[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ last paragraph above should read:

He seems to be attempting to put out fires and I think he is playing different than I've seen him play in the past. *
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen, please pay attention to the following excerpts from Exalt's posts last page. He is flailing a little at the moment trying to re-direct the heat that is on him right now to make this decision, and place that heat on me. He is consistently pointing out that not just he, but I was elected. That is true. But I am embracing this, and not trying to re-direct suspicion and heat. It comes with the territory, and I knew that when I roleclaimed and when I pushed to be elected.

Originally posted by Exalt
      As for the rest, I'm here to lynch scum, not to choose the path of least resistance that will keep me alive longer. I'm not afraid of scum trying their best to get me lynched after the fact, because I expected that. Why Voth isn't getting anywhere near as much attention or suspicion is a bigger issue in my opinion, but we will see what happens with that.
      I'd have voted for anyone really to keep WillBy out of the Marshall/Mayor spot, so why the hell didn't Undercut vote for someone else rather than let you (Voth) or I (Exalt) win Marshall and Mayor? He was saying both of us are scum, so why didn't he try voting someone he didn't think was scum? Why did he lurk the entire time, and why is he suddenly saying I and everyone that voted for me is scum, rather than claiming you are too, like he did previously?
      The way I see it, there's a pattern here, and everyone seems to be pissed I won the 2nd place vote, but nobody seems to care that Voth won 1st place out of nowhere. Undercut did for about 5 seconds when he claimed both of us were scum, but now it's just me I guess. Why do you think that is exactly? You and him are acting the same in how you're responding to this, and it's eerily similiar considering Voth won too.
      By the way, on that third quote, for the record, I didn't win out of nowhere. I was leading the entire time since my roleclaim and Paul flipped to me.

You aren't acting yourself, Exalt. I don't feel good about this anymore. I won't be hoodwinked like some of the low-IQ among us. Time to make a pro-town decision or you might have daytime worries... we all know you don't have night time worries, just like me.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

It's got nothing to do with silencing active players, and you know that. If I was scum, do you really think I want to play in a snorefest like last game? I'm obviously not going to vote Missa or Ixt when they voted for me, because I know I'm town, and I don't see why all the scum would then vote me. Also, both are low-hanging fruit imo. Scum always say Ixt should be lynched on Day 1 due to being the easy lynchbait, and I sniffed that out last game, same as I do now. It's one of the easiest ways for me to tell if he's scum or town, because if scum, nobody would try so hard to lynch the guy. Missa voting for me must piss you and Undercut off a lot too, although I'm less sure about her. Still, I don't see anything to vote her off Day 1. Why not Soilderz too while we're at it? I guess the entire scum team voted for me, while Voth was voted in by all townies, and everyone that didn't vote for either are... what exactly? You say Zeebs didn't vote at all, but what's the difference between Zeebu not voting from Midoent not voting? What's the difference between you, Undercut, and Rodney voting for each other rather than anyone else, even though you all claim I am scum? Why didn't you vote for someone else to win then?

The way I see it, there's a pattern here, and everyone seems to be pissed I won the 2nd place vote, but nobody seems to care that Voth won 1st place out of nowhere. Undercut did for about 5 seconds when he claimed both of us were scum, but now it's just me I guess. Why do you think that is exactly? You and him are acting the same in how you're responding to this, and it's eerily similiar considering Voth won too.
        Voth didnt win out of nowhere. He role claimed, and the votes stacked up over the course o the whole phase. You picked up 3 vote in the last few hours, where most people, myself included, were asleep.

and zeebu didnt vote, mido didnt post.

the players I listed there decided to play kingmaker, which I dont trust because mafia stands to benefit a lot more by switching votes last minute.

Comment

• in before Exalt makes a long-winded post about how myself, Willby, and Paul are all in bed together thanks to Willby's last post echoing what I just said.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            in before Exalt makes a long-winded post about how myself, Willby, and Paul are all in bed together thanks to Willby's last post echoing what I just said.
            Even had it typed before I saw yours. Thanks mobile.

you ever gonna make up your mind exalt?

Comment

I'm going to break this response up into paragraphs that coincide with your own so that it is easier to follow:

P1: Not much to say here, because a lot of it is explaining the goodies you posted farther down, but I take issue with you saying I'm not getting attention or suspicion. I've had my fair share of both, and I brought that on myself by roleclaiming on Day 1 and pushing hard to get elected. This just makes me feel like you're trying to re-direct suspicion and attention on to me, when I've literally been non-discriminatory in both calling out and attentively listening to anyone and everyone in the game.

P2: I'm town commuter. I hope you are town aligned also, because then we have a great springboard to win the game. I know I was SK last round, but I'm not a third party this round, and I'm not convinced there even is one in this game. We will see. It is still Day 1.

P3: I believe (I'm not 100% sure because I am not going backwards to check right now mid-post) that I voiced concerns about Willby extremely early on with his immediate campaigning and then subsequent circling back to it to re-iterate the same thing. I was less suspicious of Paul until he suddenly swapped votes to me, but it definitely got my hair up.

P4: Agreed, zeebu has a record of lurking when he is mafia. However, he just played out one of the worst lurking games I've ever seen, and if he pulled it again this round, I think it would be dumb for him to do the same. He's not a dumb player.

P5: Agreed that Ixt is low hanging fruit and overall just extremely small potatoes, that's why no one makes it a point to take him out...ever. His half-assed nonsense is hardly a threat and that's why he makes it through games. His inconsistency with past play (as limited as it may be) is concerning to me. If we feel he is mafia, he is worthy of an auto-lynch, even if you think, or even know, that someone stronger is behind him. Let's not forget, this is a blind day 1 lynch, ANY player that you feel is a solid scum lynch should go, regardless of if he's a goon and the powerful ones are behind him. We will sniff them out. Plenty of time. Whoever the most clear scum is deserves it, and it's not worth a risk on day 1 to go for someone who you feel less strongly about but may be the one controlling him.

P6: The prostitute thing is mentioned in field's opening storyline to the game on page 1. You're also not addressing what I just said to Missa... that the only person he called out who voted you was actually Missa herself. Care to explain why you're propogating the same lines as her when they are clearly not true? Undercut did not mention Ixt or Soilderz. I'm certainly not defending Undercut - just wondering where you get off saying this: "Why did he lurk the entire time, and why is he suddenly saying I and everyone that voted for me is scum, rather than claiming you are too, like he did previously?" He did lurk, but he is not saying everyone that voted for him is scum, just Missa. Not sure why he all of the sudden said that town should follow me to the promised land. Part of me, though, makes me wonder what would flip if you lynched him - and that answer may be the biggest reason why you won't do it.

To summarize, after Exalt's most recent post, I'm less convinced that he is town-aligned than I was before his post. He seems to be attempting to put out fires and I think he is. I'm worried playing different than I've seen him play in the past. Of course, day 1, not 100%, but I have my doubts.
              I'll do the same then.

1. Here's my issue with you though: I'm town, and I don't see why scum would let these two roles get handed over to town. Frankly, I don't see why scum wouldn't coordinate to take both roles as a big Fuck You to town. It makes no logical sense. Also, your claim of Commuter both helps and hurts your case in my eyes. It helps, because I don't see why you'd even bother to claim that as scum, but it hurts because it's also the safest claim possible too. If it is fake, there's about a 0% chance you get counter-claimed for it. If I was scum and claimed Town Hider, there'd be absolutely no difference, and I'd know that the chance of anyone calling me out for it is near zero. The only legitimate reason I can think of for you to claim that role as scum is that you're bulletproof or something, but there's not many bulletproof roles out there. Godfather is about the easiest one to pinpoint, but if you are the Godfather, then I don't know why you'd not have a scumbuddy win Marshall instead, unless of course, you had no choice in the matter. Really though, it's all just WIFOM with me connecting dots with you and WillBy and Paul for that to make sense, so I don't find it relevant yet. Also, I'm suspicious of you for the most obvious reason: Marshall was the obvious choice for scum to go for, and you got it. I think that reason should make everyone suspicious of you (me as well), but from the pushback I'm seeing at the moment, that doesn't seem to be the case. Then again, it's mostly all coming from WillBy and Undercut, who both know I'm likely to lynch them over anyone else.

2. We'll see. I don't really trust you, but I also wouldn't lynch you today if given the choice. The main reason I even believe you is how I think this game had to be balanced for it to not be broken in half. I know my role, and if others like ixt and you are to be believed, then it's fairly consistent with what my original thoughts were in terms of Town power-level. I don't want to say more than that, but it's consistent for the moment.

3. Fair enough. I haven't checked.

4. True, but I still don't know why he wouldn't vote then. Voting for town maybe wins Town Cred, even if it's at the last second of an already-decided election.. Voting for a scumbuddy helps scum win, while also garnering less suspicion than not voting at all does. The only reason not to vote is if you two were scumbuddies, because the vote was already decided unless he voted for me (and why would scum want to willingly lose the Marshall role?), although I still can't see why he'd not vote at all then. Also, I don't know why you'd bus him so early in the game.

5. Fair enough, but can you further explain why he's scum other than a feeling? This 1-shot ability is pretty big, because after this, scum won't just be forced to take it. They will likely gang up and lynch whoever they want, and if WillBy is scum, he's going to be hard as hell to lynch. Ixt is not, so I don't want to waste it. You don't Day Vig a semi-possible weak-link scum member if you can go for the juggular instead.

6. I don't care about Missa, Ixt, or Soilderz right now, so what more do you want me to add? Undercut claims I won the Mayor role due to scum voting for me, same as he said you were scum for it as well, Post #214. If you are talking about his post about Scurvy and Zeebu and Mido being scum too, then I am completely confused as to what dots he is connecting, because as far as I can see, Zeebu and Midoent didn't vote for either of us, and Scurvy voted for you. Apparently, scum voted for both of us for no apparent reason at all? How does that make any sense? If you think I'm afraid to flip one of my top 2 scumreads because he connected 6 different players to me, then you are as crazy as WillBy thinking I won't lynch him. They are my top two scumreads for a reason.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Even had it typed before I saw yours. Thanks mobile.

you ever gonna make up your mind exalt?
                I'm thinking you actually. Why is Voth trying to bait me into lynching Undercut, while you are trying to say I am too afraid to lynch you? You are free to claim anytime, because I've made it known for a long time now where I was leaning. Have you been unable to think of a good fakeclaim or something?
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• There's absolutely no way that exalt is going to lynch me. He knows that when i flip townie he looks even more guilty than he did before. He's hoping that voth locks me up.
                  3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

6. I don't care about Missa, Ixt, or Soilderz right now, so what more do you want me to add? Undercut claims I won the Mayor role due to scum voting for me, same as he said you were scum for it as well, Post #214. If you are talking about his post about Scurvy and Zeebu and Mido being scum too, then I am completely confused as to what dots he is connecting, because as far as I can see, Zeebu and Midoent didn't vote for either of us, and Scurvy voted for you. Apparently, scum voted for both of us for no apparent reason at all? How does that make any sense? If you think I'm afraid to flip one of my top 2 scumreads because he connected 6 different players to me, then you are as crazy as WillBy thinking I won't lynch him. They are my top two scumreads for a reason.
                    The paragraph I want to address immediately is this. Why are you dodging what I said about Missa saying that Undercut was pegging all of the people who voted for you as mafia? Yourself, Soilderz, Ixt, and Missa all voted for you. All people you are conveniently saying you don't care about. Why don't you care about them? Two of them placed votes for you. That shouldn't be addressed? The rest of us care about them, just like I've called out fis and Paul, and asked Scurvy to contribute more, as one post is far too little to go off. You're either not seeing the red alert that this sends off or you're failing at protecting yourself and your scum buddies.

I'm not sure where Undercut gets the rest of his scumlist with midoent, zeebu, and Scurvy, but perhaps he is just assuming one of the people who placed a useless vote is also scum?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

I'm thinking you actually. Why is Voth trying to bait me into lynching Undercut, while you are trying to say I am too afraid to lynch you? You are free to claim anytime, because I've made it known for a long time now where I was leaning. Have you been unable to think of a good fakeclaim or something?
                      Dont need to claim anything because you're the only one I need to convince. Of course, that's not happening. Claiming here is anti-town. Though I think you know that. Only thing claiming here does is give mafia more information, but I think you want that, to know if I'm a good target tonight or not.
                      im good bud. Ready for you to show your true colors

Comment

No no no, don't take this as me baiting you to do anything. I'm simply getting a scum vibe from you now, and you're naturally taking up the defenses. You can try to spin it however you want, but I have been playing this game the exact same since the first moment it began, and that won't change. I'm town, and to be fair, I find it unlikely that you are too, unless mafia really is scared as hell and trying to play a long term waiting game hoping for mis-lynches. I have zero allegiances to anyone in this game at this point. If you lynch Undercut, I would not be surprised if he flipped scum, and we would all learn something from that. Similarly, I would not be surprised if he flipped town, and we would all learn something from that. The same goes for Willby. What would really be interesting is if you didn't target either of them, though.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

in before Exalt makes a long-winded post about how myself, Willby, and Paul are all in bed together thanks to Willby's last post echoing what I just said.
                          Long-winded, or actually full of content? Why are you defending WillBy now by the way? Do you have any reason for it? Paul doesn't matter unless WillBy is scum, so I don't even care about that. What I wonder is what makes you defend WillBy here. Care to share? Can you explain to me why WillBy hasn't tried to find any scum at all? Can you show me where he has helped town in any way? Can you explain why he has been unable to claim when asked?

I see this as one of two ways, both of which is good for town. If WillBy is scum, then you've been trying awfully hard to keep him around. If WillBy is town, then I don't see any reason why you have been defending him so blatantly in the last second with such accusatory tones, and the only logical reason is because you know alignments already. Either way, I think this points to you as scum. I don't see how you'd be defending WillBy's play here as town Voth, because all he has to do is claim, yet he never does. Town Voth would be asking WillBy to claim, not defending him like this.

This is why I've been holding this game up. I think you just proved you are scum here.

WillBy As for you, I've tried to get you to claim and you refuse. There's no town justification for that ever. The only reason to not claim when facing a hammer is due to not knowing what to fake claim. Undercut claimed without prompting, and there's a chance he's not lying. There's no way you are town though, so I'm done playing around. I already got Voth to do what I thought he might do.

VOTE: WillBy

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Long-winded, or actually full of content? Why are you defending WillBy now by the way? Do you have any reason for it? Paul doesn't matter unless WillBy is scum, so I don't even care about that. What I wonder is what makes you defend WillBy here. Care to share? Can you explain to me why WillBy hasn't tried to find any scum at all? Can you show me where he has helped town in any way? Can you explain why he has been unable to claim when asked?

I see this as one of two ways, both of which is good for town. If WillBy is scum, then you've been trying awfully hard to keep him around. If WillBy is town, then I don't see any reason why you have been defending him so blatantly in the last second with such accusatory tones, and the only logical reason is because you know alignments already. Either way, I think this points to you as scum. I don't see how you'd be defending WillBy's play here as town Voth, because all he has to do is claim, yet he never does. Town Voth would be asking WillBy to claim, not defending him like this.

This is why I've been holding this game up. I think you just proved you are scum here.

WillBy As for you, I've tried to get you to claim and you refuse. There's no town justification for that ever. The only reason to not claim when facing a hammer is due to not knowing what to fake claim. Undercut claimed without prompting, and there's a chance he's not lying. There's no way you are town though, so I'm done playing around. I already got Voth to do what I thought he might do.

VOTE: WillBy
                            Nice try, Exalt. We'll see what happens. Between you and me, one of us is Town, and we both know who that is.

It is Day 1, and I would be remiss to dismiss anyone as possible scum, including the Mayor. If you can't see that, and you can't respect that, then you might just be scum trying to shift the heat onto someone else. I don't blame you, I would do the same thing. This time, though, you aren't going against someone low-IQ.

If you are town, no hard feelings, we will come together again. I've been suspicious of Willby all game and there are PAGES of evidence to prove it. You accusing me of anything else is obnoxious. I'm not defending Willby, I'm simply calling you out for something, but you seem to have an incredible ability to dish it, but not take it.

Now that you've voted Willby, we will see what happens. Don't think I haven't discounted the idea that Willby is YOUR scum buddy and that you are sacrificing him to appeal as pro-town when he flips scum. Let me get that idea out there right now, shall we?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

The paragraph I want to address immediately is this. Why are you dodging what I said about Missa saying that Undercut was pegging all of the people who voted for you as mafia? Yourself, Soilderz, Ixt, and Missa all voted for you. All people you are conveniently saying you don't care about. Why don't you care about them? Two of them placed votes for you. That shouldn't be addressed? The rest of us care about them, just like I've called out fis and Paul, and asked Scurvy to contribute more, as one post is far too little to go off. You're either not seeing the red alert that this sends off or you're failing at protecting yourself and your scum buddies.

I'm not sure where Undercut gets the rest of his scumlist with midoent, zeebu, and Scurvy, but perhaps he is just assuming one of the people who placed a useless vote is also scum?
                              Exalt, do you mind replying to this?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Cool. If exalt is town, people should realize hes talking out of his ass 90% of the time, and if hes mafia then hopefully people will learn better than to blindly trust.

Exalt, Missa my current list. Hope it helps. Sorry undercut, if you're town. I was going for you tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X