Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

All:
    Legitimate question... when was the last time you guys saw Exalt this desperate? It is quite clear to me that he is scum.

Not much time now. Will elaborate further later.

DESPERATE.
    I feel bad about WillBy, because he got legitimately angry it seems, but you're grasping way too hard to throw shit at the wall to get whatever you can to stick. It's pretty obvious you aren't town, and I'm enjoying the irony of you being the desperate one here. I knew from the start that you and your buddies would try to lynch me if I got elected Mayor, especially when I started giving hints as to what my role was earlier in the game. While I can't get you lynched right away, I can find your team without you being able to NK me, and if you waste your Prostitute on me, then it will go down exactly like last game did and you'll all fall like dominoes. I already got you to essentially claim scum with your massive flip flopping once you realized who I was voting for. Anyone good will have noticed that immediately. You were going hard against WillBy right up until you saw I was going to lynch him, and then you started drooling at the mouth over it to set up multiple misslynches in a row. You are playing exactly like Scum Voth plays, and I believe i caught you over it. Scum hunting 101 baby. I'll teach you sometime.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I feel bad about WillBy, because he got legitimately angry it seems, but you're grasping way too hard to throw shit at the wall to get whatever you can to stick. It's pretty obvious you aren't town, and I'm enjoying the irony of you being the desperate one here. I knew from the start that you and your buddies would try to lynch me if I got elected Mayor, especially when I started giving hints as to what my role was earlier in the game. While I can't get you lynched right away, I can find your team without you being able to NK me, and if you waste your Prostitute on me, then it will go down exactly like last game did and you'll all fall like dominoes. I already got you to essentially claim scum with your massive flip flopping once you realized who I was voting for. Anyone good will have noticed that immediately. You were going hard against WillBy right up until you saw I was going to lynch him, and then you started drooling at the mouth over it to set up multiple misslynches in a row. You are playing exactly like Scum Voth plays, and I believe i caught you over it. Scum hunting 101 baby. I'll teach you sometime.
      Claim your name, not role

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

Charles S
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

I don't think you ever said your name either. Also I'm not sure what this will prove. It's not like its gonna be indians killing everyone or something lol (not racist plz no hate)
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Had to go to PM to check my name.

I already claimed VT on day 1, think some might have missed that.

My name is Patrick, a villager trying to make a living with a small business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Can you stop throwing these things around all the time?

Claiming things as facts when you clearly do not know it is. You said the exact same thing about WIllby.

Comment

• My name is Clementine, a housewife of Trenchville. LOL IM NOT EVEN FEMALE

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
                  My name is Clementine, a housewife of Trenchville. LOL IM NOT EVEN FEMALE
                  It's your role and this is a role playing game, get over it.

Comment

• I am Cole.

Comment

• even when i make a half joke remark u have to react in a pissy manner. relax, i know youre on your period. chill

Comment

• Why be rude?

Comment

• Even IF you're a vanilla townie (and you weren't one in the last game, but basically reduced yourself to one by needlessly roleclaiming on day 1), that's the game. Vanilla Townies are underrated by the most.

Comment

• Might as well join everyone with the names, hi I'm Bobby
                            Big Chill

Comment

• What?s up guys, Flynn here
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Phase change in around 3 hours.
                                ​​​​​
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X