No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Western Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but yeah, i would say soild is at the top of my scum list.

im not sure what to make of paul, willby and rodney. i'll have to dive deeper to come up with something on each one right now.

voth is the one driving the train, for better or worse. so far its only been for the better though.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Typing out my list shortly when I get home. Zeebu, I see you chimed in, just wondering if you are planning on posting a list? I am not pressuring you for NOW, but I am just making sure you are planning on it?
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post

Bodyguard was notified who they are.
        ​​​​​​
        Huge. I will say this again: if you are the bodyguard, and you did not roleclaim in PM to me already, I need you to do so now. I could have our final mafia member dead to rights.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Ok here goes my gut-no reread list:

Soilderz: hes been on my list for a while now. Linked day 1 with Exalt (I believe he was the first one, missa and ixt soon to follow). Hasnt given himself up (as glaringly mafia) like Exalt and Missa did. Iirc hes been asking lots of questions, mostly constructive. Well see if hes got any answers.

Zeebu: early Miller claim had me suspicious of him from the beginning. I thought it was a cover for a serial killer for sure, but now I can tell that isnt the case. However, the existence of a sk that isnt him doesn't prove he town. His general strategies strike me as odd- day 1 roleclaim, chasing peoples names, a freaking miller role claim. It's a different style game, that's for sure. I'm not sure if 2 games is enough to judge someone's play style on, but hes got my eyes open.

Rodney: subbed in for scurvy, but there simply wasn't enough to go off of from scurvy's single post to get the early read on him. For both of us, theres nothing to read in for day 1. Since then, I've seen a lot of echoing from him. Hes active at a different time than the rest of us, so he hasnt been there for the conversations and quick posts between paul, zeebu, myself, and sometimes voth. Hes doing very well at blending in. Either hes scum and flying under the radar or hes the cop and doesn't want mafia to see him at a threat. Guess which way I'm leaning

the_paul: the fact that he was called out by missa does a lot for him in my eyes. Then again, hes one of the 3ish players still in that I see as ballsy enough to make the play- have missa throw his name in the spotlight, because mafia would never accuse one of their own. Other than that, paul seems to be playing appropriately passive and not-trusting...
          Then he posted his list. I appreciate you seeing me as town, and we actually share the same top 2. But putting rodney all the way at the bottom sketches me out. Below Voth? Seems like you're trying to foster some trust with myself. After all, it only takes 1 mislynch this turn to win it. Definitely possible we have rodney and paul as our remaining mafia

Voth: pretty darn close to confirmed for me. Who leads a charge against their own double voting godfather? Besides, if he were mafia I'd have thought he'd already made his move: jail a townie, claim a guilty result on them, lynch them and win. Or am I overlooking something? (If so, you're welcome for the idea)

I could elaborate on paul for sure, and probably rodney, but itd require some rereading

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
            Nice, that was a huge help. It was going to be tight and had to be mistake-free if we had to lynch two scum and a SK in three straight days.

Now we have 6 players with two scum. And I know one of them.
            Originally posted by Voth View Post
            Typing out my list shortly when I get home. Zeebu, I see you chimed in, just wondering if you are planning on posting a list? I am not pressuring you for NOW, but I am just making sure you are planning on it?
            yeah i've gotta dive into it. the plan is to look at your iso and then figure out when whoever the cop is claimed to you then try to adjust my thought process to include how that could have been affected with the two replacement players vs when your information came to light.

as far as the knowing of the other scum, is it me? from what i understand i would certainly show up as scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

yeah i've gotta dive into it. the plan is to look at your iso and then figure out when whoever the cop is claimed to you then try to adjust my thought process to include how that could have been affected with the two replacement players vs when your information came to light.

as far as the knowing of the other scum, is it me? from what i understand i would certainly show up as scum.
              wait, what?

if you're town, why would you even care to probe my cop? they got us one scum lynch already (granted, it was probably happening anyway).

but if i was town and a 99% confirmed townie had a cop he mostly trusted in his pocket, i would do everything in my power to shield that person from public eye.

am i just mis-reading? what does this even mean?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• i would like to say for one point in my favor, i dont think anyone else has turned up with a native american sounding name. i tried to use that plan earlier to try and see if indian folk were the actual bad guys in this scenario. since it doesnt appear that way, it still makes sense why an outsider wouldnt be trusted and therefore a miller. again, not conclusive, but a little logic

Comment

wait, what?

if you're town, why would you even care to probe my cop? they got us one scum lynch already (granted, it was probably happening anyway).

but if i was town and a 99% confirmed townie had a cop he mostly trusted in his pocket, i would do everything in my power to shield that person from public eye.

am i just mis-reading? what does this even mean?
                  to get them off the list of potentials among paul, current rodney and current willby.

its amongst those 3 i dont have good reads on. ive already proclaimed soild i dont trust and now im trying to figure out between those 3. im not going to say who the cop is if i figure it out, that would be dumb

Comment

• You know what, fellas, I know this probably is a real shit thing to do, but I don't think I should post a list. Any good scum mafia players will be able to read into my list and peg possible targets for my cop and the alleged Bodyguard who claimed to me in PM also. If it was just the Bodyguard, I wouldn't care, because I have commuter powers and I can survive long enough without my Bodyguard to finish this game for sure. But, I do care about keeping the cop around. The last mafia member is going to be a 50/50 gamble unless someone wants to challenge the Bodyguard, and it would help tremendously to have the cop around, for obvious reasons.

My point is, if I post a list right now, I'm going to be fluffing it and quite frantically, lying for a lot of it, if not all of it. It seems pretty useless. I have a cop who I 90% believe is town and sane, and I have a Bodyguard that I am vetting right now. If I post a list, it's either a roadmap for the mafia to our cop or just a bunch of lies/nonsense to throw them off.

Any thoughts on this?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I want to say this again in bold:

If you are the Bodyguard of the elected roles, and you have not yet roleclaimed to me in PM, I urge you to do so now. I may have the final mafia member.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Willby, we've been friends for a long time, you were my shark partner when I used to play, and you're the reason I jumped back into the Mafia pool again last game. I do not trust you, and I won't trust you until the game is over. So while I appreciate you reading into my post, I'm not attempting to gain any favor with you because I know you're capable of curveballs.

And as for everyone mentioning it being scummy that I'm suspicious of voth, I'm suspicious because I've done exactly what I'm afraid he's doing. I was investigation proof as the Godfather, and I jumped immediately onto one of my (idiotic) mafia members, and lynched them early. The cop claimed to me, and we ran through and lynched the rest of the mafia as he investigated them with me leading the charge so the cop could stay under the radar. The cop was ph, who is and was my e-best friend, and I won the game by doing this to him. 2nd best game I ever played.

Do I think it's likely? No, I don't. Do I think it's possible? Absolutely. Voth isn't an idiot, which means it's even more of a possibility. Voth has been nothing but an asset thus far, and he's lead the town from jump. I'm suspicious, what can I say. All I'm saying is don't rule anybody out.
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

to get them off the list of potentials among paul, current rodney and current willby.

its amongst those 3 i dont have good reads on. ive already proclaimed soild i dont trust and now im trying to figure out between those 3. im not going to say who the cop is if i figure it out, that would be dumb
                          Right, you won't publicly say who it is, you'll just nightkill them, right?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Willby, we've been friends for a long time, you were my shark partner when I used to play, and you're the reason I jumped back into the Mafia pool again last game. I do not trust you, and I won't trust you until the game is over. So while I appreciate you reading into my post, I'm not attempting to gain any favor with you because I know you're capable of curveballs.

And as for everyone mentioning it being scummy that I'm suspicious of voth, I'm suspicious because I've done exactly what I'm afraid he's doing. I was investigation proof as the Godfather, and I jumped immediately onto one of my (idiotic) mafia members, and lynched them early. The cop claimed to me, and we ran through and lynched the rest of the mafia as he investigated them with me leading the charge so the cop could stay under the radar. The cop was ph, who is and was my e-best friend, and I won the game by doing this to him. 2nd best game I ever played.

Do I think it's likely? No, I don't. Do I think it's possible? Absolutely. Voth isn't an idiot, which means it's even more of a possibility. Voth has been nothing but an asset thus far, and he's lead the town from jump. I'm suspicious, what can I say. All I'm saying is don't rule anybody out.
                            a lot is now depending on the bodyguard refutation that voth is asking for. unless youre suggesting this is a ploy to get the real bodyguard to come to him

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              Willby, we've been friends for a long time, you were my shark partner when I used to play, and you're the reason I jumped back into the Mafia pool again last game. I do not trust you, and I won't trust you until the game is over. So while I appreciate you reading into my post, I'm not attempting to gain any favor with you because I know you're capable of curveballs.

Don't worry. Whether you're scum or not, this day phase will get you all that last 1% to make me 100% confirmed town. Like I said, I have a mafia member I'm going to get lynched today, just didn't want to stomp out any dialogue by coming at them right away.

Unless you guys think I am actually leading a lynch on every mafia member besides myself? Do I need to make it 99.9% confirmed?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Right, you won't publicly say who it is, you'll just nightkill them, right?
                                what are you talking about? why in the world would i say HEY LET ME FIND THE COP and then go ahead and night kill them? if i was mafia i'd already be searching for the cop and certainly not babbling about doing so. im not trying to get the cop killed, im trying to determine who it is so i can focus on the other two that i dont know about. i dont want any confirmations about their role from you or the cop themself.

Comment

Working...
                                X