[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    do we vote in a new mayor during next day phase?
    No, it was only a D1 mechanic.
    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Undercut View Post
      I guess voth had the same idea while I was looking for that
      Originally posted by Scurvy
      Alright guys. First off, I apologize. I peeked in earlier and had no idea I'd dropped the ball so early--Did NOT expect this to jump off so hard/fast. I haven't played since literally the first game, and haven't habitually checked forums for years--something that will obviously be adjusted if I'm kept around after the first few days here.

That being said, a lot of posts I've read are definitely prejudiced based on previous gameplay, so I feel that there are both pros and cons for me presenting a relatively clean slate here. Based solely on gut instinct, I feel like Exalt seems like a pretty experienced and well versed player with a lot of well thought out points. I'm inherently leery, however, of anybody putting that much effort into manipulating opinions so early. But like I said, the pace isn't necessarily what I was expecting, so perhaps I'm just projecting there. Willby also appears to have a firm grasp on the situation, as well as Voth. I'm hesitant to back anybody immediately projecting themselves into a major role, but it would make for a pretty shit game if everybody was too timid to make a stand for anything. Under and Rodney aren't really convincing me much of anything so far, and I'm slowly gathering which participants are largely unpopular, and why.

I guess the point I'm going for is that I think I'd enjoy hanging around, although I can see why my lack of posting thus far would make for a lackluster game overall. But since I'm not officially subbed, i'll go ahead and make my first vote Voth.
      Don't forget these two parts I bolded. He first says Exalt is experienced, but then distances himself from him. Then he says nice things about me and Willby, who were the only other two possibly getting elected at that point.

Poor Rodney, getting stuck with this fellas bag of shit. Rodney, care to let us know your thoughts on this?
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Bingo guys. Now that's a nice hit. But seriously, paul says the GF isn't an impactful role but consider this:
        Exalt is a good mafia player (I would at least give him that) and really dangerous if anti town alligned.
        GF is bulletproof and pops up innocent usually. I would think Rodney 1.0 even went to kill him at night one.
        (Rodney please don't spoil the game for us by revealing your action because Rodney 1.0 is dead, I just want to let thoughts flow)
        Making the Godfather Mayor is actually not really clever because he drew so much attention on him. I dunno what they were thinking.

Comment

• Well done by voth and willby (at least old willby lol) for getting on Exalt's case so soon. I died N1 last game so didn't have a chance to play with him extensively so didn't know much about his usual play style. Kudos.

I still stand by what I've done this whole game so far. I may have gotten more frustrated than normally, mainly because people were misintrepreting what I was saying and twisting my words. PS Yes I know that is a lot what mafia is about, get off my back. It was especially annoying when people who I felt was pro-town did it.
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• I basically agree on your thoughts on scurvy but a. he only posted once and b. was his intention really giving Exalt Mayor with his one and only "just in time" post?
            But yes, let's keep an eye on Rodney 2.0.

Comment

• Oh and forgot to add. Very much agree with voths statement about ixt and scurvy/rodney being mafia. Fits well with their actions as well as Exalts frustration about his gangs inactivty and inability.

Comment

• I'm actually thinking that Voth is 99% town. Chances that both Mafia would be bussing each other I consider pretty low and secondly chances of two Mafia powerroles day 1 is also unlikely. However 1% doubt cuz never trust anyone.

Undercut appears really townie to me too right now, just as WillBy 2.0.

My best shot for day 3 would be Missa but I will admit her defense when she replied to my questions was kinda legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                  I'm actually thinking that Voth is 99% town. Chances that both Mafia would be bussing each other I consider pretty low and secondly chances of two Mafia powerroles day 1 is also unlikely. However 1% doubt cuz never trust anyone.

Undercut appears really townie to me too right now, just as WillBy 2.0.

My best shot for day 3 would be Missa but I will admit her defense when she replied to my questions was kinda legit.

Really you feel missa more likely than Rodney or ixt? I feel, like you said, she had ok excuses for her actions.

Comment

I'm actually thinking that Voth is 99% town. Chances that both Mafia would be bussing each other I consider pretty low and secondly chances of two Mafia powerroles day 1 is also unlikely. However 1% doubt cuz never trust anyone.
                    I keep having thoughts that this might actually be happening. Which is ironic, because I threw my hat into the Voth ring pretty early on and pretty definitively. If he really is in contact with a cop, then I don't know how we can do anything except follow him. The only way to dispute this is for the cop to come forward, which is suicide because our doctor is dead. The fact that these are the only options I see keep this nagging doubt in the back of my head that this could theoretically be happening. Honestly, if that was the case, then Exalt and especially Voth have played a basically perfect game so far.

Like you said, the odds are long that this did happen, but I've had this thought in the back of my head the entire game. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow with Voth's "contact"
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Surely I'd also wait another night and the next day phase before making a final vote for the next day. Who knows. It's not set in stone with Missa just yet.

While I really feel like lynching ixt, something tells me he's town just again and fed up with not having any sort of night actions. It's really wierd how he changed his behavior though. Maybe he learned from previous games. I got no idea, but somehow he managed to stay alive the past games too and popped up to be town.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I keep having thoughts that this might actually be happening. Which is ironic, because I threw my hat into the Voth ring pretty early on and pretty definitively. If he really is in contact with a cop, then I don't know how we can do anything except follow him. The only way to dispute this is for the cop to come forward, which is suicide because our doctor is dead. The fact that these are the only options I see keep this nagging doubt in the back of my head that this could theoretically be happening. Honestly, if that was the case, then Exalt and especially Voth have played a basically perfect game so far.

Like you said, the odds are long that this did happen, but I've had this thought in the back of my head the entire game. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow with Voth's "contact"

Lol I read this and then fis' point about ixt playing differently than before, then I remember voth talking in day 1 how it feels like ixt has reigned in his play because he has someone coaching him in the mafia family. DUN DUN DUN......... It was voth all along. He is now ditching 2 of his scum buddies to get the ultimate trust from the towns side. Lol the long long long con.

Comment

• I apologize again for mobile disorganization.
                          What we know:
                          there was a scum plot to elect Exalt to an elected position. More on this in what I think.
                          someone in the push for exalt is mafia. I kind of doubt it's a straight list though.
                          I have about 0 doubt Voth is town, so it goes up here. And unless someone has privately counterclaimed to him, we have a pocket cop also.
                          we have a couple pretty good leads in ixt and missa, and some other interesting thought exercises in soild and zeebu.

What I think:
                          I doubt scurvy made a move to get exalt specifically elected mayor. While it's true that being a double voter is extremely powerful as mafia, Marshall would essentially get this same power if they held onto the jailing power. Prevent town voting and end game a day before everyone expects. Not saying it's impossible, that's just a big-brain play for questionable payoff. Like I believe fis mentioned, it was questionable to draw so much attention to godfather.
                          I still think zeebu is a big question mark. Miller? Seemed a little premature claim, but I guess you have to get ahead of it. Never considered how to play Miller as a role not a modifier.
                          ixt wants to die, which is very unlike his other games. Seems like a ploy. Exalt didnt lynch him, in fact defended him saying death wish behavior is a newbie town role. Just something to think about.
                          with all the town power roles we have, I'm not sleeping on this mafia. Something has to balance cop, doc, hide, vigi, and more

did I miss anything?

Comment

Bingo guys. Now that's a nice hit. But seriously, paul says the GF isn't an impactful role but consider this:
                            Exalt is a good mafia player (I would at least give him that) and really dangerous if anti town alligned.
                            GF is bulletproof and pops up innocent usually. I would think Rodney 1.0 even went to kill him at night one.
                            (Rodney please don't spoil the game for us by revealing your action because Rodney 1.0 is dead, I just want to let thoughts flow)

Making the Godfather Mayor is actually not really clever because he drew so much attention on him. I dunno what they were thinking.
                            it would have been odd if rodney went after voth or exalt due to bodyguard. i mean maybe he slipped his noodle and did, but it would be odd

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• yeah miller is a pretty crap role. im ok with either missa or ixt next. i doubt that i get night killed since i claimed miller, its an easy thing to dig at in the future.i will not confirm or deny that i am the bodyguard though, and obviously no one else should either. voth appears to be likely town and due to the commuter aspect and presence of bodyguard, he is basically invincible. in order to kill him mafia has to find and kill the bodyguard one night and then role block and kill on a different night. seems like a pretty tall order.

more on the bodyguard, do not claim unless a lynch on you is inevitable. seriously, dont.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

it would have been odd if rodney went after voth or exalt due to bodyguard. i mean maybe he slipped his noodle and did, but it would be odd
                                Oh. I did indeed forget about the bodyguard.
                                But wouldn't the Bodyguard only be able to protect one of the both elected roles? So it would have been 50/50?

Comment

Working...
                                X