No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt is last active at 2:20 P.M. Has not responded since Willby's lynching at 2:02 P.M. Still showing as online.

Care to weigh in on this Exalt? Or is it taking a while to formulate a formidable scum response that might fool a few of the townies among us?
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Not really, Exalt grasped at straws to try to pin me and willby together for 7 pages, and made a catastrophic mistake. Rather than lynching the ?low hanging fruit?, or someone inactive, he lynched someone that he had thrown the kitchen sink at.

My theory is to hope somebody investigates ixt or missa like Rodney mentioned, because their votes look suspicious due to Exalt gunning down our doctor day 1.

Too bad we couldn?t no lynch, right Exalt?
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
        Exalt is last active at 2:20 P.M. Has not responded since Willby's lynching at 2:02 P.M. Still showing as online.

Care to weigh in on this Exalt? Or is it taking a while to formulate a formidable scum response that might fool a few of the townies among us?
        Voth, what is your name? Willby's was Gary. What is yours?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Voth, what is your name? Willby's was Gary. What is yours?
          I suppose this doesn't hurt anything. My name is Felix.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Ok, firstly, obviously a horrible result that willby turned out Town doctor. We reallly needed him.

I am not comfortable with this voth vs. exalt thing that just suddenly started appearing. There are a couple of things that I dont like about the last couple of pages, and bare with me if I'm citing something wrongly, trying to take it out of my memory from the last 6 pages or so. And I cba to quote all of the things im pointing out in the post.

Originally posted by Voth View Post

P2: I'm town commuter. I hope you are town aligned also, because then we have a great springboard to win the game. I know I was SK last round, but I'm not a third party this round, and I'm not convinced there even is one in this game. We will see. It is still Day 1.

At this point you didn't seem quite sure about Exalt, but just a page or two later you seemed to be 100% sure that he was scum? You said that only one of you are town and you obviously seem sure that it is you. What brought this on?
            ^ This was when he started pushing for that Willby will be lynched. You know, one might say that you started noticing that Exalt, who you know is town, started pushing for a kill on a pro-town guy and wanted to isolate from him because you're mafia. Just a thought you know.

I'm obviously not saying that is 100% the case, I've even been one of the guys saying that I'm leaning you being town because of your role claim, but I do see Undercuts pov and he has some points.

Also voth, I know you're not so stupid of a mafia player that you would think Exalt is somehow confirmed mafia just because he lynched a pro-town role. And the fact that Willby turned Town doctor (a PR) shouldn't make a diffrence because mafia doesn't know who the PRs are. That shouldn't be an argument to lynch him.

Hell, even you yourself pushed for WIllby being suspicious quite hard early on. You can't just act like it never happened now when he turned Town-Doctor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saying all that; I'm not sure about Exalt or Voth, I am more inclined to follow WIllbys parting words now that suggest Exalt is scummy, but just the fact that he killed a pro-town PR shouldn't be the lone reason. I hate sitting on the fence, and I hate fence sitters but this is all I have at the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost this whole post turned to be some kind of defending of Exalt and his killing of a town docttor, which is not what I intended to do. I'm merely trying to look this from different angles, and stating that we shouldn't do anything reckless without thinking about it first.
            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
            1:soild>they can say what they like
            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Okay, so I saw the flip on my phone, and I decided to respond real fast. It's 11:22 PM Friday Night here btw Voth. I may be American, but I'm currently living in Istanbul teaching English to Turkish people, so we likely have very different schedules.

Anyway, I admit I made a mistake with WillBy. I was sure I was about to go 4 for 4, since everyone I went after both in the day and night last game was scum, but I was wrong. I still don't know why WillBy didn't claim, even as a Doctor, because why wouldn't he? I've never just let people hammer me as town without claiming first. I thought that for sure meant scum, because there's just no reason for him to not have done so besides being angry. That said, WillBy I apologize man. It was nothing personal, so hopefully you don't take it that way.

I took a blind gamble on Day 1 and lost, but I knew I'd get a ton of shit if I chose wrong. I asked for suggestions from everyone, but nobody wanted to say anything at all until right after I made the wrong choice, and then you all suddenly come out of the woodwork to accuse me. Why? If any of you are townies, why didn't you say a damn thing until after the flip? You can call me scum or bad or whatever else all you want, but I didn't see any of you try to help.. You sure as hell didn't want the responsibility, so I did it. The logical choice was WillBy when he refused to claim, so I'm not gonna stress about it. It was the right play, and I'll stand by that fact forever. No townie should ever refuse to claim facing a hammer vote, no matter what their role is. It doesn't matter what scum could learn after you claim if you are dead. At the very least, WillBy could have claimed and saved some other townie from dying to an NK. I also don't know why anyone would think I won't lynch someone I think is scum. That makes no sense.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not really worried about anyone thinking I'm scum and lynching me. I'm town, and I can prove it if and when it comes time to do so. I wanted to win the election for very specific reasons, and they are certainly better than a random Town Commuter wanting the job for no logical reason. Commuters are already NK proof and better than Bulletproof, because not even a Strongman can kill them, so I have no idea why Voth would want the job if he really is a Commuter. As for my role, you'll find out eventually. We'll see what happens tonight actually.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Exalt, what is your name? Voth gave his. Just name, not role

Comment

• Willby did claim, you just weren?t here to revoke

Comment

• Holy crap. This game is going forward so quickly.

TLDR: I will be honest with you all, I've been really busy. Will post more tomorrow.

Long version:
                    Guys, I didn't expect the game to skyrocket as much. I would have loved to contribute more on day 1. I think field's twist added a lot of dynamic to the game. However it has been too fast for me. I attend university after school, which makes life busy enough, but the past week we've been refurbishing our home (and are still on it, facing the final sprint though).

I have only made it to page 14 or 15 now (which was like 3 hours ago lol) and I will drop a few words and comments to what I feel like commenting on so far.

Voth: glad that you (or at least someone) noticed my kinda odd lurkish behavior and my vote on you. A couple words: I was the first to vote and to be honest I expected a somewhat random voting stage. Which is why I voted you, with a somewhat okay reason. Game took off and everyone apparently casted a more serious vote. Okay, fine, I could have changed my vote but I felt like it was okay to stay. I have nothing to hide anyway, and I would probably not felt more comfortable with voting Exalt later (reason why below).

Generally: I did not like all the self votes. It just got us nowhere. Like, if you're a doctor, protecting self at night one makes sense if you can, because to oneself, one is the onl, confirmed townie. You all can use the same analogy with voting here on day one, except that this is public and I don't think the self votes have been helping or getting us anywhere.

I also think because there was almost no random voting stage, that Mafia was overly careful to not chime in too heavily and not draw attention (maybe even self voting).

Exalt: really afraid of him being scum. Overly analytical. Too analytical for the quality that TW games have maybe. I hope you're pro town, but I just think you're too valuable to have in that role and if you're scum, you're too dangerous in that role. However, let's see how it turns out.

Zeebu: the activity spike in comparison to the last game is really huge and odd. It stands out to me. I hope you keep it up, but let's see.

ixt: damn, last game you weren't even a Vanilla Townie. You were bulletproof. But why on earth do you always claim day one? Even if you won both of you games, man, I don't get it.

Looks like Zeebu almost got his mass roleclaim.

Just some things that stood out for me...

Really guys, I'm tired and I'll head to bed. You'll hear more tomorrow. I apologize that I can't offer more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      Okay, so I saw the flip on my phone, and I decided to respond real fast. It's 11:22 PM Friday Night here btw Voth. I may be American, but I'm currently living in Istanbul teaching English to Turkish people, so we likely have very different schedules.

Anyway, I admit I made a mistake with WillBy. I was sure I was about to go 4 for 4, since everyone I went after both in the day and night last game was scum, but I was wrong. I still don't know why WillBy didn't claim, even as a Doctor, because why wouldn't he? I've never just let people hammer me as town without claiming first. I thought that for sure meant scum, because there's just no reason for him to not have done so besides being angry. That said, WillBy I apologize man. It was nothing personal, so hopefully you don't take it that way.

I took a blind gamble on Day 1 and lost, but I knew I'd get a ton of shit if I chose wrong. I asked for suggestions from everyone, but nobody wanted to say anything at all until right after I made the wrong choice, and then you all suddenly come out of the woodwork to accuse me. Why? If any of you are townies, why didn't you say a damn thing until after the flip? You can call me scum or bad or whatever else all you want, but I didn't see any of you try to help.. You sure as hell didn't want the responsibility, so I did it. The logical choice was WillBy when he refused to claim, so I'm not gonna stress about it. It was the right play, and I'll stand by that fact forever. No townie should ever refuse to claim facing a hammer vote, no matter what their role is. It doesn't matter what scum could learn after you claim if you are dead. At the very least, WillBy could have claimed and saved some other townie from dying to an NK. I also don't know why anyone would think I won't lynch someone I think is scum. That makes no sense.

Oh, and for the record, I'm not really worried about anyone thinking I'm scum and lynching me. I'm town, and I can prove it if and when it comes time to do so. I wanted to win the election for very specific reasons, and they are certainly better than a random Town Commuter wanting the job for no logical reason. Commuters are already NK proof and better than Bulletproof, because not even a Strongman can kill them, so I have no idea why Voth would want the job if he really is a Commuter. As for my role, you'll find out eventually. We'll see what happens tonight actually.
                      All:
                      Legitimate question... when was the last time you guys saw Exalt this desperate? It is quite clear to me that he is scum.

Not much time now. Will elaborate further later.

DESPERATE.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Well, that was a huge misstep. I can't wait to see how Exalt "proves" he is town. I know day one is a risky lynch, but what happens tonight and how he uses his votes going forward will be extremely telling. A few others have claimed. Why haven't you? How exactly are you going to prove anything? What is your ability?

I look forward to seeing how Voth uses his actions. I think people are putting too much thought into my vote. Apparently I misunderstood and thought top votes got mayor, AND I fell asleep right after I casted my vote so never had an opportunity to check counts or adjust or anything else, not that it seems like it would have mattered. I thought Voth and Exalt were our best candidates, so here we are.

Comment

• Hey guys, had some family stuff come up this weekend that looks like it is going to be ongoing. I?m still going to be active, just probably less than I normally am. Not a scum move, just wanted to give a heads up.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post
                            Well, that was a huge misstep. I can't wait to see how Exalt "proves" he is town. I know day one is a risky lynch, but what happens tonight and how he uses his votes going forward will be extremely telling. A few others have claimed. Why haven't you? How exactly are you going to prove anything? What is your ability?

I look forward to seeing how Voth uses his actions. I think people are putting too much thought into my vote. Apparently I misunderstood and thought top votes got mayor, AND I fell asleep right after I casted my vote so never had an opportunity to check counts or adjust or anything else, not that it seems like it would have mattered. I thought Voth and Exalt were our best candidates, so here we are.
                            What is your name? Not role, just name

Comment

• Wanna ask the room, is asking for everyone?s name scummy? It?s clearly not asking for roles

Comment

• I?m willing to say that if you argue against revealing only your name you are likely mafia

Comment

Working...
                                X