Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

What is your name? Not role, just name
    My name is Michael T. I think I missed why we are name claiming somewhere? But everyone else is so here we go,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

My name is Michael T. I think I missed why we are name claiming somewhere? But everyone else is so here we go,.
      Same here, just trying to get ahead of not putting my name out in time makes me scum. Or how putting my name out makes me scum. Or how my name itself makes me scum.
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Bobby's Gamble

By now, a war was brewing in Trenchville. The villagers are wary, but among them stands Bobby. An outlaw turned bounty hunter, his reputation for finding outlaws precede him. He's all about making money -- and dead or alive, his bounties make a good payoff.

Bobby scouted the village streets. He searched the wilderness around the village. He led a search party into the businesses in town; the saloon, the bank, the stagecoach depot -- and the hotel.

And finally, he was ready to make a gamble. He was ready to go for the kill.

And before he could draw and shoot, he was outflanked and shot. Rodney, aka Bobby Louis, the Bounty Hunter of Trenchville (Town Vigilante) died instantly, from his bullet wounds.

BEGIN DAY 2
        Phase change on Monday. Extension possible.
        Last edited by field; 05-04-2019, 09:06 PM.
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• vote: exalt

Man I really wonder who would get the most pleasure out of killing rodney. I think it?s time to gamble on my scum list.
          3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Rip vigilante we will redeem you

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
              Bobby's Gamble

By now, a war was brewing in Trenchville. The villagers are wary, but among them stands Bobby. An outlaw turned bounty hunter, his reputation for finding outlaws precede him. He's all about making money -- and dead or alive, his bounties make a good payoff.

Bobby scouted the village streets. He searched the wilderness around the village. He led a search party into the businesses in town; the saloon, the bank, the stagecoach depot -- and the hotel.

And finally, he was ready to make a gamble. He was ready to go for the kill.

And before he could draw and shoot, he was outflanked and shot. Rodney, aka Bobby Louis, the Bounty Hunter of Trenchville (Town Vigilante) died instantly, from his bullet wounds.

BEGIN DAY 2
              Phase change on Monday. Extension possible.
              Ok, horrible result for town. Both in who we lost and what role.

So what seems pretty clear for me is that Rodney was gonna A) kill someone over night and B) he was killed before he had the oppurtunity.

What may have happened are a few things. He could've been visiting some sort of Paranoid Gun Owner-type who killed him when he went to visit this person. a PGO-type is very rarely mafia aligned but it happens. More likely a town, and if someone is PGO it's often better to role claim early so these things don't happen. So if a town is a PGO they should say so now. PGO also fits very well with the western theme.

The reason why I don't feel this is what happened is that there was only one kill this night. Rodney got outflanked. This points to a mafia getting to him before he gets to perform his kill and even visits his target. His target may have nothing to do with Rodneys death.

Scenario 2 means there were a couple of coincidences with mafia killing rodney while he tries to kill someone else, but this is plausible I guess.

https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
              1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
              1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
              1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
              1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
              1:soild>they can say what they like
              1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
              1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post

vote: exalt

Man I really wonder who would get the most pleasure out of killing rodney. I think it?s time to gamble on my scum list.
                Ok. I'm not comfortable with experienced mafia players like voth and undercut jumping to the conclusion that killing exalt no matter what day 2 is the way to go lol.
                Come on Under, you've played mafia enough. Do you really think Exalt would kill Rodney night 1 when he has all the pressure on him right now? This is such a typical mafia play to get townies to lynch one of our own.

Leaning towards Under being scum right now, or just lazy.

I hate to be the to defend Exalt who killed our Doctor, especially if he flips mafia, but what the hell guys? No one is thinking clearly.

Comment

• well soilderz u forgot under had exalt high on his initial scum list at the start, so it isn't THAT surprising he made this statement again. Of course, the question would be since exalt seemingly gave rodney "pressure" when he was still alive, that would he be foolish to kill him straight up. Your doubts expressed if im reading it right is that exalt is way too good of a player to make that kind of amateur-level play. Still up for debate, im just expressing the opinion that you shouldnt feel that uneasy towards under, he already expressed his clear suspicion and animosity towards exalt prior to this.

Comment

• been away from comp. Game isn't looking good we already lost a doctor and a vigilante. Not sure who to vote for. Anyone got results?
                    lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• midoent thoughts on the undercut powerful statement directly accusing exalt?

Comment

• Originally posted by midoent View Post
                        been away from comp. Game isn't looking good we already lost a doctor and a vigilante. Not sure who to vote for. Anyone got results?
                        And here it comes the "I've been away for a long time, don't know what to think (IE Can't be bothered to read up what I've missed and tried to analyzed something myself bs).

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          midoent thoughts on the undercut powerful statement directly accusing exalt?
                          I think there is substance in there. I mean so far we lost 2 townies and exalt picked one of them? However, if he flips townie town loses out even more? I think we should watch him very carefully. If he is mafia he is bound to slip up.

Soilderz, yes I just can't be bothered to commit. I am actually gonna sit out the next game. You log on 2 days later and see 15 extra pages.
                          lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

• FUCK. Standby fellas.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

Ok. I'm not comfortable with experienced mafia players like voth and undercut jumping to the conclusion that killing exalt no matter what day 2 is the way to go lol.
                              Come on Under, you've played mafia enough. Do you really think Exalt would kill Rodney night 1 when he has all the pressure on him right now? This is such a typical mafia play to get townies to lynch one of our own.

Leaning towards Under being scum right now, or just lazy.

I hate to be the to defend Exalt who killed our Doctor, especially if he flips mafia, but what the hell guys? No one is thinking clearly.
                              I?ve had my suspicions about exalt ever since he was elected mayor. It was extremely scummy for scurvy to come in and place his vote on voth at the end of the phase to secure the mayor spot for exalt. He now gets two votes during the day phase and getting rid of him once a couple more townies die off is going to be impossible. We have absolutely no reason to trust him and now he is killing off all the vocal townies. We either lynch him this phase or the game is over.
                              3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                6. I don't care about Missa, Ixt, or Soilderz right now, so what more do you want me to add? Undercut claims I won the Mayor role due to scum voting for me, same as he said you were scum for it as well, Post #214. If you are talking about his post about Scurvy and Zeebu and Mido being scum too, then I am completely confused as to what dots he is connecting, because as far as I can see, Zeebu and Midoent didn't vote for either of us, and Scurvy voted for you. Apparently, scum voted for both of us for no apparent reason at all? How does that make any sense? If you think I'm afraid to flip one of my top 2 scumreads because he connected 6 different players to me, then you are as crazy as WillBy thinking I won't lynch him. They are my top two scumreads for a reason.
                                Pay careful attention to this, all. Missa, Ixt, and Soilderz Exalt does not care about right now. When I called Exalt out about this (twice), he could not or would not give a valid reason as to why he is not worried about three specific players on Day 1.

This is the second time Soilderz has come out to call those who are accusatory towards Exalt out. Soilderz, re-read pages 16-17 of this thread if you want detailed information of why I am suspicious of Exalt.

I will expand that, actually. I invite ALL of my fellow townies to please re-read at least pages 16-17 of this thread. Really look at what he was saying and how he was playing.

This is not about Willby. That was a horrible situation for anyone to be put in, and of course it is possible for a
                                townie to have a bad read on another townie and Lynch him. This is not about Willby. Does it make sense for scum to take out a seasoned player singlehandedly to disable town as much as possible? Yes. Does it
                                make sense that Rodney would be killed the next night for the same reason? Yes. But while those things are
                                on my mind, they are not a main reason why I am voting Exalt.

Really think about how Exalt was elected and mainly by whom. He accused me of being elected by sudden random votes, when I actually got them over time. HE was the one suddenly elected at the end and look at which players did it... the same ones he is saying he isn?t interested in. Shocker.

Unless someone comes forward with something more substantial, I am going with this. I will not let Exalt skewer the Town anymore. I have a strong feeling he is mafia and we cannot let him continue to live.

vote exalt

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                                X