From what I've seen, only Voth and me have even given legitimate, detailed cases on anyone, so if anyone else has something to point out, do it now. As for the rest, I'm here to lynch scum, not to choose the path of least resistance that will keep me alive longer. I'm not afraid of scum trying their best to get me lynched after the fact, because I expected that. Why Voth isn't getting anywhere near as much attention or suspicion is a bigger issue in my opinion, but we will see what happens with that.

Anyway Voth, I'm somewhat okay with you winning the Marshall vote actually, because you've been seeing the game the same as I have in a lot of ways, and while I don't agree with everything you've been saying, I can understand why you've said it. That definitely wasn't the case for WillBy, so I'm glad he didn't win. If you're scum, then all I can say is bravo with that claim of yours. I still can't think of any reason why you'd claim Commuter of all things if you were scum unless you are bulletproof and/or the Godfather or something, but then wouldn't you have just pushed for a scumbuddy to win instead? I could definitely see you being third party though, but if so, then you just won the lottery. It would be damn ironic if you were scumbuddies with WillBy or Paul though, which would explain why he fell off the map and you suddenly won.

Either way, you're right about Marshall being the best role for scum, but it's not like you kept it a secret, since I pointed that out earlier. You winning either means you are scum, scum were afraid to vote for each other for some reason, or they are inexperienced and didn't know better. I doubt scum are all inexperienced based on how I think this game had to be balanced, and I since I really can't think of a good reason why you'd claim commuter as scum, then I have to go with the third option, which is that scum were afraid. The only reason an experienced scum player would be afraid to keep pushing for it is if they and/or their teammates were called out on it beforehand. The person who was called out for this was WillBy, and he went from leading the votes to nothing out of nowhere. Paul and ixt were on him and then just dropped off randomly to you and me. I think this is where we agree the most actually, because you and I have both been going after WillBy, with Paul as a possible association. What worries me though is that you could have just been parroting me in my arguments, because of course you would if you were scum. I could also actually see you, Paul, and/or WillBy being scumbuddies, because once WillBy had to bow out from the pushback, you would be the obvious fallback option. If that did happen though, then consider me extremely impressed at the coordination of it, and GG, because that means town is fucked.

Where we disagree is Zeebu I think, and maybe Ixt to a certain degree. Ixt is probably always going to be up in the air, but I don't see it in Zeebu as scum right now, unless he and his scum team were just completely uncoordinated and unable to make a push before deadline (something Zeebu asked to be extended). Every game I've seen him play as scum though, he lurks, and this goes back years. I guess he could have changed playstyles overnight, but that's not enough for me to lynch him. I don't see that as a case at all when his scum meta is to lurk. If he was still lurking, or his meta was to be active when scum, then I'd maybe agree. I also don't see why scum would even want a massclaim on Day 1 without having safe claims provided, unless his team is extremely coordinated. That's pretty damn risky if you ask me. Not voting is weird, but I don't see why scum wouldn't vote honestly. Either scum would vote for a scumbuddy candidate, or they'd vote for a townie for Town Cred and maybe getting on that person's good side for doing so. Not voting gives no benefit as scum. I guess I could see reasons for it as third party though.

Ixt is perpetual low-hanging fruit imo, and I don't know what to do with him really. I can say though that when I was newer to TW Mafia and got some role like Vanilla Townie, I'd not really care either, and if I was pissed off about it as a new player, I'd probably claim and say go ahead and lynch me too. It's classic 'new player' behavior, and it usually comes from town, since scum have teammates that rely on them and tell them to relax, while townies don't. I also don't see any reason to waste a one-shot dayvig (that's essentially what this lynch is) on Ixt, since if he is scum, he will be caught eventually. If he's being sneaky by fake-claiming VT and pretending not to care, then he's either gotten pretty good at mafia or he's being coached by scumbuddies. That's a lot of micromanagement though if the last option, so someone with lots of experience would be behind it, and taking that person out is the better option.

Undercut might be scum, and I said that earlier. I don't really believe town have a RB due to game balance, and Zeebu pointed out how Field confirmed there is a Prostitute, although I haven't seen where he said that. Also, people voting for themselves when there is no chance they could win is no different in my mind than Zeebu and Midoent voting nobody. I know I'd have moved my vote if I somehow didn't pick some up last second for whatever reason, at least to prevent WillBy from winning Marshall. I'd have voted for anyone really to keep WillBy out of the Marshall/Mayor spot, so why the hell didn't Undercut vote for someone else rather than let you (Voth) or I (Exalt) win Marshall and Mayor? He was saying both of us are scum, so why didn't he try voting someone he didn't think was scum? Why did he lurk the entire time, and why is he suddenly saying I and everyone that voted for me is scum, rather than claiming you are too, like he did previously? I think Undercut is scum do to massive inconsistencies, same as I do with WillBy.

As for the rest...

Fis, Scurvy, Soilderz, Missa, Rodney, Midoent probably have at least 1 or more scum among them, but I have no idea who right now. Pretty much all of them either barely posted or gave so little info to go on that I really don't see the point in wasting what's essentially a 1-shot DayVig there. I do kind of want to lynch Rodney just for memes though, but I won't.

So TL;DR:

WillBy, Undercut, and Paul (to a much smaller degree) are my main scum leans. I really want to lynch WillBy, but I'll listen to any suggestions given. Imo, lynching an inactive/quiet person at this point doesn't do much, because it provides no real info for Day 2, but WillBy flipping scum could provide a ton of it. I also like my chances there considering how angry he is that I'm on to him while providing no claim or defense of any kind. It makes me feel good about that choice, but I'm all ears if anyone has something else to add.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                        Alright, so I don't know how much time I have to make a choice here, but if anyone else is here to give some, I'm open to suggestions. I was typing this up while WillBy and Undercut conveniently decided to attack me before I possibly lynch one of them today, but I'm going to keep it exactly the way I wrote it. They can try to scare tactic their way out of the noose, but I made my suspicions and intentions pretty clear since the beginning, and I think that's been extremely obvious. Everyone I scumread has known I've suspected them for a long while now, so there's no surprises here. I've made my cases before I ever got voted by anyone and was not leading either vote (WillBy was before he suddenly disappeared when called out), so I see no reason to change anything I wrote below. If you think I'm wrong and have a better case on someone, give it now or forever hold your peace. I don't want to hear some lame BS on Day 2 about how you had a better case on someone if you don't actually say it. From what I've seen, only Voth and me have even given legitimate, detailed cases on anyone, so if anyone else has something to point out, do it now. As for the rest, I'm here to lynch scum, not to choose the path of least resistance that will keep me alive longer. I'm not afraid of scum trying their best to get me lynched after the fact, because I expected that. Why Voth isn't getting anywhere near as much attention or suspicion is a bigger issue in my opinion, but we will see what happens with that.

Anyway Voth, I'm somewhat okay with you winning the Marshall vote actually, because you've been seeing the game the same as I have in a lot of ways, and while I don't agree with everything you've been saying, I can understand why you've said it. That definitely wasn't the case for WillBy, so I'm glad he didn't win. If you're scum, then all I can say is bravo with that claim of yours. I still can't think of any reason why you'd claim Commuter of all things if you were scum unless you are bulletproof and/or the Godfather or something, but then wouldn't you have just pushed for a scumbuddy to win instead? I could definitely see you being third party though, but if so, then you just won the lottery. It would be damn ironic if you were scumbuddies with WillBy or Paul though, which would explain why he fell off the map and you suddenly won.

Either way, you're right about Marshall being the best role for scum, but it's not like you kept it a secret, since I pointed that out earlier. You winning either means you are scum, scum were afraid to vote for each other for some reason, or they are inexperienced and didn't know better. I doubt scum are all inexperienced based on how I think this game had to be balanced, and I since I really can't think of a good reason why you'd claim commuter as scum, then I have to go with the third option, which is that scum were afraid. The only reason an experienced scum player would be afraid to keep pushing for it is if they and/or their teammates were called out on it beforehand. The person who was called out for this was WillBy, and he went from leading the votes to nothing out of nowhere. Paul and ixt were on him and then just dropped off randomly to you and me. I think this is where we agree the most actually, because you and I have both been going after WillBy, with Paul as a possible association. What worries me though is that you could have just been parroting me in my arguments, because of course you would if you were scum. I could also actually see you, Paul, and/or WillBy being scumbuddies, because once WillBy had to bow out from the pushback, you would be the obvious fallback option. If that did happen though, then consider me extremely impressed at the coordination of it, and GG, because that means town is fucked.

Where we disagree is Zeebu I think, and maybe Ixt to a certain degree. Ixt is probably always going to be up in the air, but I don't see it in Zeebu as scum right now, unless he and his scum team were just completely uncoordinated and unable to make a push before deadline (something Zeebu asked to be extended). Every game I've seen him play as scum though, he lurks, and this goes back years. I guess he could have changed playstyles overnight, but that's not enough for me to lynch him. I don't see that as a case at all when his scum meta is to lurk. If he was still lurking, or his meta was to be active when scum, then I'd maybe agree. I also don't see why scum would even want a massclaim on Day 1 without having safe claims provided, unless his team is extremely coordinated. That's pretty damn risky if you ask me. Not voting is weird, but I don't see why scum wouldn't vote honestly. Either scum would vote for a scumbuddy candidate, or they'd vote for a townie for Town Cred and maybe getting on that person's good side for doing so. Not voting gives no benefit as scum. I guess I could see reasons for it as third party though.

Ixt is perpetual low-hanging fruit imo, and I don't know what to do with him really. I can say though that when I was newer to TW Mafia and got some role like Vanilla Townie, I'd not really care either, and if I was pissed off about it as a new player, I'd probably claim and say go ahead and lynch me too. It's classic 'new player' behavior, and it usually comes from town, since scum have teammates that rely on them and tell them to relax, while townies don't. I also don't see any reason to waste a one-shot dayvig (that's essentially what this lynch is) on Ixt, since if he is scum, he will be caught eventually. If he's being sneaky by fake-claiming VT and pretending not to care, then he's either gotten pretty good at mafia or he's being coached by scumbuddies. That's a lot of micromanagement though if the last option, so someone with lots of experience would be behind it, and taking that person out is the better option.

Undercut might be scum, and I said that earlier. I don't really believe town have a RB due to game balance, and Zeebu pointed out how Field confirmed there is a Prostitute, although I haven't seen where he said that. Also, people voting for themselves when there is no chance they could win is no different in my mind than Zeebu and Midoent voting nobody. I know I'd have moved my vote if I somehow didn't pick some up last second for whatever reason, at least to prevent WillBy from winning Marshall. I'd have voted for anyone really to keep WillBy out of the Marshall/Mayor spot, so why the hell didn't Undercut vote for someone else rather than let you (Voth) or I (Exalt) win Marshall and Mayor? He was saying both of us are scum, so why didn't he try voting someone he didn't think was scum? Why did he lurk the entire time, and why is he suddenly saying I and everyone that voted for me is scum, rather than claiming you are too, like he did previously? I think Undercut is scum do to massive inconsistencies, same as I do with WillBy.

As for the rest...

Fis, Scurvy, Soilderz, Missa, Rodney, Midoent probably have at least 1 or more scum among them, but I have no idea who right now. Pretty much all of them either barely posted or gave so little info to go on that I really don't see the point in wasting what's essentially a 1-shot DayVig there. I do kind of want to lynch Rodney just for memes though, but I won't.

So TL;DR:

WillBy, Undercut, and Paul (to a much smaller degree) are my main scum leans. I really want to lynch WillBy, but I'll listen to any suggestions given. Imo, lynching an inactive/quiet person at this point doesn't do much, because it provides no real info for Day 2, but WillBy flipping scum could provide a ton of it. I also like my chances there considering how angry he is that I'm on to him while providing no claim or defense of any kind. It makes me feel good about that choice, but I'm all ears if anyone has something else to add.
                        Do it. Silence active players, make it easy for mafia to win. Same strategy they had last game.

As far as who should actually be lynched, since my top choice is off the table... Missa and ixt didnt vote until very end. And Zeebs didnt vote at all. Overly cautious, tie breaker, or waiting for a chance to elect a mafia buddy. No good excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Food, drink, gambling, prostitutes -- and, what's a wild west party without someone getting shot?
                          i mean, not a confirmation, but its a thought

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Exalt shouldnt (wont) lynch me though, because when he does and I flip town, he should (but wont) have to answer what I've been asking all along: why am I under suspicion?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Do it. Silence active players, make it easy for mafia to win. Same strategy they had last game.

As far as who should actually be lynched, since my top choice is off the table... Missa and ixt didnt vote until very end. And Zeebs didnt vote at all. Overly cautious, tie breaker, or waiting for a chance to elect a mafia buddy. No good excuses.
                              It's got nothing to do with silencing active players, and you know that. If I was scum, do you really think I want to play in a snorefest like last game? I'm obviously not going to vote Missa or Ixt when they voted for me, because I know I'm town, and I don't see why all the scum would then vote me. Also, both are low-hanging fruit imo. Scum always say Ixt should be lynched on Day 1 due to being the easy lynchbait, and I sniffed that out last game, same as I do now. It's one of the easiest ways for me to tell if he's scum or town, because if scum, nobody would try so hard to lynch the guy. Missa voting for me must piss you and Undercut off a lot too, although I'm less sure about her. Still, I don't see anything to vote her off Day 1. Why not Soilderz too while we're at it? I guess the entire scum team voted for me, while Voth was voted in by all townies, and everyone that didn't vote for either are... what exactly? You say Zeebs didn't vote at all, but what's the difference between Zeebu not voting from Midoent not voting? What's the difference between you, Undercut, and Rodney voting for each other rather than anyone else, even though you all claim I am scum? Why didn't you vote for someone else to win then?

The way I see it, there's a pattern here, and everyone seems to be pissed I won the 2nd place vote, but nobody seems to care that Voth won 1st place out of nowhere. Undercut did for about 5 seconds when he claimed both of us were scum, but now it's just me I guess. Why do you think that is exactly? You and him are acting the same in how you're responding to this, and it's eerily similiar considering Voth won too.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                Alright, so I don't know how much time I have to make a choice here, but if anyone else is here to give some, I'm open to suggestions. I was typing this up while WillBy and Undercut conveniently decided to attack me before I possibly lynch one of them today, but I'm going to keep it exactly the way I wrote it. They can try to scare tactic their way out of the noose, but I made my suspicions and intentions pretty clear since the beginning, and I think that's been extremely obvious. Everyone I scumread has known I've suspected them for a long while now, so there's no surprises here. I've made my cases before I ever got voted by anyone and was not leading either vote (WillBy was before he suddenly disappeared when called out), so I see no reason to change anything I wrote below. If you think I'm wrong and have a better case on someone, give it now or forever hold your peace. I don't want to hear some lame BS on Day 2 about how you had a better case on someone if you don't actually say it. From what I've seen, only Voth and me have even given legitimate, detailed cases on anyone, so if anyone else has something to point out, do it now. As for the rest, I'm here to lynch scum, not to choose the path of least resistance that will keep me alive longer. I'm not afraid of scum trying their best to get me lynched after the fact, because I expected that. Why Voth isn't getting anywhere near as much attention or suspicion is a bigger issue in my opinion, but we will see what happens with that.

As for the rest...

So TL;DR:

I'm going to break this response up into paragraphs that coincide with your own so that it is easier to follow:

P1: Not much to say here, because a lot of it is explaining the goodies you posted farther down, but I take issue with you saying I'm not getting attention or suspicion. I've had my fair share of both, and I brought that on myself by roleclaiming on Day 1 and pushing hard to get elected. This just makes me feel like you're trying to re-direct suspicion and attention on to me, when I've literally been non-discriminatory in both calling out and attentively listening to anyone and everyone in the game.

P2: I'm town commuter. I hope you are town aligned also, because then we have a great springboard to win the game. I know I was SK last round, but I'm not a third party this round, and I'm not convinced there even is one in this game. We will see. It is still Day 1.

P3: I believe (I'm not 100% sure because I am not going backwards to check right now mid-post) that I voiced concerns about Willby extremely early on with his immediate campaigning and then subsequent circling back to it to re-iterate the same thing. I was less suspicious of Paul until he suddenly swapped votes to me, but it definitely got my hair up.

P4: Agreed, zeebu has a record of lurking when he is mafia. However, he just played out one of the worst lurking games I've ever seen, and if he pulled it again this round, I think it would be dumb for him to do the same. He's not a dumb player.

P5: Agreed that Ixt is low hanging fruit and overall just extremely small potatoes, that's why no one makes it a point to take him out...ever. His half-assed nonsense is hardly a threat and that's why he makes it through games. His inconsistency with past play (as limited as it may be) is concerning to me. If we feel he is mafia, he is worthy of an auto-lynch, even if you think, or even know, that someone stronger is behind him. Let's not forget, this is a blind day 1 lynch, ANY player that you feel is a solid scum lynch should go, regardless of if he's a goon and the powerful ones are behind him. We will sniff them out. Plenty of time. Whoever the most clear scum is deserves it, and it's not worth a risk on day 1 to go for someone who you feel less strongly about but may be the one controlling him.

P6: The prostitute thing is mentioned in field's opening storyline to the game on page 1. You're also not addressing what I just said to Missa... that the only person he called out who voted you was actually Missa herself. Care to explain why you're propogating the same lines as her when they are clearly not true? Undercut did not mention Ixt or Soilderz. I'm certainly not defending Undercut - just wondering where you get off saying this: "Why did he lurk the entire time, and why is he suddenly saying I and everyone that voted for me is scum, rather than claiming you are too, like he did previously?" He did lurk, but he is not saying everyone that voted for him is scum, just Missa. Not sure why he all of the sudden said that town should follow me to the promised land. Part of me, though, makes me wonder what would flip if you lynched him - and that answer may be the biggest reason why you won't do it.

To summarize, after Exalt's most recent post, I'm less convinced that he is town-aligned than I was before his post. He seems to be attempting to put out fires and I think he is. I'm worried playing different than I've seen him play in the past. Of course, day 1, not 100%, but I have my doubts.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X