No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see the scum Roleblocker eat shit. Need another good one next day phase. Good luck tonight fellow townies.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• So who's the scum list?

Comment

• Ok so that was the prostitute

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
          So who's the scum list?
          As it stands now, I?m guessing you?re next depending on night actions of course

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Well I'm oblivious and nonchalant if u want to suspect that, fine by me

Comment

So who's the scum list?
              Care to actually provide any of your own original insight? Or is your idea of participating just whining about your role and asking other people to find scum for you?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

Care to actually provide any of your own original insight? Or is your idea of participating just whining about your role and asking other people to find scum for you?
                Good idea.

Comment

• if you were to compare scurvy and mido's stances as equal since theyre both "lurkers", if we are recognizing as voth to be the "follow the leader" fixed point then rodney 2.0 would appear more pro-town than willby 2.0 due to the voting. if soilderz is recognized as likely pro-town then the search for mafia through voting clues is as far as it goes since i am VT. and in comparison to last game, mido kind of fell back to his first game qualities a bit before being subbed out, worthy of questioning. zeebu im not one to judge as he did not put a vote either during the election phase.

Comment

• also someone mentioned something about the killing patterns of the mafia (i think it was soilderz?) targeting all those solo guys who elected themselves for the roles. In a reasonable sense, mafia's viewpoint is all to just force the blame on someone else to survive as long as possible. it doesnt strike me as very mafia-like to look between the lines to find patterns like these, so soilderz appears safe for me for now.

Comment

also someone mentioned something about the killing patterns of the mafia (i think it was soilderz?) targeting all those solo guys who elected themselves for the roles. In a reasonable sense, mafia's viewpoint is all to just force the blame on someone else to survive as long as possible. it doesnt strike me as very mafia-like to look between the lines to find patterns like these, so soilderz appears safe for me for now.
                      That was fis or willby, not me.

Great result once again. I agree with whoever said the kill text is very interesting. Vengence and rodney 1.0 dying from getting outflanked. That kinda leans towards some sort of SK or 3rd party role with x shot.

Voths town is sane it seems and pretty much confirmed cop as well, (last option would be mafia which seems highly unlikely. Now it's just time to wait for the other name they got a guilty result on. Should be pretty straight forward.
                      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                      1:soild>they can say what they like
                      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post

That was fis or willby, not me.

Great result once again. I agree with whoever said the kill text is very interesting. Vengence and rodney 1.0 dying from getting outflanked. That kinda leans towards some sort of SK or 3rd party role with x shot.

Voths town is sane it seems and pretty much confirmed cop as well, (last option would be mafia which seems highly unlikely. Now it's just time to wait for the other name they got a guilty result on. Should be pretty straight forward.
                        Both the thing ixt referenced and the kill text stuff was me. My theory is everyone who wanted themselves elected d1 had a powerful role. This includes Voth and Exalt. This kind of made it ez pickings for mafia, at least in regard to those people.

Regarding the serial killer, I doubt its paul. I've suspected zeebu since the start. My current list (in order) is ixt, zeebu, soilderz. I think ixt and soild are mafia, zeebu sk. (This is all gut feeling and reading into actions)

I'm trying to figure out why (if?) The mafia would send Exalt n1, and I'm guessing setup-wise we have a stacked mafia. If every mafia other role has night actions, they would send the godfather.

Voth, do you have any of undercuts actions?

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Both the thing ixt referenced and the kill text stuff was me. My theory is everyone who wanted themselves elected d1 had a powerful role. This includes Voth and Exalt. This kind of made it ez pickings for mafia, at least in regard to those people.

Regarding the serial killer, I doubt its paul. I've suspected zeebu since the start. My current list (in order) is ixt, zeebu, soilderz. I think ixt and soild are mafia, zeebu sk. (This is all gut feeling and reading into actions)

I'm trying to figure out why (if?) The mafia would send Exalt n1, and I'm guessing setup-wise we have a stacked mafia. If every mafia other role has night actions, they would send the godfather.

Voth, do you have any of undercuts actions?
                          Just to play devil's advocate here, what would you have done if you were Exalt, Will? I can tell you that, being investigation proof as GF, and then investigation proof (I think) again as Mayor, the last thing that I would do would be to open myself up to getting seen by a Tracker, because that would be the only investigation role I'd be worried about. Unless my guys were getting roleblocked repeatedly, I would not go myself, and I definitely wouldn't have on day 1. That's just my thoughts though, if you were the GF would you have gone yourself?

I'm not a bulletproof serial killer, I said that as a joke because I didn't realize that role has actually existed on here before. I think that everything Missa said was misinformation, and I also just can't wrap my head around Exalt making that move especially on day 1. I get that godfather is theoretically the weakest mafia role (assuming there's no goons), but it seems like a huge waste to leave yourself open to being tracked right away. What the mafia should have done is elected their cop to mayor, buying time and investigation immunity to find town PRs and the bodyguard
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I wish. I had my doubts that Undercut was actually the Town Roleblocker, and as such we did not discuss anything privately.

zeebu being the SK does not make sense to me. He has claimed Miller. Unless I am mistaken, an SK investigates innocent, right? And zeebu doubled down on it when I said I was withholding a second guilty result until Day 3, where he said if it was him, he is either scum or miller. So my view is that he is definitely either scum or town. If there is an SK, it is not him. I am not even sure there is one, honestly. Undercut only got to roleblock once, and said it was Exalt, but we cannot take Missa at her word that they sent Exalt for the night 1 kill. How do we explain only one kill night 2, then?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Also, I realize the game has changed a ton since I was active, but it used to be that night 1 actions generally targeted the more active and well known players. Obviously Exalt wouldn't have to worry about being killed or whatever, but a roleblock wouldn't have been out of the question. If I was him, and assuming ixt is mafia like a lot of us presume, I would have sent ixt or missa because the likelihood of them being targeted would theoretically be lower than a well known player like Exalt. I can't find the logic in Exalt going himself, it just doesn't make any kind of sense to me. I have a higher opinion of him than that, and if he sent himself, I would consider that a massive misplay.

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Sorry to post again, but I wanted to make something clear. I get that this conversation in itself could be seen as suspicious. I'm not trying to entrap anyone or something like that, I'm honestly curious on if Missa said anything that was true, or just threw a bunch of shit at the wall to see what stuck to throw us off and distract us

Comment

Working...
                                X