No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gonna try multiquoting, but fis your first two posts above answer your own question. Combine that with the events of last day phase *cough* and I feel like the votes on Exalt are justified. Of course I'd like to hear a defense, but nobody will tell all until their neck is in the noose, so to speak (see last phase, which I have admitted was partially my fault)

re: vote redundancy, I see no problem with throwing a vote onto ixt or Missa or someone else suspicious. I think at the moment, it's worth pressuring or at least looking at other players, pending Exalts defense.

Comment

• Of course it does not 100% mean anything, but Exalt was last active on forums approximately 5 hours ago, and he posted nothing. It is just not like him to be this quiet. No defense, no nothing. I know there is a time zone issue there too, but my guess is that he knows it is over for him and he is using his last time in the game to coach his scum buddies on where to go from here.

soild, not sure what to say. Nothing personal. Some of the stuff you have done has made my scum radar go off. Isn?t this why we play the game?
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Okay I'll throw my

Vote on Missa

Meaningless or not. If Exalt pops up to be scum, there's a good chance that Missa is, too.
        I just don't feel like hopping on the bandwagon.

Missa what do you say about my suspicions towards you and my interpretation of your interactions with Exalt?

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
          Okay I'll throw my

Vote on Missa

Meaningless or not. If Exalt pops up to be scum, there's a good chance that Missa is, too.

Missa what do you say about my suspicions towards you and my interpretation of your interactions with Exalt?
          Let us not forget her frantic distancing from ixt, who is likely another one of the scum buddies.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Okay I'll throw my

Vote on Missa

I don't really have any interactions with Exalt -- I backed him, Rodney, and Voth as strong candidates for the Mayor/Marshall roles. I kind of followed them because they seemed like smart, strong players. I cringed pretty hard when I found out he chose to lynch Will -- I thought Will was scum, but I wasn't confident enough in that initial thought to vote him off on day one. I called him out on how he'd prove he was town to avoid a lynching. YOU throwing doubt with no real reason at me and others, like Undercut, for example, seems a bit sketchy. Perhaps we need to take a closer look at you? Or maybe Undercut, who was gunning for Voth since the game started? I've been on my own mission to pick apart ixt, but I can see and understand why people are sticking me in a thing with Exalt. Truth be told, my vote for him for Mayor was simply fueled by me liking the way he plays, thinks, and analyzes things. I think I made a mistake voting for him, at this point, though. Especially considering the lack of defense on his part. He is a very smart, analytical player, and it seems like if he were town,

I have no problem being voted for or role claiming if need be, and I also have no problem voicing my thoughts because, as a low key townie, I have nothing to lose. If anything, voting for me will send heat your way and likely towards Under when I do flip town. I have been out of town IRL and been behind on a few posts (home now -- no worries!), but I think people have good points. I think my trust in Rodney & Voth was accurate and my trust for Exalt was a misstep. Gunning for Willby 1.0 on day ONE seems a bit extreme, and in that, I can cast my vote.

Vote: Exalt

Comment

Okay so I understand the bandwagon on Exalt. I wont place my vote on him just yet though because I'll give him the chance to defend himself first.
              I agree that lynching WillBy wasn't a good choice either way. But you only know it afterwards. Afterwards it's easy to make calls.
              Exalt, even if good at mafia, also makes mistakes and can't be spot on with every single decision.
              What is scummy indeed is the last minute votes he gathered.

We don't learn anything from a bandwagon forming. Just as all the self-votes on day one.

I'll go ahead and let my thoughts speak (random order):

Missa: Voting Exalt "last Minute" and afterwards coming up with a semi-good explanation. I'll buy it. But then saying that either Voth or Exalt would have been okay seems strange. Missa even said (at least that's how I Interpret it, in post #45) that Voting Exalt wouldn't be a good choice. There's 10+ pages in between and enough to change an opinion, but isn't it odd? Scumlean and maybe my safest bet to be scum - and pretty sure that Missa is scum in case Exalt flips scum.

ixt: claiming to be VT the third game in a row (which simply is false) and already again roleclaiming on day 1, admitting he lost the drive of the game because he's VT again. I notice a somewhat change in behavior. He doesn't seem too eager to post (although previously all he did was follow investigation results). Scumlean for me.

the_paul: Has voted Voth for powerrole and now wants to get rid of Exalt after the misslynch. I do not get any vibes from him actually. I dunno. Posts often appear to be General. Much text, not lots of Content (don't take it personal plz), but that's what I conclude so far. No idea at all, rather town than scum atm.

Undercut: Claimed roleblocker to gain trust and votes. Was the roleclaim neccessary? I think not. Everyone knows roleblocker is a scummy af claim. So why would someone do it. Well, I got no answer. Thinking about it, I wouldn't say that scum needs to claim roleblocker on day one. I will change my opinion here and give him the benefit of the doubt. At this stage there's better targets than him. Townlean.

Exalt: He did his regular essays and questioning just as the way we're used to it. He Pretty much went against Voth, Rodney, and at the end of day 2 he lynched WillBy. (Did I miss someone? Probably.) If we lynch him day 2, there's probably a lot of info we can gain out of it. That is, even if he pops up town, but even more if he flips scum. I still want to hear more from him - actually less general analysis though. In the past, as I recall, he used to call out people. But since he misslynched WillBy he's all defensive and has no other leads than somewhat defending himself. Scumlean.

Voth: Claimed Commuter. My #1 and only day 1 vote. Pretty much voted him at (what I thought was going to be) a random voting stage. Surprise, there was no random voting stage. I didn't change because I do think Voth is a good candidate although he is tunneling Exalt fairly hard at the moment - but he does have legitimate reasons and brings the game forward. Townlean.

Soilderz: Claimed Vanilla townie in his first post. The fk. He did this previously and (afaik) he kept his word. He voted Exalt for day 1 powerole and now seems really easy to get him lynched hopping the bandwagon. Overall I do like his activity, and his content has a sort of honest vibe to me. Not sure, a tad more townlean than scum to me.

Zeebu: Claimed Miller. I dunno what to do with you. I'll buy your claim for now. And the fact that you post more than the last game makes me think you're rather pro town. I didn't like the mass roleclaim idea and it probably was a scummy move. I did like the name nlaim idea and your thoughts behind it. And there's still people who haven't posted their names. Maybe a good lead. Townlean for now.

WillBy/midoent: Not much to say yet. No read.

Scurvy: Not much to say yet. No read.

Summary:
              Scumlean: Missa, ixt, Exalt
              Townlean: Voth, Zeebu, Undercut
              Not sure but rather town: the_paul, Soilderz
              No reads: Willby/midoent, Scurvy
              since when are u to judge if the claim is false or not? Whatever sista, hopefully town can get at least two mafia lunches before killing me, one less townie gives us less time to zero out those actually bad. Guess its only when roles are actually flipped where people learn how naive they really are

Comment

• Rodney subbed in for Scurvy.

Note to all: Rodney does not have additional knowledge from his previous night action. That will be shown in night action spreadsheet after the game. Treat him like a brand new player in the game (you shouldn't be asking him what his previous action was, that Rodney character is dead).
                ​​​
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• *mafia lynches lmaoooo dumb auto correct

Comment

• Rodney has officially replaced scurvy on my scum list. That leaves us with:
                    Exalt
                    Missa
                    Willby
                    Rodney

Zeebu seems a bit sketchy to me as well. A miller claim this early just doesn?t sit well with me.
                    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                      Rodney subbed in for Scurvy.

Note to all: Rodney does not have additional knowledge from his previous night action. That will be shown in night action spreadsheet after the game. Treat him like a brand new player in the game (you shouldn't be asking him what his previous action was, that Rodney character is dead).
                      ​​​
                      Hi im Scurvy, people around town call me Thomas
                      Last night i had a dream and i woke up with an entirely new mentality. Almost as if someone else has taken control of my body and it wants me to say

VOTE EXALT and man does It feels really good to get that off my chest

now, thats out of the way

Undercut alive after claiming roleblocker? Only reasoning for this i see is he IS town roleblocker and mafia trying make town think he is mafia roleblocker so town will vote him off without mafia having to kill him themselves OR he is scum AF could be mafia roleblocker trying to bait out the real roleblocker to reveal themselves in a counter claim.

Either way claiming roleblocker was a bold fkin move on Day 1 to try and win the votes. If he is actually mafia i feel like his scum buddies would have jumped right on to vote him into a position and be all like
                      "HES THE TOWN ROLEBLOCKER ANYONE WHO DOESNT ELECT HIM MUST BE SCUM!" which in a round about way gives me the vibe that hes actually town since literally nobody did this lol

With all the heat that Exalt is getting and how CLEAR it is that he is going to be lynched today, Fis, Ixt and soilderz seem to be defending him as hard as they possibly can and quite obviously if i do say so myself. I didnt get a scum vibe from FiS but the guy seems to be fighting tooth and nail to keep his vote off of exalt for as long as possible
                      My current Scum list would consist of Exalt, Fis, Ixt, Soilderz, Missa. Now i dont think that there are 5 mafios in the game that just seems obsurd so im willing to bet that at least one of them are town and just playing scummy, or possibly a third party?

Big Chill

Comment

• i find it practically laughable that people say im in the defense. sure i randomly threw a vote as i clearly stated, but nowhere in there can u find any sentence where im actually defending exalt. threw a random vote with the vote leaders, since I DONT CARE who gets those elected roles.

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          i find it practically laughable that people say im in the defense. sure i randomly threw a vote as i clearly stated, but nowhere in there can u find any sentence where im actually defending exalt. threw a random vote with the vote leaders, since I DONT CARE who gets those elected roles.
                          TBH your hesitance to think of exalt as possible scum is what gives you the appearance as defending him

Also this quote is pretty damning:

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                          Probably won't vote, am not connected in any way with either voth or exalt. Sure exalt may be scrum, but if voth wants to insist on scum I'm not putting in vote
                          and voth really said it best

Originally posted by Voth View Post

It does not get any easier than this, ladies and gents.
                          Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

since when are u to judge if the claim is false or not? Whatever sista, hopefully town can get at least two mafia lunches before killing me, one less townie gives us less time to zero out those actually bad. Guess its only when roles are actually flipped where people learn how naive they really are
                            This is your 3rd game and you haven't realized that this is about finding scum and the liars among the players? I am amazed.

Comment

• whatevs, whatever exalt flips ill vote myself the next day im out see ya hoebags

Comment

• So you're ragequitting because this is the third game in a row that you get called scummy?

Comment

Working...
                                X